Question for cuckolds who wears a chastity belt.

Recently, my wife put me in a chastity belt and I encountered certain inconveniences, first, the cage is quite small, but erections still happen a little, because of this there is discomfort, second, how often do you take it off to improve hygiene, third, how long can you wear it? ? I will be very grateful to everyone for their answers and advice.

Attachments

• 20231224_020331.jpg
    20231224_020331.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
I wear the CB-6000s. In order to properly clean it and myself, it has to come off every 3 days or so. If I don’t, things start smelling “ripe”. Our routine is I take it off, wash it and bathe myself then put it back on but go to my wife for her to lock it. We consider that as a locking ceremony that reenforced my commitment to her.

IMG_2060.jpeg

Other than the few minutes every few days, I’m locked 24/7. I wear it under my work clothes.

IMG_2592.jpeg

I wear the CB-6000s. In order to properly clean it and myself, it has to come off every 3 days or so. If I don’t, things start smelling “ripe”. Our routine is I take it off, wash it and bathe myself then put it back on but go to my wife for her to lock it. We consider that as a locking ceremony that reenforced my commitment to her.

View attachment 6855950

Other than the few minutes every few days, I’m locked 24/7. I wear it under my work clothes.

View attachment 6855958
i have only ever tried a steel cage.
Do you find much chaffing with the plastic ones, or breathability issues?

I wear the CB-6000s. In order to properly clean it and myself, it has to come off every 3 days or so. If I don’t, things start smelling “ripe”. Our routine is I take it off, wash it and bathe myself then put it back on but go to my wife for her to lock it. We consider that as a locking ceremony that reenforced my commit

I use silicone lube to help with the chaffing. I also find that I need to keep that area hair-free otherwise stubble can get snagged in the seam between pieces of the cage.
You guys seem very committed to the cuckold lifestyle. Thank you so much for sharing your journey. Does "t" ever get a release? If so, is it usually a handjob, bj, or intercourse? Do you ever play with the "pussy free" fantasies? Does "t" ever go long stretches without sex? Thanks for any info.

You guys seem very committed to the cuckold lifestyle. Thank you so much for sharing your journey. Does "t" ever get a release? If so, is it usually a handjob, bj, or intercourse? Do you ever play with the "pussy free" fantasies? Does "t" ever go long stretches without sex? Thanks for any info.
I have been pussy free since Summer of 2019 and have not had intercourse since then. Most times I’m caged 24/7 and only let out after we’ve returned home from an event or playdate. I would say I’m let out every 4-6 weeks. Release usually comes in the form of me stroking my cock. Occasionally Cassandra will stroke me but when she does those end up being ruined orgasms half the time.

We have a question. I’m trying to get my man to try it although he’s not a cuck I think it would be hot to have him caged and let him watch me fuck a black man and not be able to fuck me until I release him but he is afraid of getting an erection and the cage becoming very painful. He is well hung and he gets very thick n hard when seeing me fuck other men? Can anyone talk about what happens when you get an erection while caged or does the cage just prevent an erection. I can imagen him screening in pain when he gets erect if he had one on. Any comments would be appreciated and might aid in my convincing him to give it a try once in a while. 💋

We have a question. I’m trying to get my man to try it although he’s not a cuck I think it would be hot to have him caged and let him watch me fuck a black man and not be able to fuck me until I release him but he is afraid of getting an erection and the cage becoming very painful. He is well hung and he gets very thick n hard when seeing me fuck other men? Can anyone talk about what happens when you get an erection while caged or does the cage just prevent an erection. I can imagen him screening in pain when he gets erect if he had one on. Any comments would be appreciated and might aid in my convincing him to give it a try once in a while. 💋
An erection is present, but it is very sweet and humiliatingly painful to know that your wife is neglecting you in favor of another. I enjoy being humiliated like this. Erection problems will go away with prolonged use.

An erection is present, but it is very sweet and humiliatingly painful to know that your wife is neglecting you in favor of another. I enjoy being humiliated like this. Erection problems will go away with prolonged use.
Erection is present? How can a cock expand to erection when in a small cage. My husband cock almost doubles in size both length and width I can imagine how that can happen. I do thank you for the response. Maybe it will help me convince him. Would you mind if I message you?

It should be small enough that you can't grow at all.
I recommend to take it off each night for shower and cleaning.
You can't go from non cage user to caged 24/7. You have to train slowly. And you'll most likely go through 7 cages before you find the "one".
Soooo buy cheap chinese copies before you buy the real deal for lots of money.

Good luck :)

Erection is present? How can a cock expand to erection when in a small cage. My husband cock almost doubles in size both length and width I can imagine how that can happen. I do thank you for the response. Maybe it will help me convince him. Would you mind if I message you?
I won't. He will not be able to stand up in the cage, he will only try to do it, and this is precisely why there will be discomfort. The cage will not get rid of the phenomenon of erection, it will only physically prevent it.

Back