We have been married for some time, we are still young characters, my wife is the perfect mix between a white woman and a big body, a short time ago I convinced her to open our relationship and try new things, it was complicated but she accept, I am a fan of the BBC and I want she to try, but in turn I am afraid since "once you go black, never go back" someone to give me advice?

Attachments

• IMG_4441.jpeg
    IMG_4441.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 94
We have been married for some time, we are still young characters, my wife is the perfect mix between a white woman and a big body, a short time ago I convinced her to open our relationship and try new things, it was complicated but she accept, I am a fan of the BBC and I want she to try, but in turn I am afraid since "once you go black, never go back" someone to give me advice?
I hope she gives you the eXciting Taboo of seeing her Blacked, i have 2say even clothed i love her well rounded butt n thighs, id soo love to do her doggy with my naked white cock and watch her sexy butt do a 'buttquake' while pounding hard into her yearning hot pussy.,

Back