How close am I?

After many years of trying subtle hints etc on my wife, she finally made a few comments I'm trying to make sense of.
We were having a pretty intense session the other day and things got very interesting. She was dripping wet so I decided to grab a big dildo I had brought for her. She had made mention before that she wasn't that into it but thought I'd try again. I was teasing her with just the head of it and to my surprise she told me to put more of it in. She took nearly the whole thing and that's when I couldn't help but start with the dirty talk.
There was lots of comments from me asking her if she liked being stretched etc and she always said yes. Eventually I started referring to it as another guy and she went along with that too. While she was full with the dildo in her, she made herself come with a vibe and it was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have. She was soaking the dildo.
Then I told her to tell the guy (dildo) to stay in her while she sucked my cock and she went along with that. Needless to say I didn't last long and we both agreed it was some of the best sex we've ever had.

Later that night, she came up to me and said that I really wanted her to have sex with another guy didn't I. Of course I replied with yes. I also said it was a hot fantasy which I now realise I probably shouldn't have said and I'm worried I implied that its just a fantasy. She then said something which surprised me. She said she thought it was nice that I wanted to see her pleased by more than one guy.

A couple of days later she said she was thinking about our session and that it was nice that we're so close to each other.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've definitely planted the seed so I'm not wanting to push things. I'm sure she won't want me bringing it up every session so I'm thinking of leaving it for a few weeks to see if she bring ls it up again. I'm open to any ideas or thoughts on the situation and any help is appreciated

After many years of trying subtle hints etc on my wife, she finally made a few comments I'm trying to make sense of.
We were having a pretty intense session the other day and things got very interesting. She was dripping wet so I decided to grab a big dildo I had brought for her. She had made mention before that she wasn't that into it but thought I'd try again. I was teasing her with just the head of it and to my surprise she told me to put more of it in. She took nearly the whole thing and that's when I couldn't help but start with the dirty talk.
There was lots of comments from me asking her if she liked being stretched etc and she always said yes. Eventually I started referring to it as another guy and she went along with that too. While she was full with the dildo in her, she made herself come with a vibe and it was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have. She was soaking the dildo.
Then I told her to tell the guy (dildo) to stay in her while she sucked my cock and she went along with that. Needless to say I didn't last long and we both agreed it was some of the best sex we've ever had.

Later that night, she came up to me and said that I really wanted her to have sex with another guy didn't I. Of course I replied with yes. I also said it was a hot fantasy which I now realise I probably shouldn't have said and I'm worried I implied that its just a fantasy. She then said something which surprised me. She said she thought it was nice that I wanted to see her pleased by more than one guy.

A couple of days later she said she was thinking about our session and that it was nice that we're so close to each other.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've definitely planted the seed so I'm not wanting to push things. I'm sure she won't want me bringing it up every session so I'm thinking of leaving it for a few weeks to see if she bring ls it up again. I'm open to any ideas or thoughts on the situation and any help is appreciated
Dude she is telling you that she is thinking about this constantly and wants you to give her the go ahead. Women don’t throw hints around unless it’s what they want. Women know what they want and they don’t want to say it directly. They want to give you the hint and then they want you to understand the hint and act on it. They can actually get frustrated if you don’t. If this is what she actually said to you then you are already at the point where she is a yes on going forward. You need to find a guy you approve of and bring him home with you now. Don’t keep her waiting.

Do another session with the dildo ASAP. Eat her pussy while she sucks on the dildo. When she is close to cumming, make sure to make the talk direct. "Wouldn't it be great if that was a real cock? Tell me you want to have two dicks at the same time." Not only will the truth come out, but you are also making connections between sexual pleasure and the idea of a MMF. She seems pretty good to go, my dude. And your instinct is right about the use of the word "fantasy" being a step backwards. Whenever she says it's a hot fantasy, make sure you be direct and tell her this is something you really want to happen. Be honest.

Good advice. Thanks guys. Pretty much confirming what i had been thinking. It was such a big jump forward that I think I needed to confirm that my judgement wasn't being clouded.
I'll build up the dirty talk next play and see what happens. I'm just surprised because I've been. Working on it for so many years that I didn't think I'd get anywhere. I'll start looking around for guys too just to see what's out there.

Good advice. Thanks guys. Pretty much confirming what i had been thinking. It was such a big jump forward that I think I needed to confirm that my judgement wasn't being clouded.
I'll build up the dirty talk next play and see what happens. I'm just surprised because I've been. Working on it for so many years that I didn't think I'd get anywhere. I'll start looking around for guys too just to see what's out there.
Hi. We are in the same situation. For year ser are using the fantasy of BBC with huge dildos and Satisfyer Pro in her clit while i worship her body, especially her feet. She tells me how badly she craves a real BBC on her, and how tiny my dick is… but we tell each other all the time, that out love is above everything. She uses, not in a regular basis, but sometimes, temporary tattoos on the anklet, anklets with the queen of spades symbol, and the pepper. Also uses sometimes toerings. When i walk with her with this things on, i feel the most lucky guy on the world… i feel i’m a real cuckold. We are now in the negociation talk about the real thing, but its not Easy… but i think the looong Road of 6 years after the “seed” planted on her, we are almost there… i hope. Só, probably you have a long Road forward, but im sure you’re in the correct track, move forward on that Road!

She just might have someone she’s interested in, and may be trying to figure out how to bring it all together.

Back