Discussing Male Chastity

Limpcuck31

Male
From
IA, US
Do you just feel Secure, Safer and at Peace when your little Cuck Dicklett is locked up in it's Tiny Chastity Cage?

I KNOW...I SURE DO!!!

FYI...Yes, I do have a Tiny, Thin, White Cuckold Pecker. (At my 18 yr. old best, I was 3 1/2 inches when fully erect.) I am naturally Submissive and I've been a 24/7 Chastity locked and 100% Pussy Free Cuckold since 2009.

I know it may sound weird...But,
I feel that Chastity is Home for me...it is my Happy Place. It is where I Belong.

I actually feel Naked when it is NOT locked on! (Which since 2009...is very rare.)

With having my self masterbation schedule firmly under my Wifes control now, I find myself better able to focus on my Wifes needs and desires and she has my full attention, respect and adoration at all times.

Being long-term Chastity locked has absolutely allowed me to become better skilled at giving a Woman oral sex pleasure...as giving oral sex is pretty much the extent of my sex life now. (I'm also allowed to wear a Strap-on Dildo when Wifes Dates are not available...My Chastity cage just stays locked on.)

I love the feeling of my tight fitting Chastity Cage firmly in place between my legs as I sit down....Knowing that everything is locked and secure...exactly where is should be.

I love washing up with my Chastity Cage on in the shower and getting out to dry off....seeing my Tiny, Caged Dicklett in the Mirror....knowing that this is my Destiny for LIFE!

I love that my Wife tells many of her friends and co-works about our Lifestyle (Her Openly Dating other Men & Cuckolding me, My Tiny Dick size, 24/7 Chastity for me and 100% Pussy Free for me.) The shame, pitty and humiliation is quite fun and erotic for me!

I wear my Cage with Pride and Honor.

As maddening as it is...I love the long periods of not being able to orgasm....Me being kept extremly horny and willing to do anything my Wife asks of me.....all for the HOPE that she may release me so that I can yank on and self masterbate my pathetic, Tiny, Limp Noodle Dicklett.

I love having to sit to Pee wherever I may go.....just like a Woman has to do. (It helps to be a Sissy type to get used to this!)

Have I shrunk and become Limp? Absolutely...(I'm down to 1 1/2 - 2 inches.) But, we would not have it any other way. Me being made to go Limp has only made my Chastity Cage more comfortable to wear. (No more erections = No more discomfort.)*

***My Wife decided from the very start that me being Pussy Free was what was needed and for the best. So, for us...me becomming totally Limp is not really an issue at all.

Do I miss putting my Tiny Dick into my Wifes Pussy? I miss being able to orgasm quickly. But as far as intercourse sex with my Wife: Surprisingly, Not really! I feel a weight off my shoulders or a relief that I no longer have to try so hard to please her. (Which I never could do.) I can just leave the sex to better Men...then sit back and wait for my Cuck Treats! (My Wife now allows me to have 0-6 self pleasure orgasms per year, (NEVER more) based on my behavior, obediance and treatment of her.)

Does my Wife still like to have sex and need to have sex with other better equipped Men? Yes Of course...But, we still Love eachother and want to stay Married and want her to be sexually satisfied. We feel that jealousy has no place in a Cuckold Marriage. We are full subscribers to the saying:

Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Am I brainwashed?

Am I strange?

Do any other Cucks feel this way?

Do you think Men who's Penis is under 4" should have a Chastity requirement?

Ladies, What is your general impression of Men who are willing to be kept Chastity locked for the sake of your relationship? Noble? Honorable? Or Weird? Strange?

Ladies, Have you ever wanted to Chastity Lock your Husband or Boyfriend?

Ladies, Do you feel that your Cuck Belongs in Chastity?

Ladies, Do you notice that your Cuck is a better person when he is kept Chastity locked?

Ladies, Has you noticed that your Cuck is more Romantic, Loving and Caring with you when he is kept Chastity locked?

Ladies, Have you noticed that your Cuck is more willing to help with household chores while he is Chastity locked?

Ladies, Has your Cucks oral sex skills improved due to his long-term Chastity confinement?

FYI....The Reward - Release game works very well for Men who are kept 24/7 Chastity locked.

Last edited:
Have I shrunk
You have not. Certainly not permanently. Chastity doesn't shrink a cock.
I think men under 6" ought to be in chastity by default, unless the woman they're with decides otherwise. Just my personal opinion.

