Accepting being a cuck

Alex garcia

Male
Gold Member
I am a beta Latino boy... I'm kinda small... For that reason every since one of my first GFs cheated on me with a Black guy. At first I felt really bad... She broke up with me... Looking back I definitely would of accepted and encourage her enjoying BBC since I know I wasn't satisfying her...
Years later I definitely want to meet a beautiful woman like her and encourage her to go Black.
I think most girls thanks to the Internet have atleast thought about BBC or their friends have talked about it.

I love that hotwifing is becoming more common...
It's great for us husbands cause we don't have to worry about our sexual performance. Black men definitely can handle that...

Last edited:
I am a beta Latino boy... I'm kinda small... For that reason every since one of my first GFs cheated on me with a Black guy. At first I felt really bad... She broke up with me... Looking back I definitely would of accepted and encourage her enjoying BBC since I know I wasn't satisfying her...
Years later I definitely want to meet a beautiful woman like you and encourage her to go Black.
I love that hotwiring is becoming more common...
It's great for us husbands cause we don't have to worry about our sexual performance. Black men definitely can handle that...
My Mistress/wife dominated me for years, she was bbc only since her teen years. Well she settled in with a black man and we lived together for a few years, they as a loving couple and I was their slave/servant, my wife left me for her black lover ,they have a cute young white girl who took my place as their slave. I was hurt and sad when my mistress set me free, but it was my good fortune that a black Master claimed me and I belong to him. It is a wonderful life, my Master is very strict and he does whip and punish me quite a bit but I am such a fuck up I’d be lost without his guidance supervision and discipline. I worship him and his beautiful black cock. I fell in love with him very quickly and I obey him always. I seemed to forget about my marriage I wish them well they do visit Master and I sometimes my Master had sex with my wife a few times before she met her man and they are friends. My Master has sexual freedom so he does have others that he has sex with and he does share me with his friends at times . They have wife’s and girl friends but they seem to still like to have a white slave boy suck their dicks , that’s lucky for me . I do all domestic chores and my salary from work goes direct deposit to my Masters private account. The thing about this relationship is he is so dominant and the power he has over me is incredible nothing is off the table , I could never say no to him I never thought I could fall so deeply in love with a man but that’s just the sexual power that black men and women have over white beta slaves

My Mistress/wife dominated me for years, she was bbc only since her teen years. Well she settled in with a black man and we lived together for a few years, they as a loving couple and I was their slave/servant, my wife left me for her black lover ,they have a cute young white girl who took my place as their slave. I was hurt and sad when my mistress set me free, but it was my good fortune that a black Master claimed me and I belong to him. It is a wonderful life, my Master is very strict and he does whip and punish me quite a bit but I am such a fuck up I’d be lost without his guidance supervision and discipline. I worship him and his beautiful black cock. I fell in love with him very quickly and I obey him always. I seemed to forget about my marriage I wish them well they do visit Master and I sometimes my Master had sex with my wife a few times before she met her man and they are friends. My Master has sexual freedom so he does have others that he has sex with and he does share me with his friends at times . They have wife’s and girl friends but they seem to still like to have a white slave boy suck their dicks , that’s lucky for me . I do all domestic chores and my salary from work goes direct deposit to my Masters private account. The thing about this relationship is he is so dominant and the power he has over me is incredible nothing is off the table , I could never say no to him I never thought I could fall so deeply in love with a man but that’s just the sexual power that black men and women have over white beta slaves

I'd love to be married to a beautiful girl that loves BBC... And we could both share a Black BF that fucks us both.

I'd love to be married to a beautiful girl that loves BBC... And we could both share a Black BF that fucks us both.
Well that’s very possible especially if your submissive and into female domination there seems to be quite a few dominant white woman that are into bbc cuckolding and FLR relationships

Well that’s very possible especially if your submissive and into female domination there seems to be quite a few dominant white woman that are into bbc cuckolding and FLR relationships
I know this pretty Latina girl I went to school with... She's pretty, responsible... She has 2 Blk babies from 2 different Blk baby daddies. Not long ago we had been missing and catching up. She's a single mom... Long story short I think I messed up how I tried to talk to her... I asked if she had ever heard about hotwifing. Then I eventually asked her if she still like Blk guys... I let her know that I was interested in dating her... She talked to me about her sexual experiences with Black guys and that she really liked them... I opened up and told her I'm kinda bi for Black guys too and that if she was my GF/wife that I would encourage her to enjoy BBC... I even said I wouldn't mind being pussy free.
I definitely wish I could find a way to get another chance at making her my GF... I'm 6 inches and I'm not all that at sex... I would definitely love for her to get her pleasure by having BBC regularly... I think maybe it was too much too fast lol... Maybe I should of waited before I brought up this stuff. Any advice? We are both 30 years old... How do cucks makes beautiful BBC loving women fall in love?

I know this pretty Latina girl I went to school with... She's pretty, responsible... She has 2 Blk babies from 2 different Blk baby daddies. Not long ago we had been missing and catching up. She's a single mom... Long story short I think I messed up how I tried to talk to her... I asked if she had ever heard about hotwifing. Then I eventually asked her if she still like Blk guys... I let her know that I was interested in dating her... She talked to me about her sexual experiences with Black guys and that she really liked them... I opened up and told her I'm kinda bi for Black guys too and that if she was my GF/wife that I would encourage her to enjoy BBC... I even said I wouldn't mind being pussy free.
I definitely wish I could find a way to get another chance at making her my GF... I'm 6 inches and I'm not all that at sex... I would definitely love for her to get her pleasure by having BBC regularly... I think maybe it was too much too fast lol... Maybe I should of waited before I brought up this stuff. Any advice? We are both 30 years old... How do cucks makes beautiful BBC loving women fall in love?
Well how I came into this was my wife was very dominant and she got turned on by whipping me and dominating me, She only dated black men before she knew me and I really don’t count she just liked to cuckold me and she made me her fool. I loved her and went along with it and I admit it turned me on. She left me for her man I was out of her life. Then I realized that I was living through my wife and I loved cock and well now I’m in a relationship ship with a dominant black Master and I couldn’t be more satisfied . I worship him he really was what I was looking for all along. I’m in the process of coming out to my friends and family . Some people have turned their back on me but others seemed to like it and are supportive. It was a case of me being honest with myself, I love my Masters nice big black cock but more then that I love him as a man he is fantastic a real black king who owns me completely.

Well I didn’t arrange this ,was my wife’s deal. I had nothing to do with setting up anything I just agreed to obey her without any back talk or discussions just 100% obedience. My wife used corporal punishment on me to break me down and it worked .

Tell her she's beautiful and don't mention BBC'S till a lot later

i kind of share your fate. short, mixed, slightly tanned, unfortunately also on the skinny side. been used by my first mistress as a cum dumpster for a long time, before she finally took my virginity. i was so desperate to lose it, because most of my friends have been balling and having sex, and pitiful with nearly 20 was still nowhere near. destined to be a cuck for the women, and serve them so they can enjoy good pounding and orgasm.

Back