benefits of chastity from a womans perspective

From my experience a man becomes totally obedient and eager to please within a few hours of being placed in chastity. They also became very focused on the ladies needs and pleasure.

How you manipulate them from there is down to personal preference.
This is very true, from my own experience.

I have convinced my wife to (unwillingly) lock me in chastity. She doesnt really get it and doesnt see the benefits of it. So are there any resources I can point her to that are on normal sites that extoll the benefits of male chastity for wives?
Hello! Dinkyone Robert here.....

I've lived in a long-term 24/7 Male Chastity & Cuckolding relationship for many years, so I'm very familiar with it. To be honest, I feel "naked" when I'm NOT Chastity locked! LOL

I have a very, very tiny, thin and 100% limp penis. It's truthfully useless to any woman.......so, there is no real need for me to have access to my penis.....other than for self masterbation........which as you will read.... male masterbation and orgasm control really should be kept under control by a woman.

Please read: (This was Written by a woman.)

------------------------------------------------------------

Many people find the concept of male chastity fun and exciting. This is particularly true if the male partner is somewhat Sub. or the female partner is somewhat Dom. But, it's not only for those couples. It can benefit almost any relationship.

Male chastity is not just fun and games. There are some real and wonderful benefits to the male chastity lifestyle. Especially for women!

Top 11 benefits of male chastity:

1. It stops your man from wasting his time and libido masturbating. If you are in a relationship, all of his sexual energy should be directed at you. It should not be wasted on him touching himself. As long as he can masturbate, he is focusing his sexual energy on himself and not on you.

2. Your sex life will improve. Because he'll have to please you in order to get his release, he'll become a more experimental and better lover. You will have more orgasms from oral sex per week than you've ever had before!

3. Your relationship will become stronger. Male chastity encourages open and honest communication about each other's needs. This is an incredible benefit for any couple, and why male chastity can help any couple improve their natural bonding.

4. His orgasms will improve. As long as he can masturbate regularly, he is taking action that desensitizes his penis. Once he is on a more normal ejaculation schedule, his penis will become more sensitive and his orgasms will become stronger.

5. You will never have to worry about him cheating on you. Face it - most men, no matter how much they love their Wives, can't turn down an attractive, sexy woman. Male chastity makes it impossible for him to act on these urges, so you are actually helping him to remain faithful.

6. The romance will come back into your relationship. As long as he knows he can have sex with you any time he wants, there's no reason for him to romance you. That's why the romance stopped after you got married. By limiting his sexual access to you, you'll train him to be the romantic lover he was when you were still dating.

7. You'll never have to perform oral sex on him again. Of course, you can if you want to; but he'll be quite happy with any sort of release, and certainly never bother you to do it for him.

8. Your friends will compliment you on what a wonderful, attentive husband you have. They will be so jealous of your strong, committed relationship. Feel free to share your secret with them!!

9. He'll become much more helpful around the house. Knowing that the only way he can get the release his body craves so badly is by pleasing you, he'll actually volunteer to do the dishes, clean the bathroom and make the bed every morning. Won't that be nice?

10. He'll feel better about himself. Most men are ashamed that they masturbate so often (7 to 15 times a week!) It's an addiction. Mostly, it makes them feel like boys who can't control themselves. Once he no longer is able to give into the temptation to masturbate, he'll feel proud of his self-control and behave more like a grown-up man who releases his sexuality on his wife, instead of his self pleasure.

11. In case you Hubby is tiny hung, is limp or if you just want to experience better sex with other or better equiped men, Chastity is an absolute MUST for any Woman considering a Cuckold or Hotwife Lifestyle. It gives you Peace Of Mind to enjoy sex with other men!

Those are just the top 11 benefits. Many couples find it to be the perfect solution to relationship woes and bedroom boredom!

You should always develop a Chastity release schedule with your Husband. Many of these benefits only work if you keep him locked 24/7. It is recommend no more than 0-6 releases/Yr. Based of course on his behavior.

In case you are into penis shrinking and/or want to make your Hubby go permanently limp...as was deliberately done in my case. This can be accomplished by using small - zero growth cages and doing strict 24/7 long-term Chastity enforcement.
(This is a very common practice for many Cuckolding Couples as a Hubby will often be small hung and he will transition into more of a oral sex provider only role.) Known as "Pussy Free."
Thus, no need for erections.

Regarding Item #11 above, A Cuckold Lifestyle allows a woman to have her sex needs met with other men, while still keeping a loving Marriage with her accepting, Chastity locked Husband at home.

A woman deserves to be sexually satisfied and she should not have to live a sexless life or be sexually unsatisfied just because her Husband has a Tiny and/or Limp penis. (In my case both!)

Best Regards,

Dinkyone Robert

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From my experience a man becomes totally obedient and eager to please within a few hours of being placed in chastity. They also became very focused on the ladies needs and pleasure.

How you manipulate them from there is down to personal preference.
That is so true. In the beginning I often watched my wife and her lovers while I jerked off. The problem is I would cum really fast and then the post orgasm blues set in. Having a cage on doesn't always prevent me from having an orgasm rather it keeps me from jerking off. I love being horny and jealous. My wife at first didn't understand the concept of why I wanted her to lock my dick up. She now embraced it not for the reasons I want my dick caged rather she likes not having the worry and the burden of my pleasure.

That is so true. In the beginning I often watched my wife and her lovers while I jerked off. The problem is I would cum really fast and then the post orgasm blues set in. Having a cage on doesn't always prevent me from having an orgasm rather it keeps me from jerking off. I love being horny and jealous. My wife at first didn't understand the concept of why I wanted her to lock my dick up. She now embraced it not for the reasons I want my dick caged rather she likes not having the worry and the burden of my pleasure.
Yep.....once you become locked, being Pussy Free is a logical choice many Wives make for their Husbands.

