Met a white woman who lives alone and wants me to move in with her.

Update......So now she has informed her best friend about me via FaceTime. The friend was like "OMFG he's so handsome. I heard about you!" I'm like what exactly? And that's when the white woman I'm fucking says "Pull it out!" As shocked as I was....I couldn't believe it. She even sucked it on FaceTime saying "You see how big it is!? Look at how big it is on my face!" Her friend flat out says "I wanna fuck him! I wanna love you! He's ours!!" So now as im typing this, I'm on the train leaving Brandywine MD headed in to DC where she stays in Dupont Circle, to lay up and fuck her brains out. The white woman I'm fucking dropped me off and was like "Fuck the dog ******* out that bitch!" Then asked "Are you alright with this? Because I want to make you happy as much as possible!" Never have I ever had this type of thing happen with any black woman. Stay tuned.

Gentelman- let’s be clear here. A girl does not squirt all over the place like the movies 6 ft. It’s much more subtle than that. If a woman squirts the amount of fluid is a tablespoon or maybe… maybe 2. The spray you see is urine. Her bladder is being pounded and jabbed and during an orgasm she can loose control of the level reflex and she urinates. If you want her to orgasm. Try a vibrator while you’re teasing her. Gentle!!! Jamming and ramming does not feel good to many. Try oral- gently suck or swirl her clitoris. That will help. But I just wanted to let you know this male vision of women spraying the room or wiping out a bed and towels. It’s because her bladder is full-
Always can count on Annie for the truth !

Update........we fucked 3 times....and now she is HOOKED! I have to make my way home for a change of clothes and now BACK to my regular scheduled program. I'm drained but need to drained some more. Never thought I'd end up running into another white woman on birth control.

Update........we fucked 3 times....and now she is HOOKED! I have to make my way home for a change of clothes and now BACK to my regular scheduled program. I'm drained but need to drained some more. Never thought I'd end up running into another white woman on birth control.
Congratulations. Keep getting them.

They love the dick lol that’s how I got my wife lol you bout to have a life of peace

Since I've discovered this app, I was able to satisfy a rather sick infatuation of mine when it comes to deeply fucking a white woman, and feeling the juices run down my dick n balls. Now, I met this woman who's name I won't disclose nor her photo's however, she lives in my neck of the woods and stays out in the country side of the County. She's sexy, curvy, delicious set of titties, ass and legs for days, lives alone, and has her tubes tied. She literally wants me to move in with her..and when I say this white woman believes in going 50/50 with me, or even to where she's sending me her card info including the pin and 3 security numbers on the back, wants to do whatever I want to do even though I ask her opinion, and the fact that she always...always.....ALWAYS wants to fuck me or suck me off day and night, plus she's 420-Friendly makes me wonder WTF should I do? The thing is she's never fucked a black man before...and bam..now she's like "I LOVE YOU!" 😵‍💫🥴 And I'm not gonna lie, she drains the FUCK out my balls till we're both comatose. What should I do?
Sounds very interesting - message me and let's chat about it - discuss the horny kinky - more then -

Update......I got serious problem. The friend is a serious fiend for the peen and now she's uncontrollably hooked. She face timed me and was literally stuttering, rolling her eyes, trying to hold a conversation in asking "So how would this like..you know...work as far as this...I mean I'm not asking you to be like...ya know want to love me and give me the world but umm...like can you come over on Tuesday?" She even recommended that everyone should go to therapy, yet fun because this was her 1st. I didn't go back over to main white chick's place and just went straight back to my apartment, but I am making way towards her tonight so that I can get a ride to work in the morning, by slutt'n her out tonight.