Having said that, my cock certainly does feel "at home" in chastity. It's been there for coming up on 6 years, and I feel naked af without my cage on.

I'm with you - I just don't feel right without a cage on. It removes the responsibility to "act like a man" and focus more on my partner's pleasure - and I have found that we are both waaay happier that way. Although she has never made me a cuckold, she is way happier and more satisfied with my tounge and fingers than she ever was with my penis. Penetrative sex was always a bit uncomfortable for her as she has a very petite vagina and while I'm not huge at 7", it was always a lot of lube and her on top. Our last PIV sex was May 5th of 2005 - and in searching for ways to stay intimate and connected we stumbled on chastity and Female led relationships. I know it has saved our marriage! The longest we have gone is a full 365 days of orgasm denial and mostly locked up. Currently, we are practicing chastiy, orgasm denial and leading a Female led lifestyle and I feel we are closer and more intimate than we have ever been. Loving locked life!

I'm with you - I just don't feel right without a cage on. It removes the responsibility to "act like a man" and focus more on my partner's pleasure - and I have found that we are both waaay happier that way. Although she has never made me a cuckold, she is way happier and more satisfied with my tounge and fingers than she ever was with my penis. Penetrative sex was always a bit uncomfortable for her as she has a very petite vagina and while I'm not huge at 7", it was always a lot of lube and her on top. Our last PIV sex was May 5th of 2005 - and in searching for ways to stay intimate and connected we stumbled on chastity and Female led relationships. I know it has saved our marriage! The longest we have gone is a full 365 days of orgasm denial and mostly locked up. Currently, we are practicing chastiy, orgasm denial and leading a Female led lifestyle and I feel we are closer and more intimate than we have ever been. Loving locked life!
have you stumbled onto bi-sex yet? or prostate milking?

Do you just feel Secure, Safer and at Peace when your little Cuck Dicklett is locked up in it's Tiny Chastity Cage?

I KNOW...I SURE DO!!!

FYI...Yes, I do have a Tiny, Thin, White Cuckold Pecker. (At my 18 yr. old best, I was 3 1/2 inches when fully erect.) I am naturally Submissive and I've been a 24/7 Chastity locked and 100% Pussy Free Cuckold since 2009.

I feel that Chastity is Home for me...it is my Happy Place. It is where I Belong.

I actually feel Naked when it is NOT locked on! (Which since 2009...is very rare.)

With having my self masterbation schedule firmly under my Wifes control now, I find myself better able to focus on my Wifes needs and desires and she has my full attention, respect and adoration at all times.

Being long-term Chastity locked has absolutely allowed me to become better skilled at giving a Woman oral sex pleasure...as giving oral sex is pretty much the extent of my sex life now. (I'm also allowed to wear a Strap-on Dildo when Wifes Dates are not available...My Chastity cage just stays locked on.)

I love the feeling of my tight fitting Chastity Cage firmly in place between my legs as I sit down....Knowing that everything is locked and secure...exactly where is should be.

I love washing up with my Chastity Cage on in the shower and getting out to dry off....seeing my Tiny, Caged Dicklett in the Mirror....knowing that this is my Destiny for LIFE!

I love that my Wife tells many of her friends and co-works about our Lifestyle (Her Openly Dating other Men & Cuckolding me, My Tiny Dick size, 24/7 Chastity for me and 100% Pussy Free for me.) The shame, pitty and humiliation is quite fun and erotic for me!

As maddening as it is...I love the long periods of not being able to orgasm....Me being kept extremly horny and willing to do anything my Wife asks of me.....all for the HOPE that she may release me so that I can yank on and self masterbate my pathetic, Tiny, Limp Noodle Dicklett.

I love having to sit to Pee wherever I may go.....just like a Woman has to do. (It helps to be a Sissy type to get used to this!)

Have I shrunk and become Limp? Absolutely...(I'm down to 1 1/2 - 2 inches.) But, we would not have it any other way. Me being made to go Limp has only made my Chastity Cage more comfortable to wear. (No more erections = No more discomfort.)*

***My Wife decided from the very start that me being Pussy Free was what was needed and for the best. So, for us...me becomming totally Limp is not really an issue at all.

Do I miss putting my Tiny Dick into my Wifes Pussy? I miss being able to orgasm quickly. But as far as intercourse sex with my Wife: Surprisingly, Not really! I feel a weight off my shoulders or a relief that I no longer have to try so hard to please her. (Which I never could do.) I can just leave the sex to better Men...then sit back and wait for my Cuck Treats! (My Wife now allows me to have 0-6 self pleasure orgasms per year, (NEVER more) based on my behavior, obediance and treatment of her.)