I have convinced my wife to (unwillingly) lock me in chastity. She doesnt really get it and doesnt see the benefits of it. So are there any resources I can point her to that are on normal sites that extoll the benefits of male chastity for wives?
If there are benefits to her she will see them. Her reading about it won't help

Hello! Dinkyone Robert here.....

I've lived in a long-term 24/7 Male Chastity & Cuckolding relationship for many years, so I'm very familiar with it. To be honest, I feel "naked" when I'm NOT Chastity locked! LOL

I have a very, very tiny, thin and 100% limp penis. It's truthfully useless to any woman.......so, there is no real need for me to have access to my penis.....other than for self masterbation........which as you will read.... male masterbation and orgasm control really should be kept under control by a woman.

Please read: (This was Written by a woman.)

Many people find the concept of male chastity fun and exciting. This is particularly true if the male partner is somewhat Sub. or the female partner is somewhat Dom. But, it's not only for those couples. It can benefit almost any relationship.

Male chastity is not just fun and games. There are some real and wonderful benefits to the male chastity lifestyle. Especially for women!

Top 11 benefits of male chastity:

1. It stops your man from wasting his time and libido masturbating. If you are in a relationship, all of his sexual energy should be directed at you. It should not be wasted on him touching himself. As long as he can masturbate, he is focusing his sexual energy on himself and not on you.

2. Your sex life will improve. Because he'll have to please you in order to get his release, he'll become a more experimental and better lover. You will have more orgasms from oral sex per week than you've ever had before!

3. Your relationship will become stronger. Male chastity encourages open and honest communication about each other's needs. This is an incredible benefit for any couple, and why male chastity can help any couple improve their natural bonding.

4. His orgasms will improve. As long as he can masturbate regularly, he is taking action that desensitizes his penis. Once he is on a more normal ejaculation schedule, his penis will become more sensitive and his orgasms will become stronger.

5. You will never have to worry about him cheating on you. Face it - most men, no matter how much they love their Wives, can't turn down an attractive, sexy woman. Male chastity makes it impossible for him to act on these urges, so you are actually helping him to remain faithful.

6. The romance will come back into your relationship. As long as he knows he can have sex with you any time he wants, there's no reason for him to romance you. That's why the romance stopped after you got married. By limiting his sexual access to you, you'll train him to be the romantic lover he was when you were still dating.

7. You'll never have to perform oral sex on him again. Of course, you can if you want to; but he'll be quite happy with any sort of release, and certainly never bother you to do it for him.

8. Your friends will compliment you on what a wonderful, attentive husband you have. They will be so jealous of your strong, committed relationship. Feel free to share your secret with them!!

9. He'll become much more helpful around the house. Knowing that the only way he can get the release his body craves so badly is by pleasing you, he'll actually volunteer to do the dishes, clean the bathroom and make the bed every morning. Won't that be nice?

10. He'll feel better about himself. Most men are ashamed that they masturbate so often (7 to 15 times a week!) It's an addiction. Mostly, it makes them feel like boys who can't control themselves. Once he no longer is able to give into the temptation to masturbate, he'll feel proud of his self-control and behave more like a grown-up man who releases his sexuality on his wife, instead of his self pleasure.

11. In case you Hubby is tiny hung, is limp or if you just want to experience better sex with other or better equiped men, Chastity is an absolute MUST for any Woman considering a Cuckold or Hotwife Lifestyle. It gives you Peace Of Mind to enjoy sex with other men!

Those are just the top 11 benefits. Many couples find it to be the perfect solution to relationship woes and bedroom boredom!

You should always develop a Chastity release schedule with your Husband. Many of these benefits only work if you keep him locked 24/7. It is recommend no more than 0-6 releases/Yr. Based of course on his behavior.

In case you are into penis shrinking and/or want to make your Hubby go permanently limp...as was deliberately done in my case. This can be accomplished by using small - zero growth cages and doing strict 24/7 long-term Chastity enforcement.
(This is a very common practice for many Cuckolding Couples as a Hubby will often be small hung and he will transition into more of a oral sex provider only role.) Known as "Pussy Free."
Thus, no need for erections.

Regarding Item #11 above, A Cuckold Lifestyle allows a woman to have her sex needs met with other men, while still keeping a loving Marriage with her accepting, Chastity locked Husband at home.

A woman deserves to be sexually satisfied and she should not have to live a sexless life or be sexually unsatisfied just because her Husband has a Tiny and/or Limp penis. (In my case both!)

Best Regards,

Dinkyone Robert

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
This post was very insightful and I agree with just about everything on it . The problem however is unless you get a Piercing No Chastity device is 100% secure and comfortable for 24/7 ..Prove me wrong . So you can throw away ...Masterbation . A man can orgasm in Chastity . Throw away Cheating 98% of the devices are not escape proof . Unless the male is onboard and agrees to stay in Chastity this whole idea can crumble . We have tried many devices . MEN control practically everything . The Fantasy and their own Reality . We have been trying to find Women in cuck relationships to talk to as friends ..They are non existent but the male is willing to talk , Men are in control of everything . A True FemLed situation is extremely rare . We struggle to navigate a Femdom cuck lifestyle between life's curveballs , responsibilities and trying to keep discretion and gain our own Privacy.

Yep.....once you become locked, being Pussy Free is a logical choice many Wives make for their Husbands.
Not pussy free. I get my fair share of sloppy seconds. I just like the feeling of being uncomfortable when she is with a bull. There are a lot of sensory element to our cuck play. My cage is metal and has some weight to it which is always a constant reminder. Sometimes my wife will introduce a butt plug and some mild cross dress like panties or her favorite is 6" high heels.

Back