What do you do when your wife bangs BBC?

Kgolu

Male
Over the past few years I've developed a penchant for licking and sucking my wife's feet while she has sex with black men.

Sometimes I join in on the fun and fuck her, especially after she's seeded with black cum.

I've also had my wife suck off three BBCs and take their loads on her face and in her mouth. Afterwards she would suck me off without cleaning their loads, and use their cum as lube on my dick.

Hubby gets the bull and me ready with his mouth, and aids in the fucking by licking our bulls balls and ass, to get his nut sack emptied into me. Then he cleans both of us up and gets the bull ready for round 2. After the bull leaves, hub gets to fuck my sloppy cunt and clean up once again...everyone gets what they want from the encounter, especially me!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Hubby gets the bull and me ready with his mouth, and aids in the fucking by licking our bulls balls and ass, to get his nut sack emptied into me. Then he cleans both of us up and gets the bull ready for round 2. After the bull leaves, hub gets to fuck my sloppy cunt and clean up once again...everyone gets what they want from the encounter, especially me!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Sounds like how me and my wife play. Trickier to find guys into this participation from me but worth it when we do

Depends on what my wife’s bull instructs me to do , he often tells me to undress my wife and tell him once she’s naked how much I want him to fuck her tight married white cunt with his superior black cock . He then tells me to get naked and show him my inadequate little white cock so both him and my wife tell me my cock will never be enough to satisfy her anymore.
On occasions he will instruct me to lick my wife’s pussy getting her wet and ready for him then telling me to take his black cock in my hand and guide it to my wife’s cunt telling him to fuck her . On occasions he will instruct me to lay on my back on the floor,then my wife gets above me with her pussy in a sixty nine position I have to lick her clit until she cums begging for him to fuck his black cock up my cunt .then he’ll get behind my wife and moving towards her cunt telling me to guide his black cock into her white married cunt which I do , then he starts telling me to see what a whore my wife is and watch him fuck the bitch . He also tells me to stroke his balls just before he’s ready to pump his seed deep into her cunt .
I then stand watching them fuck and I masturbate watching them but cum long before he fills my wife’s cunt with his black seed.

Last edited:
Back