Purpose of String/Belt attached to a chastity?

bobertg

Male
Gold Member
From
MI, US
So recently ive seen some photos of chastity Cages with a string or leather belt Attached to it going around the waist. so i wondered what that String/belt is for, what effect does it have when wearing it connected to the cage? I’ve tied mine up myself but it’s never comfortable. Any suggestions?
IMG_4794.jpeg

I assume it’s so that the cage doesn’t come off which is very obvious but I’m just wondering if anybody uses this method and how they like it

Virtually ALL Chastity cages that are Not piercing you CAN get out of ,
I've challenged men and so far no one has come forth with a cage that works 100% and is 24/7 comfortable .
The belt or string is to keep it close to the body and THE ONLY way it will be anti slip out ....
We experimented with a locking strap in the back ... so far it is not comfortable for leaving the house ...maybe indoors
but then you either need a device where you can pee or permission to be removed by your Ruler

The strap takes some of the weight off the ball ring. As we move through the day the ring can slide down and chafe badly. The strap restricts that movement and with less weight on your junk, makes permanent day to day chastity more tolerable.

I'm locked in a glans armor for the last 3-4 years. That uses a piercing and does not have a ball trap ring. But I used a strap back when I used a ball trap device.

So recently ive seen some photos of chastity Cages with a string or leather belt Attached to it going around the waist. so i wondered what that String/belt is for, what effect does it have when wearing it connected to the cage? I’ve tied mine up myself but it’s never comfortable. Any suggestions?
View attachment 6799047
It’s worse, waaaaaaay more uncomfortable if the base ring gets ****** away from the body by arousal. And it’s lame too if it slides down, as cages will on some men, and doesn’t properly surround and contain a limp dick. Straps or shoestrings or some other method are intended to secure the ring to the pelvis, help the cage perform its intended function. They help limit erections, both their extension and duration. They keep everything in place and looking sharp too, whether at rest or at play!CBD208E1-C5C3-483C-9E8A-605DFEED3015.jpeg I cld never manage an overnight without supporting a cage that way.

Last edited:
My husband wears a string arround his waist with his cage for comfort not security. His cage is metal and this is just to keep the weight off his parts. It can also keep the lock from pinching.View attachment 6854144
If you are caging your man while you fuck other men what is the concern for his comfort? I thought the cage was a restraint with humiliation would not some discomfort go hand in hand with that? I’m asking as a woman who has never caged her man, really not our thing but lately we have discussed it as a possible new kink? We have done some bondage play before and we’ve both been the victim of some genital clamps and stretching, but we‘ve never gotten in to Chasity stuff! In the back of my mind I am thinking of tricking him into putting one on tie him up and fuck one of my lovers in front of him!

@ht805cpl So each couple needs to decide their own dynamic, I'm opposed to anyone who thinks their way of cuckolding is the only way.

Humiliation and BDSM play can be fun, elsewhere I've shared some of mine, and I'll dicuss more in dm's with other wives.

Longterm chastity comes with a number of inconveniences for a husband including morning wood and often getting up in the night to pee.

While in sometimes I load him up with humiation and in others I inflict pain,
including CBT, I still care for him. If he wants to tie a pink little string around his waist after I've locked up the family jewels for several months I don't care.

@ht805cpl If you want my 2 cents, you should definitely experiment, try out your thoughts, and push your cuckolds boundaries

Back