Cuckold chastity couple

fitatlcouple4x

Couple
Gold Member
Chastity cuck couple
My wife keeps me locked up pretty much all the time now and every 1-2 months usually she will unlock me and let me try to cum, but she only gives me a couple minutes and sometimes she makes the rules where I’m not allowed to touch my dick when I’m unlocked, and only she can make me cum, she will poke my penis with her finger tip or barely rub her fingers on my penis head and usually I’ll get so close to cumming then right before I can cum she says “times up!” And then immediately locks me back up and then I’m locked again for another month or two, we’ve been using the chastity this way for the last couple years and now I truly get pleasure from her pleasure, although I’m not allowed to penetrate her pussy with my dick unless I’m in my cage, I do get go down on her all the time especially before and after her dates! When her bulls aren’t around to please her our sex usually consists of a lot of making out and cuddling, me kissing and massaging her body, eating her pussy and ass and I get to fuck her with a bbc cock sleeve over my chastity or I fuck her with her BBC dildo while we kiss, even though I’m a cuck and my dick isn’t allowed in her pussy we still have very great sex between me and her. But of course it can’t compare to her bulls but being locked up has really help heighten the experience for us in this lifestyle.

Chastity cuck couple
My wife keeps me locked up pretty much all the time now and every 1-2 months usually she will unlock me and let me try to cum, but she only gives me a couple minutes and sometimes she makes the rules where I’m not allowed to touch my dick when I’m unlocked, and only she can make me cum, she will poke my penis with her finger tip or barely rub her fingers on my penis head and usually I’ll get so close to cumming then right before I can cum she says “times up!” And then immediately locks me back up and then I’m locked again for another month or two, we’ve been using the chastity this way for the last couple years and now I truly get pleasure from her pleasure, although I’m not allowed to penetrate her pussy with my dick unless I’m in my cage, I do get go down on her all the time especially before and after her dates! When her bulls aren’t around to please her our sex usually consists of a lot of making out and cuddling, me kissing and massaging her body, eating her pussy and ass and I get to fuck her with a bbc cock sleeve over my chastity or I fuck her with her BBC dildo while we kiss, even though I’m a cuck and my dick isn’t allowed in her pussy we still have very great sex between me and her. But of course it can’t compare to her bulls but being locked up has really help heighten the experience for us in this lifestyle.

Attachments

• 20231016_184649.jpg
    20231016_184649.jpg
    854.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 20231016_190859.jpg
    20231016_190859.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20231016_184654.jpg
    20231016_184654.jpg
    857.3 KB · Views: 48
Enough of the fake Ass Chastity . Unless it is a piercing it is a joke . You can vibe it and slip out of it . Men run the show and always did and always will . We've tried every chastity under the sun . I've challenged people hoping they would steer me to secure 100% devices. If CHASTITY WAS REAL SECURE and 100% the whole world would be different and half run by smart women. But it's not Men run and ruin everything ... Men , Trans are men ... 85% Couples are Men . Look at those photos and tell me you cannot slip out of that , Joke

Enough of the fake Ass Chastity . Unless it is a piercing it is a joke . You can vibe it and slip out of it . Men run the show and always did and always will . We've tried every chastity under the sun . I've challenged people hoping they would steer me to secure 100% devices. If CHASTITY WAS REAL SECURE and 100% the whole world would be different and half run by smart women. But it's not Men run and ruin everything ... Men , Trans are men ... 85% Couples are Men . Look at those photos and tell me you cannot slip out of that , Joke
Of course you can get out of most chastity cages it’s more symbolic really. My wife is dominant we go to femdom smbd parties quite often and well my wife has me naked on collar leash and caged and she dresses very dominantly we enjoy it very much. She taken her lover with us a few times. That’s really sexy my wife and her handsome black lover and her caged white husband on a leash. Her dominant friends really love when the 3 of us go like that.

Of course you can get out of most chastity cages it’s more symbolic really. My wife is dominant we go to femdom smbd parties quite often and well my wife has me naked on collar leash and caged and she dresses very dominantly we enjoy it very much. She taken her lover with us a few times. That’s really sexy my wife and her handsome black lover and her caged white husband on a leash. Her dominant friends really love when the 3 of us go like that.
That is totally different , I too am in chastity whenever my lady is with her Bull . I am just growing tired of the Male dominated landscape of fantasy seekers spewing bullshit . There are a small select group of real women & couples that play with secure piercings but few . I was hoping to get push back here or on a chastity site about secure devices . There are none. Chastity has its place as a conditioning device as I feel over the years it has ruined my erections but making believe it is secure is a game

That is totally different , I too am in chastity whenever my lady is with her Bull . I am just growing tired of the Male dominated landscape of fantasy seekers spewing bullshit . There are a small select group of real women & couples that play with secure piercings but few . I was hoping to get push back here or on a chastity site about secure devices . There are none. Chastity has its place as a conditioning device as I feel over the years it has ruined my erections but making believe it is secure is a game
My wife and I are more into SMBD scenarios and scenes like I said in my post the chastity cage is really like a symbolic thing for us I’m in chastity but mentally I had plenty of discipline and punishment and I guess behavior modification would be the word for what I’m trying to say. We care about my dominant wife’s sexual gratification she is free to have sex in anyway she desires and with who ever she wants. My sex life is more like an after thought I eat her cream pie she usually I’m whipped and given a ruined orgasm, , take care

I have to agree that a chastity cage is more symbolic. Wanting to disfigure yourself to prove your commitment is something entirely different. I am not going to try to speak for everyone who puts on a chastity cage. I can only speak from what I get out of it.

I love the submissive feeling I get when the lock shuts and I place the key on a chain around her neck. I love how her attitude and actions change after I have surrendered my manhood. Let's be clear I am not submissive to any lover she chooses to be with rather I am only submissive to her. The cage represents my willingness to submit to her and anything she requires of me.

Back