Sedona Arizona- Sex clubs, private sex groups, couple resorts or adult theatres

Hi to all my fellow Arizona people/couples on here! So we're planning a kid free vacation this summer. We want to do all the tourist stuff but also looking for some adult fun. So one, would love to link up with other couples at a swingers get together or play with solo guys at a sex club. Are these available there? And can this happen?

Hi to all my fellow Arizona people/couples on here! So we're planning a kid free vacation this summer. We want to do all the tourist stuff but also looking for some adult fun. So one, would love to link up with other couples at a swingers get together or play with solo guys at a sex club. Are these available there? And can this happen?
Hi guys

I dont believe there are any sex clubs in Sedona. Its a more "new age" community than anything else. So people go to Sedona for therapy, massage, meditation, spiritual journey.

Phx is probably where you want to go for sex clubs and swinging. The community isnt that big compared to Dallas, or NY, Miami or LA. So it really does depend on what you are looking for.

You can try and arrange a private party at your hotel - but I would highly recommend you screen and vet people before you invite them over.

hope that helps

Hey not alot of stuff like that in AZ we are in southern az ever make it to tucson ?:)

Hi guys

I dont believe there are any sex clubs in Sedona. Its a more "new age" community than anything else. So people go to Sedona for therapy, massage, meditation, spiritual journey.

Phx is probably where you want to go for sex clubs and swinging. The community isnt that big compared to Dallas, or NY, Miami or LA. So it really does depend on what you are looking for.

You can try and arrange a private party at your hotel - but I would highly recommend you screen and vet people before you invite them over.

hope that helps
Gotta watch out for phx ...to many people very large and dangerous city unfortunately 😕

Gotta watch out for phx ...to many people very large and dangerous city unfortunately 😕
you think Phx is more dangerous than other places in Arizona?

I think when you're allowed to carry a gun - there's always danger lurking around the corner.

From my experience, Arizona is a half full or half empty state. I think depending on how racist you are - you think all towns in Arizona are just about as safe as the next. If you're originally from outside of Arizona - then AZ is much safer than other places in the US. Like the amount of crime that happens in Arizona is far less than anywhere else.

But what AZ has more than most places is really HEINOUS crimes. Not sure the numbers, but let's say there are 1000 murders in AZ a year, 30 of them were ******* murders, compared to NYC where 3000 murders happen a year and its just people like to shoot each other for no good reason.

you think Phx is more dangerous than other places in Arizona?

I think when you're allowed to carry a gun - there's always danger lurking around the corner.

From my experience, Arizona is a half full or half empty state. I think depending on how racist you are - you think all towns in Arizona are just about as safe as the next. If you're originally from outside of Arizona - then AZ is much safer than other places in the US. Like the amount of crime that happens in Arizona is far less than anywhere else.

But what AZ has more than most places is really HEINOUS crimes. Not sure the numbers, but let's say there are 1000 murders in AZ a year, 30 of them were ******* murders, compared to NYC where 3000 murders happen a year and its just people like to shoot each other for no good reason.
Haha Tucson is way worse. That’s not even debated. Numbers and people say the same thing, and no where near the size in population or area.

Last edited:
Back