Cuckold relationship with my GF

toosal

Male
Hi~
I am currently living in Korea and my girlfriend came to Korea a week ago.

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 3 years. I told her my cuckold fetish, and then she accepted it.

Now we are open relationship. My GF is looking for someone on Tinder app, but I think she interested only Asian people.

Actually, I have BBC cuckold, blacked fetish, but I still try to accept everything regardless of color. But I think there is something wrong with my girlfriend who only seeks Asians. I am not sure what to do. Am i have to stop now??

Plz give me advices.

Hi~
I am currently living in Korea and my girlfriend came to Korea a week ago.

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 3 years. I told her my cuckold fetish, and then she accepted it.

Now we are open relationship. My GF is looking for someone on Tinder app, but I think she interested only Asian people.

Actually, I have BBC cuckold, blacked fetish, but I still try to accept everything regardless of color. But I think there is something wrong with my girlfriend who only seeks Asians. I am not sure what to do. Am i have to stop now??

Plz give me advices.
Korea is one of the most ethnically homogenous nations in the world, so it makes perfect sense for your girlfriend to find an Asian guy to become her bull. It's totally reasonable for her to learn how to walk before start running, so don't have unrealistic expectations that she can easily find a black stallion in Korea, let alone handling a Shane Diesel size of cock.

I know there is a small number of African labour migrants in Korea that fit better your BBC cuckolding fetish and most likely they're better equipped down their crotch area from most locals. Be patient, allow her to experiment with bigger cocks than yours and enjoy this journey of sexual exploration, including your new, more submisive role. Your aim is to support her actively, make her feel comfortable with her body and sexuality and help her release her inner slut without feeling guilty about it, against the morals the patriarchal, conservative Korean society dictates.

When you both familiarize with the cuckolding concept and identify your needs out of this emotionally intense fetish, then you might level up and explore the thrill a dominant BBC can offer to your dynamic as a couple.

Back