Difference between a cock and a penis

Freshcuck

Couple
This is an appreciation post!

Hello, I'm a cuck and I have a penis! Or, as my wife loves to call it when it's in it's cage, a clit lol.

After fully embracing the BBC lifestyle, we have realized that a penis and a cock are two very different things. The cuck penis is disappointing in every way, small, limp, and cums much too quickly to satisfy anyone. While a cock is strong, hard, and never fails to satisfy.

Wifey has several pet names for my penis but she never refers to it as a cock. That is reserved for the bulls and I love it. It is a huge turn on for both of us and there is no better sight than your wife laying in the arms of her bull and holding a big, strong, black cock in her hands. Seeing the way her smile lights up just at the sight of it is addicting and we are so lucky that there are big beautiful black bulls out there ready to satisfy her. And to the contrary of what many outsiders think, we have a wonderful sex life. She still loves my penis, she just doesn't rely on it to satisfy her. We play all the time, but her pussy is no place for a penis, it is reserved for real cocks and she always reminds me of that when I get too excited. BBC has made our sex lives better than ever!

So to the BBC's out there, thank you for all you do!

I think it’s pretty standard. My wife usually says dick or cock when she is referring to something big, and she usually says penis referring to something small. I’m lucky I don’t have a problem getting hard even though I don’t get to be in her pussy, but she still jerks me off regularly. I also don’t prematurely ejaculate although she has literally told me she wishes I did so she didn’t have to spend very long jerking me off. I’d estimate I average 5-7 min of her jerking me off, but she always jerks me off after I’ve taken care of her, and by then it’s a complimentary jerk off that she’d rather be super quick.

J calls mine "your clit" too. Occasionally she calls it "that thing", usually if I am being sent to the bathroom to "take care of that THING yourself" if I have been too pushy about wanting to have sex.
And she responds to it like it's a clit......she RARELY holds it like one does a cock and strokes it. Mostly she puts my condom on, and if I don't cum from the rough handling of that (intentionally on her part), she rubs it like a woman does her clit, occasionally she'll use a vibrator, Between her talking about what she did with her Lover, and rubbing my "clit" and me cleaning her up orally....it doesn't take long for my "clit" to go off!!
Sometimes, she actually pushes it back inside me, and finger fucks me that way!! Like it was a pussy. I cum REALLY fast when she dos this.

CW

This is an appreciation post!

Hello, I'm a cuck and I have a penis! Or, as my wife loves to call it when it's in it's cage, a clit lol.

After fully embracing the BBC lifestyle, we have realized that a penis and a cock are two very different things. The cuck penis is disappointing in every way, small, limp, and cums much too quickly to satisfy anyone. While a cock is strong, hard, and never fails to satisfy.

Wifey has several pet names for my penis but she never refers to it as a cock. That is reserved for the bulls and I love it. It is a huge turn on for both of us and there is no better sight than your wife laying in the arms of her bull and holding a big, strong, black cock in her hands. Seeing the way her smile lights up just at the sight of it is addicting and we are so lucky that there are big beautiful black bulls out there ready to satisfy her. And to the contrary of what many outsiders think, we have a wonderful sex life. She still loves my penis, she just doesn't rely on it to satisfy her. We play all the time, but her pussy is no place for a penis, it is reserved for real cocks and she always reminds me of that when I get too excited. BBC has made our sex lives better than ever!

So to the BBC's out there, thank you for all you do!
Very well said. My small penis has not been allowed in my wife's pussy for many, many years. Her pussy is reserved for men with real cocks.

I'm hoping that cuckoldry is the next "coming out". I have been criticized by other men, online, much like homosexuality was in the past. I can't help what I like nor what turns me on. I love knowing that since my wife and I have been married, almost all of her sex has been with large cock men instead of me.

J calls mine "your clit" too. Occasionally she calls it "that thing", usually if I am being sent to the bathroom to "take care of that THING yourself" if I have been too pushy about wanting to have sex.
And she responds to it like it's a clit......she RARELY holds it like one does a cock and strokes it. Mostly she puts my condom on, and if I don't cum from the rough handling of that (intentionally on her part), she rubs it like a woman does her clit, occasionally she'll use a vibrator, Between her talking about what she did with her Lover, and rubbing my "clit" and me cleaning her up orally....it doesn't take long for my "clit" to go off!!
Sometimes, she actually pushes it back inside me, and finger fucks me that way!! Like it was a pussy. I cum REALLY fast when she dos this.

CW
I've discovere that my tiny and ever shrining dick, does go inside me and I began to get off exactly as you described. I rarely get touched , and when I do, she doesn't want to touch my cum so it's with a towel or she does it, where I ooz on me, and not on her fingers. she used to use a vibrator, but she gets bored and I can tell she doesn't want to do it. so I take over. When she used to tell me about her dates, I used to finish in seconds. last time she touched me about a month ago, she reached in, and played with me as if I was a women. I came in seconds. amazing.

That's funny, one of wife's Bulls said the same thing. He said while my 'equipment' (under 5") was 'technically' male, ie: a penis, it's too small and useless to be called a 'cock' or 'dick'. Since then my wife will ALWAYS correct me if i refer to mine as a dick or cock, it is merely, a penis

The cuck penis stands in salute, with humiliated delight, before the cock that gives ******* to woman. It cries little pre-cum tears, until finally sobbing for joy.

mom Nature’s best prank on patriarchy.

i prefer to call my primary sexual organ a penis. Because that's what it is and it's nothing to argue about.
i don't like the word "c0ck" because i have never heard anybody say that before p0rn became mainstream. i really think "c0ck", even though used before, but rarely, is more of an industry invention, at least hyped by p0rn producers. In real life i prefer "d!ck" to "c0ck" to describe a potent man's pleasure providing "tool" but prefer not to use it for my own penis, if that makes sense. 🤔

According to me
Penis : (Anatomy) Every male has, for Peeing purpose, General purpose, for reproduction also. basic stuff
Cock/Dick : beyond peeing and reproduction, its more for pleasure and satisfaction. more strong and thick, more like warrior, invades pussy, opens the deep secrets of pussy...

beautiful saying some said like this

the Real strength of man/cock is not how strong he is, how hard he fucks a women
but its in how loud and wild a women scream from his fuck...

Back