Mandatory anal

Is anal mandatory for you? (Votes are hidden)

• Yes, even if she says no

Votes: 87 36.7%
  • Yes, if she's hesitant on it

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • No, it's not mandatory

Votes: 44 18.6%
  • I'll do it if she's cool with it

Votes: 84 35.4%

• Total voters
Way befor I was married I had a pretty good track record with girls. Every girl I was with I tried to do her butt.
It went one of four ways.
No way...all good
Sure let's do it...good but no challenge
I've never done it but ok...she was lying as I'd slip right in and she was good with it.
OK but go slow...my favorite. A girl that moaned and grunted just right...nothing hotter
Any gal that said stop, I'd stop no problem. I learned to start real slow and work up to a nice slow rhythm. If she was into it that seemed to work well.

That really doesn’t sound consensual at all. Not sure if this is a fantasy, if it is true and happened to you as a woman, or not. Such is the internet and forums. Freezing during something like that is normal, as is blaming yourself. Regardless, he needs to ask for consent before doing this and the fact that you had sex again is not a factor. Look at the Harvey Weinstein trial, even after ******* women at times try to make things better and go back. Does not mean it is ok. Not at all.

For men thinking this is ok, it isn’t. Cannot give full blanket no holds barred consent to everything. That doesn’t exist. Anal sex without prep is super dangerous, can tear your anus or the colon. Seriously: consent, lube and prep are not optional. At best it could be super messy, at worst it could be a hospital and an escalating discussion with police followed by your own opportunity to experience that as well as many other non-consensual things done to you. This is not being a bull and it drives women away, it is why they do not want to be verified or to seek out BBC. It is just violent
Awesome post

I love fucking a sexy white woman up her ass, even more if she's happily-married. It's a dominant sex act for sure, even though it can also be quite loving and extremely intimate.
I think that a woman sends signals about whether or not she's willing to open up her backdoor for play, whether she just wants to submit to it for his pleasure, or if it's also a kinky thrill for her ( Some women orgasm powerfully from anal sex. ).
However, if the woman expresses her hard limit concerning any anal penetration beforehand, or if at any point she says "No," or "Stop," meaning it, any further effort by the "bull" to have his way is R A P E. Full stop.

I am not a r@pist. And I respect "No," as "No."

I am disgusted and horrified by the amount of people here who have voted for "Yes, even if she says no."
In fact, with the Topic being "MANDATORY Anal," this entire Forum Post should be reported, and either locked, or deleted entirely.

It's not a game or some perverted fantasy fulfillment to f0rce yourself on a person who has told you NO, and you persist in making them suffer. I don't care if you're all about being dominant, or a sadist. If you do that, you're a r@pist, pure and simple, and you belong in prison where the same thing can and should happen to you.

We all understand about lust, and losing control. But "consensual" is the key phrase there. ALWAYS. Even in Dom/sub play. Even in BDSM, they use safe words.

Any guy who thinks it's macho to fuck anybody however they wish, beyond what has been reasonably and clearly agreed on as permissible, and worse, beyond an expressed verbal and physical protest, is not a man. A real man doesn't lose control that way. That's nothing more than a beast. And beasts deserve to be caged, removed from civilized society.

Way befor I was married I had a pretty good track record with girls. Every girl I was with I tried to do her butt.
It went one of four ways.
No way...all good
Sure let's do it...good but no challenge
I've never done it but ok...she was lying as I'd slip right in and she was good with it.
OK but go slow...my favorite. A girl that moaned and grunted just right...nothing hotter
Any gal that said stop, I'd stop no problem. I learned to start real slow and work up to a nice slow rhythm. If she was into it that seemed to work well.
Id say Im somewhere between #2 and #3 depending on size ;)

Last edited:
I am disgusted and horrified by the amount of people here who have voted for "Yes, even if she says no."
In fact, with the Topic being "MANDATORY Anal," this entire Forum Post should be reported, and either locked, or deleted entirely.

It's not a game or some perverted fantasy fulfillment to f0rce yourself on a person who has told you NO, and you persist in making them suffer. I don't care if you're all about being dominant, or a sadist. If you do that, you're a r@pist, pure and simple, and you belong in prison where the same thing can and should happen to you.

We all understand about lust, and losing control. But "consensual" is the key phrase there. ALWAYS. Even in Dom/sub play. Even in BDSM, they use safe words.

