bbcjaxxx

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Long story short, I was an active bbc bull in the Lifestyle for over 15 years. Met another woman on sex site into the same kinks 2 years ago and now we’re happily married. Yes, she’s white woman.

My wife is open to sex with any race, but still prefers black men (bbc or not). Since I’ve been playing in the LS as a couple, I have a few gripes I wish others in LS would understand:

1. Stop assuming because a man lets his gf/wife fuck other men that he’s a cuck, sub, or bisexual. For example, I’m very straight and dominant.

2. Stop assuming that every man who lets his wife/gf be with other men it’s a turn on for him. I don’t allow my wife to screw other men because it gets me turned on nor does my dick get hard. I do it because I love her and also care about her needs. It’s to bring better balance/fairness into our relationship since I’m still an active bull satisfying other women. However she is bisexual and gets turned on when I’m with other women. We are 2 different people in this regard but communicate well to make it work.

3. Stop assuming that if a woman is wanting to fuck other men outside her relationship she is unhappy and not satisfied. Most of all stop thinking she’s possibly looking to leave her man for you lol. My wife gets all the good dick she wants from me. Others who know us say she’s very and lucky and spoiled (and that she is). My wife even says “I love being with other men, but they’re not you”. Some people just like to be others sexually for variety . Doesn’t mean their primary partner or spouse is lacking necessarily. I get it, majority of couples/women I used to meet it was the case. But over the years, it wasn’t all of them.

4. Some couples are more poly and are looking for something closer to a boyfriend for their hotwife or gf. Some are not looking for the emotional connection from bulls and just want a long term lover for the wife they can call every now and then. Finally there are couples who want just sex only from others (traditional swingers), they may or may not want to see you again…the wife is not dedicated to any one bull or group of bulls. She just likes to have fun with whoever when the opportunity arises or they may primarily only like to play at swingers clubs or swinger events. As a bull and lover, your job is to decipher what type of woman and couple you’re dealing with.

Multiple times already we’ve had men get too attached to my wife after sex (even sometimes before meeting) essentially trying to be her “boyfriend” and asking to take her out on dates and text her romantically. Not only as a bull is this reckless and disrespectful, but unprofessional. You must communicate with whoever you meet and make sure you’re into the same dynamic they are or at least willing to accept their terms. If being poly is a swinger couples thing, by all means be her bf. But if woman in a couple just wants sex then have self control and enough respect for their relationship to leave it at that.

5. Success in this lifestyle hangs on communication, trust and open honesty for both singles and couples. This is not a lifestyle where you just “wing it” and hope all works out for the best lol. This is also not a lifestyle to hide behind your secret kinks or perversions. Too many cucks try to use their women to get access to black dick easier, for example. Don’t be deceptive. Your life will be much smoother in the end when you properly communicate to your spouse and play partners what you exactly want.

6. Stop assuming because a black man is in relationship or married to white woman that all he likes are snowbunnies and pawgs. Most of us still find black women attractive too lol. As for me, i still love to fuck Latinas, Asians, Arab and Indian women. I don’t get with white women because I’m “ashamed to be black” or “I’m trying to get back at white men” or because I have some type of inferiority complex. If my white wife was in a Japanese body, I’d loved her just the same. I married because of chemistry, universal connections, and spiritual compatibility …not because of race. If you get with someone based off race alone you’re going to find yourself very unhappy. It’s the same for the sex partners I choose.

Ultimately this lifestyle is fun with lots of fantasies and kinks, but just make sure in the process you’re not disrespecting others. You must balance it all out being grounded in a little reality.

Long story short, I was an active bbc bull in the Lifestyle for over 15 years. Met another woman on sex site into the same kinks 2 years ago and now we’re happily married. Yes, she’s white woman.

My wife is open to sex with any race, but still prefers black men (bbc or not). Since I’ve been playing in the LS as a couple, I have a few gripes I wish others in LS would understand:

1. Stop assuming because a man lets his gf/wife fuck other men that he’s a cuck, sub, or bisexual. For example, I’m very straight and dominant.

2. Stop assuming that every man who lets his wife/gf be with other men it’s a turn on for him. I don’t allow my wife to screw other men because it gets me turned on nor does my dick get hard. I do it because I love her and also care about her needs. It’s to bring better balance/fairness into our relationship since I’m still an active bull satisfying other women. However she is bisexual and gets turned on when I’m with other women. We are 2 different people in this regard but communicate well to make it work.

3. Stop assuming that if a woman is wanting to fuck other men outside her relationship she is unhappy and not satisfied. Most of all stop thinking she’s possibly looking to leave her man for you lol. My wife gets all the good dick she wants from me. Others who know us say she’s very and lucky and spoiled (and that she is). My wife even says “I love being with other men, but they’re not you”. Some people just like to be others sexually for variety . Doesn’t mean their primary partner or spouse is lacking necessarily. I get it, majority of couples/women I used to meet it was the case. But over the years, it wasn’t all of them.

4. Some couples are more poly and are looking for something closer to a boyfriend for their hotwife or gf. Some are not looking for the emotional connection from bulls and just want a long term lover for the wife they can call every now and then. Finally there are couples who want just sex only from others (traditional swingers), they may or may not want to see you again…the wife is not dedicated to any one bull or group of bulls. She just likes to have fun with whoever when the opportunity arises or they may primarily only like to play at swingers clubs or swinger events. As a bull and lover, your job is to decipher what type of woman and couple you’re dealing with.

