Wonder how many husbands are made to wear chastity devices

I brought up the topic of putting me in chastity with my wife. It was in response to my premature ejaculation from jerking off while watching her with her lover. Cumming too fast leads to post ejaculation blues. The cuck then has a clearer head to process who his wife is fucking.

In my experience with other cucks almost all chose to be caged. The teasing and denial is an important element for the cuck. To add to that many cucks who help and are allowed to watch prefer a bulky heavy, and uncomfortable cage.

Hmmm, I think the chastity cage give you an excuse not to perform.
Or taken out of it after being shown up to perform, perhaps while hogtied, so helpless when she gets to laugh at me trying to get hard to fuck after my abject humiliation was just so absolutely complete and total

Question for those who have been caged? I never have and not sure have an interest but always wondered what happens if you get erect? I am fairly well endowed. 7.5" and Thick, when not erect I am about 4". I get very aroused watching her with or without someone. Sounds painful to become erect if your cock is caged. Am I missing something, or does the cage able to keep you from becoming erect? I have had some fairly tight cock/ball rings on and when I get fully erect although they feel good they can become very tight but they do not prevent me from becoming erect? Just asking how it works. Thanks.

Question for those who have been caged? I never have and not sure have an interest but always wondered what happens if you get erect? I am fairly well endowed. 7.5" and Thick, when not erect I am about 4". I get very aroused watching her with or without someone. Sounds painful to become erect if your cock is caged. Am I missing something, or does the cage able to keep you from becoming erect? I have had some fairly tight cock/ball rings on and when I get fully erect although they feel good they can become very tight but they do not prevent me from becoming erect? Just asking how it works. Thanks.
Not that bad, aches, but if it fits well no real pain besides blue balls hopefully… straining when hard is exquisite. You feel newly impotent and excited more than normal at once

Back