Do you other cuckolds been alowed to jerke of while kissing your Wifes feet?

Since my wife usually only lets me lick her once a week ore every second to do a clean upp and som few times licking in her ass, she lets me kiss and lick her feet while she lies and watches TV. Then I am usually also allowed to touch myself.

Sometimes she and her lover have also allowed me to do it sitting on my knees on the floor jerking off while they kiss and flirt on the couch.

What's hard then is that when I squirt, Bull almost always grabs me and slaps me hard on the bum and tell me to disappear into the guest room because now I'm going to fuck his wife, he says.

Then my wife always gets like crazy loving and horny towward him like a scolegirl. It loocks that his dominance over me turnes her on verry mutch.

When it happens when I'm no longer horny it feels so much more humiliating. Then I often ending upp lie in the guest room and cry and feel so jealous while I miss that she considers me enough Man for her.

But the real true is that that feeling quickly passes when I hear intense sounds from our master bedroom. Then I still end up with again jerking of by the sound of them fuckingnand not infrequently I squirt when I think about how much the Wifes Bulls slap on my ass still stings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_224538_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_224538_Gallery.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 94
Since my wife usually only lets me lick her once a week ore every second to do a clean upp and som few times licking in her ass, she lets me kiss and lick her feet while she lies and watches TV. Then I am usually also allowed to touch myself.

Sometimes she and her lover have also allowed me to do it sitting on my knees on the floor jerking off while they kiss and flirt on the couch.

What's hard then is that when I squirt, Bull almost always grabs me and slaps me hard on the bum and tell me to disappear into the guest room because now I'm going to fuck his wife, he says.

Then my wife always gets like crazy loving and horny towward him like a scolegirl. It loocks that his dominance over me turnes her on verry mutch.

When it happens when I'm no longer horny it feels so much more humiliating. Then I often ending upp lie in the guest room and cry and feel so jealous while I miss that she considers me enough Man for her.

But the real true is that that feeling quickly passes when I hear intense sounds from our master bedroom. Then I still end up with again jerking of by the sound of them fuckingnand not infrequently I squirt when I think about how much the Wifes Bulls slap on my ass still stings.
Don't you talk about it with your wife? My wife and me are very open about our sexual feelings. She know about my cuckold feelings and after years of talkingshe's open for it to. But whe always talka bout what whe want and wat whe dont like. If there's an issue she would sure take care of my feelings. By the way she only let me wank myself kissing her ass or licking her nipples after she first have had her orgasms from her big dildo.

Ofcores I talke with her. And ofcores I like to be her cuckold. I wouldent stayed in our relationship if I diddent wanted to submit to this dynamick. As I write I have never been more seksual satesfied then after she desided to take lover and desided to be 100% dominant towards me.

But that dont mean that I havent problem with feelings about some of it. Thats why I presiate others experience and others advice. My Wife issent profesjonell cuckoldres.

She just a Lady and Wife who have goth her way to the real seksual satisfaction that I as her husband wassent able to give her. And Im happy about that even somthing is verry tough and hard spesaly for my pride. ❤

Last edited:

I know what you mean and I understand your situation. And I have to tell you, I would like to be in the same situation. But my wife hasn't a steady dominant bull so far. Back to the question: I'm sometimes allowed to jerk of while kissing my wifes feet.

I know what you mean and I understand your situation. And I have to tell you, I would like to be in the same situation. But my wife hasn't a steady dominant bull so far. Back to the question: I'm sometimes allowed to jerk of while kissing my wifes feet.
Nice broh! Thats one of the thing who give me the best fealings. To lie benert my Wifes feet, kissing and licking them while she let me wanke my self. Its so good submissive fealing to worship Goddess feet like that.

Somtimes she also alowe me to have one of her used trousers and smell it on my face while I do it. Thats doble fantastick. The first times she said to watch me do that degraded me in her eyes. But noe our roles are setled so its not changing anything about my bottom role.

Back