Does my Wife still like to have sex and need to have sex with other better equipped Men? Yes Of course...But, we still Love eachother and want to stay Married and want her to be sexually satisfied. We feel that jealousy has no place in a Cuckold Marriage. We are full subscribers to the saying:

Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Am I brainwashed?

Am I strange?

Ladies, What is your general impression of Men who are willing to be kept Chastity locked for the sake of your relationship? Noble? Honorable? Or Weird? Strange?

Ladies, Do you notice that your Cuck is a better person when he is kept Chastity locked?

Ladies, Has you noticed that your Cuck is more Romantic, Loving and Caring with you when he is kept Chastity locked?

Ladies, Have you noticed that your Cuck is more willing to help with household chores while he is Chastity locked?

Ladies, Has your Cucks oral sex skills improved due to his long-term Chastity confinement?

FYI....The Reward - Release game works very well for Men who are kept 24/7 Chastity locked.
PANTIES 100 PERCENT
I have had dozens or maybe hundreds of hands free ejaculations over the years and never wore a cage. She hated the cage, I was the most humiliated submissive little sissy cuckold for 29 + years in panties, made to suck BBC, worship BLACK BALLS. Wore panties 24/7 for all those years and everyone knew, even my doctors.
My wife who has passed away hated that stupid cage. The key was in charge not the wife, ANYONE who has the key is in charge, she used to say lets train the dog with the key LOL.. There are many ways to humiliate using the mind that it is much, much, more powerful but it is not with a cage. That's a lazy way for the wife to get her BBC and the hell with anything the cuckold needs even though he will give up his life for her and surrender her. He most likely got you into the whole BLACK to WHITE situation. That's a cage, it's a trap, he is no longer in the game, leave him home in the basement or the cellar there is no need for him, he can't even jerk himself off hearing you make noises he never ever heard after being with you for twenty years. He is so excited and proud about you and absolutely privileged to be with you. He honors you and is totally devoted to you. He encourages you, supports you and is always there for you.I promise you there will become a time that it will be hopeless between the two of you and eventually you will become so completely detached from each other there will be nothing to hold onto to because of that useless cage.
But as I ALWAYS SAY to each their own.

Last edited:
I found a cobra chastity cage, in icockcage.com this his cost-effective and quality looks very good and is the United States of America's original site, I do not know if anyone has purchased to give some advice!

I found a cobra chastity cage, in icockcage.com this his cost-effective and quality looks very good and is the United States of America's original site, I do not know if anyone has purchased to give some advice!
Wow, his price on the cobra is really cheap. Is the cobra just a 3d print CAD that anyone can make with a 3D printer? My only concern would be the material they use in 3D printer is quality since it is in contact with ones' junk!

I KNOW...I SURE DO!!!

Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Am I brainwashed?

Am I strange?

My first question for women married to men with teeny weenies is WHY? My question for you is you talk about oral to your lady do you also provide oral services to her bulls? Have you learned the pleasures of having her bull fill your ass with cock pumping. You to orgasm? If not you should. Most men can and will orgasm erect or not for a hard anal sex session. You should try it and report back. I am always intrigued by all the story’s of men with teeny weenies! Funny I’ve never encountered one in all my life but perhaps because I have no interest in men with teeny weenies. Only well hung men for this hot horny ASAIN wife!

My first question for women married to men with teeny weenies is WHY? My question for you is you talk about oral to your lady do you also provide oral services to her bulls? Have you learned the pleasures of having her bull fill your ass with cock pumping. You to orgasm? If not you should. Most men can and will orgasm erect or not for a hard anal sex session. You should try it and report back. I am always intrigued by all the story’s of men with teeny weenies! Funny I’ve never encountered one in all my life but perhaps because I have no interest in men with teeny weenies. Only well hung men for this hot horny ASAIN wife!
Why?
I am a good person, good provider and good Dad....among other qualities.

Yes.....I have/do get pleasure from sex with Real Men.

Wow, his price on the cobra is really cheap. Is the cobra just a 3d print CAD that anyone can make with a 3D printer? My only concern would be the material they use in 3D printer is quality since it is in contact with ones' junk!
I have purchased it very cheap and no problems with quality too affordable

Back