What do you do when your wife bangs BBC?

Take pictures and stroke my small white cock. I am not a true cuckod and do not suck her bulls cock or eat her cum filled cunt. I always go last and feel the bulls creampie/creampie's for an amazing sloppy second. I have been lucky enough to fuck her after a gangbang with a super sloppy mess. She probably can't feel my small white cock after taking big cocks and being sDSC06354.JPGuper slippery. All of her fuck nights are on a flash drive so we play a slideshow on laptop during our fuck sessions

Over the past few years I've developed a penchant for licking and sucking my wife's feet while she has sex with black men.

Sometimes I join in on the fun and fuck her, especially after she's seeded with black cum.

I've also had my wife suck off three BBCs and take their loads on her face and in her mouth. Afterwards she would suck me off without cleaning their loads, and use their cum as lube on my dick.
For cuckold husbands is a good option licking wive's bare soles, in special either when women are crossing her legs around their lover's waists or when they are with their legs in the air.

crossing feet.jpg

Over the past few years I've developed a penchant for licking and sucking my wife's feet while she has sex with black men.

Sometimes I join in on the fun and fuck her, especially after she's seeded with black cum.

I've also had my wife suck off three BBCs and take their loads on her face and in her mouth. Afterwards she would suck me off without cleaning their loads, and use their cum as lube on my dick.
I am required to stay at home and use an anal vibrator to produce a sad cucky dribble from my nubbin.

Back