Mandatory anal

Is anal mandatory for you? (Votes are hidden)

• Yes, even if she says no

Votes: 87 36.7%
  • Yes, if she's hesitant on it

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • No, it's not mandatory

Votes: 44 18.6%
  • I'll do it if she's cool with it

Votes: 84 35.4%

• Total voters
You meet a woman and yall hit it off great and next thing you know yall are fucking. Do you fuck her ass regardless? Yes, I know what it is and don't condone it, however it does happen.

On another site I saw a guy say that anal is mandatory, and he claims his dick is 9". He comments on my wife's pic that he would love to fuck her ass, I replied she doesn't do anal, and then he blocks me. He has a video posted he's fucking this girl in her ass, she's on the couch on her back and he's pushing in most of the way. You can tell she was struggling to take him in but he kept going, she didn't look like she was enjoying that much. both were younger around 19-21yo. Was it consensual? I don't know.

My wife (before we started dating) was talking to this guy and eventually went to his place. The next day she made it sound like it was the best fuck. I find out later she's not into anal and he held her legs back, she was wide open and he fucked her ass. She said she couldn't do anything, he was a police officer on the SWAT team and she couldn't move because of his strength. She just held it back.

As much as I say my wife needs to have sex with a BBC and used by a BBC, I just can't get behind her getting fucked in the ass because someone says she's mine right now. However, if he's good, and in the heat of the moment can convince her, and start slowly, then I'll be ok.

Ladies, care to share your story if this has happened to you?

Last edited:
You meet a woman and yall hit it off great and next thing you know yall are fucking. Do you fuck her ass regardless? Yes, I know what it is and don't condone it, however it does happen.

On another site I saw a guy say that anal is mandatory, and he claims his dick is 9". He comments on my wife's pic that he would love to fuck her ass, I replied she doesn't do anal, and then he blocks me. He has a video posted he's fucking this girl in her ass, she's on the couch on her back and he's pushing in most of the way. You can tell she was struggling to take him in but he kept going, she didn't look like she was enjoying that much. both were younger around 19-21yo. Was it consensual? I don't know.

My wife (before we started dating) was talking to this guy and eventually went to his place. The next day she made it sound like it was the best fuck. I find out later she's not into anal and he held her legs back, she was wide open and he fucked her ass. She said she couldn't do anything, he was a police officer on the SWAT team and she couldn't move because of his strength. She just held it back.

As much as I say my wife needs to have sex with a BBC and used by a BBC, I just can't get behind her getting fucked in the ass because someone says she's mine right now. However, if he's good, and in the heat of the moment can convince her, and start slowly, then I'll be ok.
Dam, that's rough. Maybe she does like it and you need to open her back up to the idea

Yes, I think a lot of guy are like this and want to take anal. I am small size too and sometime guys are stronger than me, but I also enjoy that some times.
With a little lube and the right anal plug in your butt as you have sex will make you ready for anal sex then you will love it!

The difference between the women who enjoy it and those who don't is preparing for it and using the right lube and toys!

In my experience unless the woman is a super freak anal is always earned. If you fuck a woman's pussy really good so that she's sees that vaginal sex with you is absolutely amazing she will be eager to gift you her ass because of how well you fucked her pussy.
I dated a woman that was super freak and I easily talked her into it for the 1st time. However, this question is more geared towards 1 night stands, which I should have clarified I guess.

Someone who demands anal without regard to the partner is not a bull, that is just a total idiot and one day that behaviour will go very badly for him. In your scenario she did not want that, it is not consent and is not making her happy, in some places that will get you in jail. At the very least, it could be super gross. It is super sexually aggressive, zero tolerance for that. Same as those ‘beat that pussy up’ comments, aggressive guys who just use women as masturbation sleeves with zero concern for their pleasure. Nope. Same with the whole guy can do whatever he wants. All no. That is just boring fantasy from cucks, tiring to read it. Consent.

If that is an upfront convo at the start of a relationship on the other hand, sort of a kink compatibility check then that is different. That is just not the scenario presented here.

Back