Swingers club etiquette

mysexywife3645

Couple
Real Person
My wife and I are going to trapeze ATL soon. We’ve been to other clubs before and haven’t found a natural way to ask another couple to do a “same room” type thing. Really not into small talk w other couples, is it bad form to just straight up ask a couple if they want to do same room w us?

We had a couple lean into the open door of a playroom we were playing (with each other) in, and she asked, "Could we join you?"

I don't like to chat or flirt a lot when I'm at a party. The direct approach was refreshing.

At swingers clubs always remember that everyone came to fuck which is outside the social norm. Therefore it's totally ok to simply ask people if they want to fuck, same room. I think your odds are better if you are into full swap, not soft. Also do it while everyone is clothed, not naked. Let us know how it goes!

We had a couple lean into the open door of a playroom we were playing (with each other) in, and she asked, "Could we join you?"

I don't like to chat or flirt a lot when I'm at a party. The direct approach was refreshing.
That’s a good example of how my wife and I want to approach it. You think it’ll be easier or harder when asking “do you want to do a same room thing” or “let’s get a space and do full/soft swap”?. Wondering if asking for same room just wouldn’t be worth couples time and most want full/soft swap vs just same room.

At swingers clubs always remember that everyone came to fuck which is outside the social norm. Therefore it's totally ok to simply ask people if they want to fuck, same room. I think your odds are better if you are into full swap, not soft. Also do it while everyone is clothed, not naked. Let us know how it goes!
You think most couples would be prone to say yes to that direct approach if it’s asking for full swap vs same room huh?

My wife and I are going to trapeze ATL soon. We’ve been to other clubs before and haven’t found a natural way to ask another couple to do a “same room” type thing. Really not into small talk w other couples, is it bad form to just straight up ask a couple if they want to do same room w

A direct approach is appreciated by many, but will catch some off guard, or they already have plans. So don’t feel bad if you’re rejected. But, all you have to do is find one couple that says yes.

Another option is to hop on your local LS site and post a hot date of your own for that club or look for a club page within. Many times couples note they are going. Check out their profiles and chat online prior to going. That’s how we had our first full swap!

You think most couples would be prone to say yes to that direct approach if it’s asking for full swap vs same room huh?
Indeed. People came to fuck! For same room, I think it's easiest (and better) to suggest a location and simply shut the door behind you. They are unlikely to protest....

Let us perverts know how it goes!

A direct approach is appreciated by many, but will catch some off guard, or they already have plans. So don’t feel bad if you’re rejected. But, all you have to do is find one couple that says yes.

Another option is to hop on your local LS site and post a hot date of your own for that club or look for a club page within. Many times couples note they are going. Check out their profiles and chat online prior to going. That’s how we had our first full swap!
Thanks for the feedback

Back