We have been married for some time, we are still young characters, my wife is the perfect mix between a white woman and a big body, a short time ago I convinced her to open our relationship and try new things, it was complicated but she accept, I am a fan of the BBC and I want she to try, but in turn I am afraid since "once you go black, never go back" someone to give me advice?

Attachments

• IMG_4441.jpeg
    IMG_4441.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 197
We have been married for some time, we are still young characters, my wife is the perfect mix between a white woman and a big body, a short time ago I convinced her to open our relationship and try new things, it was complicated but she accept, I am a fan of the BBC and I want she to try, but in turn I am afraid since "once you go black, never go back" someone to give me advice?
I hope she gives you the eXciting Taboo of seeing her Blacked, i have 2say even clothed i love her well rounded butt n thighs, id soo love to do her doggy with my naked white cock and watch her sexy butt do a 'buttquake' while pounding hard into her yearning hot pussy.,

We have been married for some time, we are still young characters, my wife is the perfect mix between a white woman and a big body, a short time ago I convinced her to open our relationship and try new things, it was complicated but she accept, I am a fan of the BBC and I want she to try, but in turn I am afraid since "once you go black, never go back" someone to give me
We have been in the lifestyle for about 7 years now and my wife has been seeing her BBC Bulls approximately twice per month for over night playdates. She has had a few weekend playdates where they leave the city on a Friday afternoon and return Sunday night. She went to Costa Rica, a few years ago, and to Dominican Republic, earlier this year, with her Bull.
My wife has incredible sex with her Bulls and it's exciting for her to step out of her mundane life for these escapes. And she never once thought of abandoning our life together.

Sun Fun and Hot Adventures here at the sunny Island! 🏝️😋😘

Back