Best swinger club to find bbc in Chicago?

qfhotwife

Male
Gold Member
Hi, wife and I are looking to travel to Chicago in April and are looking at several places to visit and pick up some BBC. Places we are looking at are Lux, Couple's Choice (not sure if this still exists), InviteOnly, Couples Playhouse, or Young couples party. Anyone know which of these will have the best selection for her? Alternatively, we're open to chatting with the right guy and meeting up somewhere if there might be chemistry. We have never done anything in the Chicago area so any information would be appreciated!

Hi, wife and I are looking to travel to Chicago in April and are looking at several places to visit and pick up some BBC. Places we are looking at are Lux, Couple's Choice (not sure if this still exists), InviteOnly, Couples Playhouse, or Young couples party. Anyone know which of these will have the best selection for her? Alternatively, we're open to chatting with the right guy and meeting up somewhere if there might be chemistry. We have never done anything in the Chicago area so any information would be appreciated!
Your best bet is to get on sdc and find some guy local. The lux is good and so is couples playhouse. I feel like the Chicago clubs have died down a bit.

Back