Cumming in Cage

Cuckymb

Male
From
MN, US
My wife really enjoys ruining my orgasm and then immediately having me squeeze on the cage for a week or two.

Tonight she said that she'd like to ruin me while I'm in my cage. She said this after she saw teased me and saw precum staining my underwear. I really like that it's her idea and it turns her on.

So, any ideas? How could she bring me to orgasm in my cage? She has a vibrator but I don't think it's powerful enough.

My wife really enjoys ruining my orgasm and then immediately having me squeeze on the cage for a week or two.

Tonight she said that she'd like to ruin me while I'm in my cage. She said this after she saw teased me and saw precum staining my underwear. I really like that it's her idea and it turns her on.

So, any ideas? How could she bring me to orgasm in my cage? She has a vibrator but I don't think it's powerful enough.
I would suggest you and your wife check out DuBois Bikini the mens section under the extreme bikini section.
get either the Titan or the Cage models. Learn not to cum in them. If you are still having get some lub and two penis plugs. One is a dripper and is less intense. The other is a total plug. With them in place and the plug in place there will be lots of ruined events for you to enjoy or not enjoys depending on you point of view.

good luck

She can have her bull bang your ass till you cum.

Hi; how often does she cage you?

Your Keyholder/Wife is really going to enjoy watching your ruined orgasm while in your device. It's one of my favorite activities I do to torment my cuck husband during a tease and denial session. It's such a thrill seeing his cum dribble out the end of his cage.

I use a Magic Wand vibrator. It is powerful enough to provide the needed stimulation to accomplish the task. However, it may take a few practice rounds to get the hang of when to stop applying the vibrations to prevent a full release.

Have fun and good luck

9324b.jpg

I'm back in the cage again. She enjoyed her usual mind blowing orgasm for herself. I enjoyed having mine ruined and then was required to squeeze into my little cage.

She has started to keep a tally of her orgasms, my days in the cage, and the number of ruined orgasms (sometimes she'll let me out just to ruin one). She kept me under key for two weeks before. I'm not sure how long this one will last. Pretty intense.

We're looking at wands. Maybe Santa will have a gift for me.

Back