Arguements between husband and wife over lifetyle.

Havnt heard this talled about yet. For those masculine men after your wife has had bbc. Does she ever throw it in ur face during a fight? We all argue/fight being marred time to time...thats life. Curious if anyones wife ever went for the jugular and used this lifestyle as a way to win an arguement to humiliate u. Thanks

No. I can't see her doing that. She built different, because for a woman in the lifestyle, she is super respectful to her Man and that's just who she has always been.

However, in a relationship, the moment anyone makes it a point to disrespect me or tries to hurt me in any shape or form, I am done with the relationship.

This lifestyle thing of ours is for fun and pleasure to be had in our union, so using it as ammunition to cause me humiliation, would mean there is a lot of issues I didn't capture and act on way before it erupted into that level of bullshit.

Not saying it can't happen to me, but just saying, if anyone's partner is down to hurt you like that, respect yourself and leave and fix your Bs

-Mike

Last edited:
We have boundaries set before we get to such a place! It can happen, and I have heard some relationships have gone to far in an argument by bringing up cuckolding and somethings the husband has done after their session. I think it becomes a deal breaker at that point if you feel humiliated in order to hurt you emotionally. That's when you call it!

Back