What do you do when your wife bangs BBC?

Depends on what my wife’s bull instructs me to do , he often tells me to undress my wife and tell him once she’s naked how much I want him to fuck her married white cunt with his superior black cock . He then tells me to get naked and show him my inadequate little white cock so both him and my wife tell me my cock will never be enough to satisfy her anymore.
On occasions he will instruct me to lick my wife’s pussy getting her wet and ready for him then telling me to take his black cock and guide it to my wife’s cunt telling him to fuck her . On occasions he will instruct me to lay on my back on the floor,then my wife gets above me with her pussy in a sixty nine position I have to lick her clit then he’ll get behind my wife and moving towards her cunt telling me to guide his black cock into her white married cunt which I do , then he starts telling me to see what a whore my wife is and watch him fuck the bitch . He also tells me to stroke his balls just before he’s ready to pump his seed deep into her cunt .
I then stand watching them fuck and I masturbate watching them but cum long before he fills my wife’s cunt with his black seed.
Very humiliating but more exciting that your wife's black bull tells you to undress your wife and tell him once she’s naked how much you want him to fuck your loving wife's unprotected married white cunt with his Superior Black cock . Then tells you to get naked to show him and your white slut wife your tiny white dicklette and that you could never satisfy your wife.
Then he tells you to guide his black cock into your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and beg him to fuck your wife. Then you get to enjoy him tell you what a whore your wife is and to watch him fuck your wife, his bitch .
Then you get to watch the black but fucking your wife while you jack off and cum in your hand while he is shooting his cum load in your loving wife's unprotected married white cunt.
Your are a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys being fucked by black men.

Depends on what my wife’s bull instructs me to do , he often tells me to undress my wife and tell him once she’s naked how much I want him to fuck her married white cunt with his superior black cock . He then tells me to get naked and show him my inadequate little white cock so both him and my wife tell me my cock will never be enough to satisfy her anymore.
On occasions he will instruct me to lick my wife’s pussy getting her wet and ready for him then telling me to take his black cock and guide it to my wife’s cunt telling him to fuck her . On occasions he will instruct me to lay on my back on the floor,then my wife gets above me with her pussy in a sixty nine position I have to lick her clit then he’ll get behind my wife and moving towards her cunt telling me to guide his black cock into her white married cunt which I do , then he starts telling me to see what a whore my wife is and watch him fuck the bitch . He also tells me to stroke his balls just before he’s ready to pump his seed deep into her cunt .
I then stand watching them fuck and I masturbate watching them but cum long before he fills my wife’s cunt with his black seed.
I would love to hear a black man tell me to guide his black cock into my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and beg him to fuck my wife. Then tell me that he enjoys fucking MY WIFE, HIS BITCH.

Hubby gets the bull and me ready with his mouth, and aids in the fucking by licking our bulls balls and ass, to get his nut sack emptied into me. Then he cleans both of us up and gets the bull ready for round 2. After the bull leaves, hub gets to fuck my sloppy cunt and clean up once again...everyone gets what they want from the encounter, especially me!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Excellent!!

Over the past few years I've developed a penchant for licking and sucking my wife's feet while she has sex with black men.

Sometimes I join in on the fun and fuck her, especially after she's seeded with black cum.

I've also had my wife suck off three BBCs and take their loads on her face and in her mouth. Afterwards she would suck me off without cleaning their loads, and use their cum as lube on my dick.
I'm a Sub Cuck with a Tiny, Limp Clitty.....So I am 24/7 Chastity locked and 100% Pussy Free. My Wife freely and openly Dates other Men.

My usual routien is to stay home while she is out on her Dates. I clean the House, do laundry, etc. This allows her more free time to go on Dates and have sex.

As I wasnt allowed in the room when my now ex wives were being impregnated, I was in the living room taking care of the ******* or out on a date
Did you enjoy knowing that other men were fucking their babies into your wife's unprotected married white cunt? Were they black men?
Sorry that you did not get to enjoy seeing the other men fucking their babies into your wives?

I like hearing husbands talk alot

Hubby gets the bull and me ready with his mouth, and aids in the fucking by licking our bulls balls and ass, to get his nut sack emptied into me. Then he cleans both of us up and gets the bull ready for round 2. After the bull leaves, hub gets to fuck my sloppy cunt and clean up once again...everyone gets what they want from the encounter, especially me!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
I’ll be your cuckold too!!

Reminder. This is all agreed on and talked about beforehand, at least the limits or extremes we are comfortable with... and i must say we are very comfortable with a lot that her bull or Bf's want to do. My wife doesn't let me in the room while she's with her black Bf but i can watch through the door if it's left open or cracked. I cannot pleasure myself while she's with him, either at home or out with him, i have to wait until after he's done with her and after i lick her pussy clean and make her cum at least once while doing it. Most of the time she ends up squirting on my face cause she's still super swollen and sensitive from him pounding her insides out.

Watched his big dick pound her from a chair, enjoying her grunts & groans when he was really pounding her, bringing her to a orgasm, then after that he would keep pounding her until he filled her with cum. Towards the end I cleaned her up afterward. A few times he took her to his place without me. I would stay up all night imagining what they were doing & masterbate. The best part is they never told me what they did. He would tell me it was some good pussy. i knew that..

It is the wittol's responsibility to ensure his Mistress has the best possible experience and to accentuate her arousal and maximize her pleasure. I play an active role in readying her for our encounters which includes fluffing. I too play the host and provide beverage, lube, washcloth, etc.

A wittol makes the experience part of the marriage. The fact that I am openly bisexual provides additional erotic experience potential.

I typically suck him hard, and he degrades me and humiliates me until he flicks my forehead and says “enough, corner” and I crawl to the corner.
But last week was fun. I got on my knees to start, he said “no,” and gestured me up to my feet, “go get me a car wash and buy me a pair of J’s” and sent me along, when I returned with his shoes he made me massage his feet, and my wife laid on his lap on the couch, both still naked

Back