Bull Sharing Your Woman?

Virtually every Black Lover that I had a relationship with (as in saw them regularly versus fucked someone at a club or after hours club) shared me eventually. Acoouple of them actually whored me out (LOVED that!!).
None of the white guys I had affairs with ever shared me, except my Boss/Lover who asked me to "entertain" some potential Clients twice and to be a date for his best friend on New Years Eve.
He got angry after each time, said I "enjoyed it too much" and we had big fights...he was right, I LOVED being the "companty whore" and was hoping it would be a regular thing.
I really enjoyed being shared, didn't always tell hubby about it right away. not that he would likely have minded, it was just fun to have that to myself. J (the wife)

I have never thought about that. I do know this lifestyle is sexually oriented, and that more women in general are celebrating new found freedoms in sexuality. Sometimes I think about these type of things when she goes out with certain friends, and either comes home very late and a little ******* or stays the night at her friends.

When we first started there was a time or two where that happened to us. As long as she was ok with it all was good. There was a time that a friend we were playing with invited a coworker of his with out letting us know. It turned out he and my wife hit it off really well. She started seeing him also and in no time he was sharing her with his friends.

Back