Multiple times already we’ve had men get too attached to my wife after sex (even sometimes before meeting) essentially trying to be her “boyfriend” and asking to take her out on dates and text her romantically. Not only as a bull is this reckless and disrespectful, but unprofessional. You must communicate with whoever you meet and make sure you’re into the same dynamic they are or at least willing to accept their terms. If being poly is a swinger couples thing, by all means be her bf. But if woman in a couple just wants sex then have self control and enough respect for their relationship to leave it at that.

5. Success in this lifestyle hangs on communication, trust and open honesty for both singles and couples. This is not a lifestyle where you just “wing it” and hope all works out for the best lol. This is also not a lifestyle to hide behind your secret kinks or perversions. Too many cucks try to use their women to get access to black dick easier, for example. Don’t be deceptive. Your life will be much smoother in the end when you properly communicate to your spouse and play partners what you exactly want.

6. Stop assuming because a black man is in relationship or married to white woman that all he likes are snowbunnies and pawgs. Most of us still find black women attractive too lol. As for me, i still love to fuck Latinas, Asians, Arab and Indian women. I don’t get with white women because I’m “ashamed to be black” or “I’m trying to get back at white men” or because I have some type of inferiority complex. If my white wife was in a Japanese body, I’d loved her just the same. I married because of chemistry, universal connections, and spiritual compatibility …not because of race. If you get with someone based off race alone you’re going to find yourself very unhappy. It’s the same for the sex partners I choose.

Ultimately this lifestyle is fun with lots of fantasies and kinks, but just make sure in the process you’re not disrespecting others. You must balance it all out being grounded in a little reality.
Very accurate in what you have written and agree with your points. Those that are active in the lifestyle will more than likely fall into one of the above categories. Alot of the people who simply fantasise and can't turn it into reality, will look for ways to justify their emotions by making assumptions about others. The unfortunate part is that they are often too aggressive or rude in those assumptions. But it's a part of the lifestyle and something that most women and couples learn to deal with and shut off.

We are no where near that level but I can say we enjoy sexy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly.
He's a guy we kinda knew befor. He's the first guy we did anything with. My wife is attracted to good lookng(handsome) men. Clean shaven, well dressed and our age. We are mid 50s. Our friend does not fit that description. He's 32, skinny need type, divorced, clean. He's a really cool guy, we get along well. He does have a big dick and that probably helps but it's the whole deal that we enjoy. We do it at our home, we're comfy together, we can relax and enjoy a night of sex. He's polite and just right aggressive.
We hooked up with a stranger out of town once, in the bar, meeting, chatting and leading up to possibly going to his room was the hottest thing ever, wife was REALLY into it. Up in his room he turned into an ass hole so we left.
We did this with one other guy local and our age. Three times at his place. I thought it was good but wife likes it with our friend better.
We are very very normal, we aren't swingers, none of our friends know we do anything like this.

There's lots of posts on here about guys asking how to get the wife blacked, I can't see how that could possibly work.
I do understand the excitement of a stranger hook up, almost worked for us but I really understand an ongoing guy for sex play where you know what to expect and can look forward to it.

Very well said!

I know from experience that a Black man will watch and his Black wife will be a slut right in front of him to the point, to the point where he tells her to chill because he's watching me and I have to say I got this and joke about making him go wait in the car if he gonna direct. Got both of them going with that truth said in jest. She went the opposite of chill and he sat there quietly and beat his soft meat. I ended up having to work double cuz I had to end the night fucking the woman I brought that he disappointed when they left. She roasted him for being soft and of course hated his woman for enjoying herself which wasn't fair. So we took it to trial and I defended my client by giving the prosecution's hostile witness a compelling argument that ended up on the bathroom floor. Top tier anal, I lost the case and was ****** to cease communication with my client. First and only time I ever came close to swapping. She made him leave the voicemail when I didn't answer, cuz women. Everybody did it wrong but us. Well she won the case so I guess she recovered. I mean that bathroom floor anal was filthy, the defense wasn't ready. I let Ice T down.

We live in a world where people take liberties in their assumptions and desires to divide and lump people into groups. Fight the good fight and spread the knowledge to the contrary.

Well said on all your points ..I think something like this can be said from all view points of lifestyle including the husbands if he is a cuck ..everyone does this lifestyle differently to fit their own needs ..and isn’t it all just swinging but with a niche ?

Well said!

I dont really care what others assume. I/we do what makes us happy. The people sitting on the sidelines can think whatever they like, its immaterial to me.
Agree! We do, what we do, for us. I love and appreciate my hubby's support.
We don't judge others. We're not into humiliation, clean-ups, hubby watching, being caged, etc. If that works for you, great! Again, no judgement!

This is probably the best post I have ever read on this site. Thank you. It should be required reading for all newcomers.

Great thoughts, well stated. We have experienced a few of those and they were easily cleared up or he was sent on his way, but unfortunatley he came to us thinking some of those thoughts you expressed.

Spoken like a real man that has his sh*t together. I find these posts the most refreshing and alluring of all. No fantasy nonsense, just someone adulting. 🖤

well said 🙏🏾

Well said!

This right here 💯

Back