One Life To Live

NYFLBiCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Just a quick rant. Semi-lurker on here for a while....just want to say if this is something you're interested in doing. Just Do it. Don't fantasize about it for a long period of time, especially if you're in a strong, honest relationship....jump into it. Even if you try it and decide that you two don't like it, it can be something you laugh about.

My girl and I knew each other for a long while before we jumped into a relationship, and over that time, we gained each other's trust in a lot of other ways. When we decided to go into a dating type thing, the first thing I said to her was let me run a train on her to show you how much I love you. She always knew I was a wild boy...she was what you would call a good girl, was curious, we already trusted each other. Jumped into it. Don't overthink this thing. ( Black M/White F )

Wait what!?!? So barely in the dating stage you automatically thought " I love this women, and I need multiple men" to run through her?? Fk I guess romance is lost 🙄😒
Yeah, don't do that Jenna...you don't know our story, we knew each other for at least 6/7 years before that, we're both fire sign turn up types, and our "romance" is better than 90% of the population, on top of that honesty. You're literally on a forum about.....eh nevermind lol

Yeah, don't do that Jenna...you don't know our story, we knew each other for at least 6/7 years before that, we're both fire sign turn up types, and our "romance" is better than 90% of the population, on top of that honesty. You're literally on a forum about.....eh nevermind lol
I'm on a forum that I thought would be legit! Trust after a year, I know it's not, it's pure fantasy. Stories like this just reminds me not to fall into the trap.

Keep it up, play fair, don't post crazy stuff it only brings out the crazy European cucks, and no real person, "verified" or not wants to play with them. I should make mention not the UK Europeans they actually have some sense. Shout out to my beasties in the UK you know who you are 😘 don't invoke old AF white men in any country either they all suffer from Bruce Jenner.

Keep it up, play fair, don't post crazy stuff it only brings out the crazy European cucks, and no real person, "verified" or not wants to play with them. I should make mention not the UK Europeans they actually have some sense. Shout out to my beasties in the UK you know who you are 😘 don't invoke old AF white men in any country either they all suffer from Bruce Jenner.
Yep exactly what she said 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Back