Need help and tips on how to convince my wife during our vacation

I'm going on a holiday soon to a nice 5-star resort in Tenerife in the Canaries with my wife. My wife's 41, blond, normal body, good looking and quite flirty. She's not down for bars or night clubs or things like that, but loves to hang around the pool, beach, etc. and enjoy the sun, the atmosphere and in general the environment of a very nice resort.

I have shared with her my fanatasy about seeing her with another guy. Unfortunately she's been reluctant until now and the topic is lingering for quite some time now. Sometimes she'll refer back to it. Joke about it. Or in conversation with friends even reference about the fact that I'm not jealous and would be okey if she want to sleep with someone else...

She's just not very confident about her body and looks; which is rediculous to be honest. She just struggles with the fact she's not in her twenties any more, but most people would estimate her to be younger than me (and I'm 36).

So I'm looking for some things that could set the stage and maybe open her eyes a bit more, get her to thinking, or perhaps just go with it if the moment feels right. Especially guys hitting on her and making clear she's good looking would help a lot, as she's a flirt by nature.

I'm looking for pointers, ideas, suggestions and tips from you guys, especially if you've been here before and have experienced the same things. She's not prone to dress particularly sexy or engage in play like not wearing underwear, and going to bars/clubs is also not something she would do that quickly. I'm looking for more daytime tips, more things that originate from the vanilla lifestyle...
Things that come to mind:

1. Perhaps organise a massage in the hotel... but then these guys are usually pro's or female. How to set the stage right?

2. Perhaps go chat with some good looking guys or pool-employees at the hotel and see if they're willing to hit on her and see what happens, without her knowing I set it up?

3. A few months back a friend for fun one night made a tinder profile of her. Got 100+ hits in like 10 mins that really boosted her self esteem a bit... perhaps suggest to do the same, but this time without her fear that people in the neighbourhood that know us, or other dads from our ******* school, would recognize her and start looking at her funnily.

Any suggestions on how to approach the above? Or other ideas?

Back