Last edited:
Since I've discovered this app, I was able to satisfy a rather sick infatuation of mine when it comes to deeply fucking a white woman, and feeling the juices run down my dick n balls. Now, I met this woman who's name I won't disclose nor her photo's however, she lives in my neck of the woods and stays out in the country side of the County. She's sexy, curvy, delicious set of titties, ass and legs for days, lives alone, and has her tubes tied. She literally wants me to move in with her..and when I say this white woman believes in going 50/50 with me, or even to where she's sending me her card info including the pin and 3 security numbers on the back, wants to do whatever I want to do even though I ask her opinion, and the fact that she always...always.....ALWAYS wants to fuck me or suck me off day and night, plus she's 420-Friendly makes me wonder WTF should I do? The thing is she's never fucked a black man before...and bam..now she's like "I LOVE YOU!" 😵‍💫🥴 And I'm not gonna lie, she drains the FUCK out my balls till we're both comatose. What should I do?
Do it

It's a perfectly normal thing for us to become infatuated with you, especially that first time!! I tried to get pregnant with my first Black Lover, and was despondent when my period started!! I called my husband SOBBING on the phone from my office at work. So her wanting you to move in, I can see that happening. There were a couple of Black Lovers that I seriously considered ending my marriage for. Enjoy it while you can, as long as it lasts. Keep her happy. J (the wife)

You should ask them to STOP taking it!! The sex will be like nothing you could ever imagine!! Pregnancy risk is FANTASTIC!! ANd how hot would it be to have TWO white women fucking you and getting pregnant by you at the same time!! I'd be #3, or #1 if they won't top taking it for you. I WANT a pregnancy with a Black Lover!! J (the been out in Vegas drinking a bit too much tonite wife)

Update......So now she has informed her best friend about me via FaceTime. The friend was like "OMFG he's so handsome. I heard about you!" I'm like what exactly? And that's when the white woman I'm fucking says "Pull it out!" As shocked as I was....I couldn't believe it. She even sucked it on FaceTime saying "You see how big it is!? Look at how big it is on my face!" Her friend flat out says "I wanna fuck him! I wanna love you! He's ours!!" So now as im typing this, I'm on the train leaving Brandywine MD headed in to DC where she stays in Dupont Circle, to lay up and fuck her brains out. The white woman I'm fucking dropped me off and was like "Fuck the dog ******* out that bitch!" Then asked "Are you alright with this? Because I want to make you happy as much as possible!" Never have I ever had this type of thing happen with any black woman. Stay tuned.
Damn

Gentelman- let’s be clear here. A girl does not squirt all over the place like the movies 6 ft. It’s much more subtle than that. If a woman squirts the amount of fluid is a tablespoon or maybe… maybe 2. The spray you see is urine. Her bladder is being pounded and jabbed and during an orgasm she can loose control of the level reflex and she urinates. If you want her to orgasm. Try a vibrator while you’re teasing her. Gentle!!! Jamming and ramming does not feel good to many. Try oral- gently suck or swirl her clitoris. That will help. But I just wanted to let you know this male vision of women spraying the room or wiping out a bed and towels. It’s because her bladder is full-
Had a girl. Squirted EVERY stroke. Let that sink in the sheets. Every stroke. Everywhere... two actually. Ain't that much pp in a bladder. I thought it was cool. Still do. Made her sleep in it. Thought that was hot. Made her wear cuffs while she slept in her not pp but squirt.

Had a girl. Squirted EVERY stroke. Let that sink in the sheets. Every stroke. Everywhere... two actually. Ain't that much pp in a bladder. I thought it was cool. Still do. Made her sleep in it. Thought that was hot. Made her wear cuffs while she slept in her not pp but squirt.
Let’s analyze your answer and return to female anatomy class. You’re claiming that there’s not enough space in a human bladder for her to pee that much -but there is enough space in some magic female organ sex organ that does but you can’t identify that organ that would hold that much liquid for her to do that all night? Time to go back to anatomy class.

Let’s analyze your answer and return to female anatomy class. You’re claiming that there’s not enough space in a human bladder for her to pee that much -but there is enough space in some magic female organ sex organ that does but you can’t identify that organ that would hold that much liquid for her to do that all night? Time to go back to anatomy class.
College grad and at one time a nationally known celebrity athlete... now that my credentials are outta the way.. no there isn't that much room to pee.. that's my point. . But a pint is all anybody can hold baby girl. You wanna Google that up or take my word for it? Everybody ain't you. Now again unless you're calling me a liar. She released more than a pint. Not that I have to explain myself. A pint is a pint period. I appreciate your time. I didn't learn a thing. So basically with no research you're stating a fact on your part???? If so I'm good. Psa and urine mix. I would assume unless she ran to ******* water while bouncing on my dick... the squirt or more than a pint of urine substance was the above. Google is your friend slut. Word

Last edited:
Back