Chastity ideas

my Wife also likes to grind on my metal micro-chastity cage while using Her Hitachi. Vibrating my cage against Her clit, She cums hard over and over😱💞🙌

Chastity play is different for every couple. However, the underlying idea of locking your cock in a cage is to limit or eliminate your sexual pleasure.

So how about spending an evening or weekend just focusing on her pleasure. Make it clear to her is not necessary or is she obligated to give you any pleasure.

You might be surprised how much more she is relaxed and enjoys her orgasm when she doesn't have to worry about yours.

An idea we've been playing with for a while now really gets me going:

My cage comes with three keys. She keeps one, I have another, and our third is in our safe.

When we find the right third, we integrate him having that third key. After a while and we get into longer lockups, we impose needing a 2/3 majority yes vote for me to be unlocked.

If we are lucky to find and trust another person in the lifestyle (another bull or Hotwife), we give them my copy of the key. The 2/3 majority rule is still in tact, but I no longer have voting rights, it's up to the 3 of them.

Back