Paying

My sluts cucky hubs always massages my feet after taking my shoes off, fetches me and her drinks, washes my clothes and car, and addresses ma as SIR at all times when I’m at their home. Their ******* addresses me as ******* and has seen me put his daddy in his place.
Don’t need money as that is sufficient.

My sluts cucky hubs always massages my feet after taking my shoes off, fetches me and her drinks, washes my clothes and car, and addresses ma as SIR at all times when I’m at their home. Their ******* addresses me as ******* and has seen me put his daddy in his place.
Don’t need money as that is sufficient.
Very hot Sir!

Pay and sex sounds like ******* to me. Not what we are in the game for, for us it is all about pleasure. Hotels the man fucking my wife pays or the easy way is go to our home, everything is free, food booze and pussy.

Definatley no! I always pay for the room in a 4-5 star motel with a private bedroom. Have food and drinks of their choice there for them. They are there for my wifes taking and getting everything they want and more. Never had that conversation with them during planning, even though a few did seem to want someting more upon leaving.

Back