Any guy who thinks it's macho to fuck anybody however they wish, beyond what has been reasonably and clearly agreed on as permissible, and worse, beyond an expressed verbal and physical protest, is not a man. A real man doesn't lose control that way. That's nothing more than a beast. And beasts deserve to be caged, removed from civilized society.
Post should be reported for what? You must have just read the poll and not my post. As far as the poll, I honestly think most of the votes for regardless on what she says are fake and are just getting aroused themselves voting that. However, I wouldn't be surprised if maybe 3 are truthful answers on that.

everything else in your comment is correct, but at the same time, "mandatory anal" subject doesn't have to mean r @pe because as one commenter said, "it's mandatory in a sense that if she's not opening up to that then the bull needs to move on"

You meet a woman and yall hit it off great and next thing you know yall are fucking. Do you fuck her ass regardless? Yes, I know what it is and don't condone it, however it does happen.

On another site I saw a guy say that anal is mandatory, and he claims his dick is 9". He comments on my wife's pic that he would love to fuck her ass, I replied she doesn't do anal, and then he blocks me. He has a video posted he's fucking this girl in her ass, she's on the couch on her back and he's pushing in most of the way. You can tell she was struggling to take him in but he kept going, she didn't look like she was enjoying that much. both were younger around 19-21yo. Was it consensual? I don't know.

My wife (before we started dating) was talking to this guy and eventually went to his place. The next day she made it sound like it was the best fuck. I find out later she's not into anal and he held her legs back, she was wide open and he fucked her ass. She said she couldn't do anything, he was a police officer on the SWAT team and she couldn't move because of his strength. She just held it back.

As much as I say my wife needs to have sex with a BBC and used by a BBC, I just can't get behind her getting fucked in the ass because someone says she's mine right now. However, if he's good, and in the heat of the moment can convince her, and start slowly, then I'll be ok.

Ladies, care to share your story if this has happened to you?
All people involved should be clear and vocal about expectations, preferences and objections. Sexual lifestyles are not the time to be holding something back or keeping something bottled up as that rarely turns out too well. There are always those in the heat of the moment times.

Post should be reported for what? You must have just read the poll and not my post. As far as the poll, I honestly think most of the votes for regardless on what she says are fake and are just getting aroused themselves voting that. However, I wouldn't be surprised if maybe 3 are truthful answers on that.

everything else in your comment is correct, but at the same time, "mandatory anal" subject doesn't have to mean r @pe because as one commenter said, "it's mandatory in a sense that if she's not opening up to that then the bull needs to move on"
I direct no anger towards you for the Topic Poll itself, though you bear responsibility for the provocative phrasing. You've incited those with r@pist tendencies, whether these are sincere or not. Men tend to revert to boys in group settings where they like to brag and boast and make themselves appear bigger than they actually are. Nevertheless, even in the jesting there is truth. You unwittingly provided a platform for them. So, that's on you, sir. But I would rather report those who outed themselves with their selfish and r@pist attitudes.

All people involved should be clear and vocal about expectations, preferences and objections. Sexual lifestyles are not the time to be holding something back or keeping something bottled up as that rarely turns out too well. There are always those in the heat of the moment times.
How many fools are rightfully behind bars because of 'heat of the moment times?'

Thank You! My body and my choice! Make me happy and I’m all yours!

If a guy said it was mandatory, he likely would not get my underwear off in the first place. I like anal and would likely do it, but that "rebel" in me fights against that "mandatory" part.

CrazyWhite Girl - "We started with a blowjob, a little 69, and then he put me on all fours, knees on the carpet, half of my body on the bed face down.He was eating my ass quite a bit, I was in an incredible lustful stupor so I didn't pay attention to anything that was happening back there. So I didn't realize at what point he lubricated his cock liberally.

He put his hands firmly on my shoulder blades with all his weight on top of me and penetrated my ass basically just by aiming and using his hips, HARD.

I screamed like a bitch so loud that I hurt my throat, I squirmed and kicked like crazy. The pain was simply indescribable, fucking overwhelming and absolute, as he lay on my back, moaned in my ear and rubbed his balls against my ass with his entire cock inside.

He penetrated me hard, slowly but completely, falling on top of me and clapping my ass outrageously,"

This is almost the same as my story, first time he did not ask me and I was too young and not enough experience to realize what he was doing as I enjoyed his playing and licking me back there.

Back