How close am I?

I can tell I'm really starting to make serious progress with my wife as well. I'm the shortest guy she's ever dated (5'10"), and I know she has a thing for big guys. Tall, dark, and handsome. As we're fucking, if I start describing the type of guy that she "deserves," she gets very wet. Tall, suave guy with a big long cock. (Mine is only 5.5 inches). She really latched onto the phrase: "He could do things to you that I physically can't do. You deserve a big, tall, strong guy who can pick you up and put you on his cock so you can ride it." She came.

After sex she started to ask me questions like:

"Would he have to wear a condom?" (Yes, I would prefer he wears a condom, but it's not a deal breaker.)

"Would you need to watch?" (Yes I would love to watch -and even join in- but let's get real. You've never done group sex before, and you both would probably feel way more comfortable hooking up one-on-one together the first several times).

"Where would we do it?" (I think on one of your work trips would be perfect. You're staying in a hotel. It's perfectly convenient. You're out of your regular routine, and you could just think of it as a special treat that you deserve.)

"Are you sure you wouldn't get jealous?" (Not only would I not get jealous, but this would be the hottest thing you could do that I can imagine. It would be a gift to me. It would be your gift to me. And you deserve it. I want you to get the pleasure that you deserve.)

"Do I need to take photos and video?" (Of course I would love to see photos and video, but maybe the first time you just want to enjoy the moment. Telling me about it would be hot enough. We would have the best sex of our lives after.)

She was really carefully listening to my answers, and for the first time seemed genuinely open to the idea. Before, it had always been a flat-out: "No, that's cheating." But it's not cheating if I know, and am practically begging you to do it...

After many years of trying subtle hints etc on my wife, she finally made a few comments I'm trying to make sense of.
We were having a pretty intense session the other day and things got very interesting. She was dripping wet so I decided to grab a big dildo I had brought for her. She had made mention before that she wasn't that into it but thought I'd try again. I was teasing her with just the head of it and to my surprise she told me to put more of it in. She took nearly the whole thing and that's when I couldn't help but start with the dirty talk.
There was lots of comments from me asking her if she liked being stretched etc and she always said yes. Eventually I started referring to it as another guy and she went along with that too. While she was full with the dildo in her, she made herself come with a vibe and it was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have. She was soaking the dildo.
Then I told her to tell the guy (dildo) to stay in her while she sucked my cock and she went along with that. Needless to say I didn't last long and we both agreed it was some of the best sex we've ever had.

Later that night, she came up to me and said that I really wanted her to have sex with another guy didn't I. Of course I replied with yes. I also said it was a hot fantasy which I now realise I probably shouldn't have said and I'm worried I implied that its just a fantasy. She then said something which surprised me. She said she thought it was nice that I wanted to see her pleased by more than one guy.

A couple of days later she said she was thinking about our session and that it was nice that we're so close to each other.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've definitely planted the seed so I'm not wanting to push things. I'm sure she won't want me bringing it up every session so I'm thinking of leaving it for a few weeks to see if she bring ls it up again. I'm open to any ideas or thoughts on the situation and any help is appreciated
As much as husbands and boyfriends may try to steer their woman into cuckolding sex with a well endowed black man, the most effective way to motivate her is to hear about it from one of her girlfriends or another woman whom she respects. Women talking sex is far more stimulating for a wife than hearing it from the husband.

As much as husbands and boyfriends may try to steer their woman into cuckolding sex with a well endowed black man, the most effective way to motivate her is to hear about it from one of her girlfriends or another woman whom she respects. Women talking sex is far more stimulating for a wife than hearing it from the husband.
i agree allways wished my wife had a friend into it

Never be more than I want to see
Be careful of what you wish for ... when you no longer control the reins on the horse, you are then simply going along for the ride wherever it goes. Sort of like a very fast car ... you drive it to your maximum before finding out the car no long responds to your controls, then, it's not so much fun.

After many years of trying subtle hints etc on my wife, she finally made a few comments I'm trying to make sense of.
We were having a pretty intense session the other day and things got very interesting. She was dripping wet so I decided to grab a big dildo I had brought for her. She had made mention before that she wasn't that into it but thought I'd try again. I was teasing her with just the head of it and to my surprise she told me to put more of it in. She took nearly the whole thing and that's when I couldn't help but start with the dirty talk.
There was lots of comments from me asking her if she liked being stretched etc and she always said yes. Eventually I started referring to it as another guy and she went along with that too. While she was full with the dildo in her, she made herself come with a vibe and it was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have. She was soaking the dildo.
Then I told her to tell the guy (dildo) to stay in her while she sucked my cock and she went along with that. Needless to say I didn't last long and we both agreed it was some of the best sex we've ever had.

Later that night, she came up to me and said that I really wanted her to have sex with another guy didn't I. Of course I replied with yes. I also said it was a hot fantasy which I now realise I probably shouldn't have said and I'm worried I implied that its just a fantasy. She then said something which surprised me. She said she thought it was nice that I wanted to see her pleased by more than one guy.

A couple of days later she said she was thinking about our session and that it was nice that we're so close to each other.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've definitely planted the seed so I'm not wanting to push things. I'm sure she won't want me bringing it up every session so I'm thinking of leaving it for a few weeks to see if she bring ls it up again. I'm open to any ideas or thoughts on the situation and any help is appreciated
A nice story. I guess she’s in the lead now. It’s her fantasy too!

I bought my gf the Jax Slayher dildo and she replied with:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-15-06-55-17-80_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-15-06-55-17-80_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
Back