Knowing the difference between a Penis , Dick and Cock ??

To the community If and when you decide too crossover into interracial couple sex make sure you know the difference between a Penis , Dick and Cock.. A penis is someone who member is 3-5 inches A dick is someone who member is 6-8 inches and A cock is someone who is 9 or better just a little guide for you couples to know..
i think is useful also to include "clitty". a lot of cuckolds and betas don't have penis but "clitties". Basically, a "clitty" it's not for penetration, and it's not considered a masculine organ.

To the community If and when you decide too crossover into interracial couple sex make sure you know the difference between a Penis , Dick and Cock.. A penis is someone who member is 3-5 inches A dick is someone who member is 6-8 inches and A cock is someone who is 9 or better just a little guide for you couples to know..
I think you should switch the last 2. I have a big ol’ dick, not a cock. Big Black Cock(BBC)…Big Black Dick(BBD). I prefer the latter when describing or talking about Myself. My opinion…and I’d like to hear what others think

Ha ha ha ha this is so absurd. Thank you for the mirth in the morning.

i think is useful also to include "clitty". a lot of cuckolds and betas don't have penis but "clitties". Basically, a "clitty" it's not for penetration, and it's not considered a masculine organ.
From Christine -
This is so true. With my hubby, not
only is it small but the foreskin makes it so very much
like a clit. Also similar is Ray peels back his skin when he's
getting fucked and close to cumming and I pull back the
hood exposing my clit when I'm close. We both agree,
it just makes your orgasm more intense.

I’d like to hear what others think

I think some "males" like the OP spend far too much time assessing, labeling, and lord knows what else when it comes to DICK. This is a ostensibly heterosexual site right...?
That being said... "Dick" is the term historically/regularly used in the Black community... That's what I prefer too Bro.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Soft or hard🙏🏻 Hopefully hard otherwise what’s under 3” called?

Back