Wonder how many husbands are made to wear chastity devices

Our cuck is locked 24/7. Releases only for hygiene and very rare supervised masturbation. Cuck used to be locked in a vice until we went for a PA piercing in 2022.

I'm so tired of the Chastity crap. UNLESS IT IS A PIERCING you can slip out of almost every chastity cage .
If All Chastity cages were 100% secure and truly control by our women
half the world's men would change in behavior .

I'm so tired of the Chastity crap. UNLESS IT IS A PIERCING you can slip out of almost every chastity cage .
If All Chastity cages were 100% secure and truly control by our women
half the world's men would change in behavior .
True. Only PA piercing is secure. Our cuck was able to slip out of every single regular device.

True. Only PA piercing is secure. Our cuck was able to slip out of every single regular device.
I'm frustrated .... We have tried so many devices and I haven't had much push back from people telling me I am wrong .
24/7 comfort and 100% security seems impossible to me .

I'm frustrated .... We have tried so many devices and I haven't had much push back from people telling me I am wrong .
24/7 comfort and 100% security seems impossible to me .
I guess 24/7 comfort is not possible. Our cuck will complain at times. It is in the nature of chastity to be uncomfortable sometimes. I’d still say that a PA device is suited for „permanent“ lock-up. Concerning security: The PA device is secure. Our cuck is not at all able to cheat in any way.

Back