What do you all do when your wives are having sex with their lovers?

i am not allowed to wank off, so I am usually waiting to do clean up duties, or getting fucked by some of her black boyfriends. Sometimes I am serving food or drinks to the guys fucking her, While serving, I will either be in sexy sheer nighties or just panties or a micro mini skirt, or totally naked, depending on what I am instructed to wear.

Wait at home,using my imagination ready for her return,to hear all about what occurred.
Or the text that she isn’t coming home until the morning .
I love the waiting game.
I understand that this process puts your imagination into overdrive. My wife would lock my cock ahead of time to avoid me masturbating in the house by myself, while she was out on a date with her lover. Usually when she comes home the next day, I'll stay aroused and listen to her talk about the sex with her lover.

i am not allowed to wank off, so I am usually waiting to do clean up duties, or getting fucked by some of her black boyfriends. Sometimes I am serving food or drinks to the guys fucking her, While serving, I will either be in sexy sheer nighties or just panties or a micro mini skirt, or totally naked, depending on what I am instructed to wear.
I'm with you. In any case, my wife forbids me to jerk off.

I usually have to clean up our place if she is out. Vacuum, laundry, clean the bathrooms, and I get texts that update or ask how the cleaning is going.
I hate doing housework, but my wife says she'll only reward me about the number of times she's cheated on me if I'm serious about cleaning our bedroom

Sometimes I make them a ******* or pour them whiskey
Sometimes she lets me wash her panties by hand
Once her bull asked me to take his car for a wash
and many other things

The only time it happened to me I wa between their legs with my phone and taking sexy sexy pics. Got the occasional bbc butt head bump but worth it 😀

In future I would love to always be included, like licking, serving, cleaning and helping.

Back