Looking for info for Thads Swingers club in San Diego.

My wife & I are planning a trip to San Diego later this month and would like to visit one of the swingers clubs while in town. We have heard that Thads was a pretty good one. Any reviews on this or any other swingers clubs in San Diego?

Thanks in Advance.

My wife & I are planning a trip to San Diego later this month and would like to visit one of the swingers clubs while in town. We have heard that Thads was a pretty good one. Any reviews on this or any other swingers clubs in San Diego?
Is Thad’s still open ???
Thanks in Advance.

Thanks in Advance.

Many moons ago, Thad’s was the place to go for all the BBC you desired in San Diego !!!

Single guys have to walk around nude. Really fun place hot tub, pool, rooms both inside and outside, BYOB and a pool table. Would definitely go again everyone is friendly.

Thanks in Advance.
DM me, I host parties at a venue downtown

Had our first Hotwife and BBC experience at Thads in
Please login or become a member to view

January 2023. Awesome place.

Had our first Hotwife and BBC experience at Thads in

January 2023. Awesome place.
Would you guys let a middle eastern couple watch you guys ?

Back