You do know it’s a myth that “all” or “most” black men have larger penises right? Lol

As a white woman who has had 10 black male partners in 10 long term relationships. I will like to say that the belief that “all” or “most” black men having larger penises is a big lie! 9 out of the 10 black men that I’ve been with have been between 4 to 6 inches in length with only average to slightly above average girth. Only one was large at 9 inches long with slightly above average girth.

Actually there’s no one race of men that has larger penis sizes. Every race has a lot of men in every size category from small, medium and large.

So If you find 100 thousand black men with large penises, you will also find 100 hundred thousand black men with medium and small penises. So sorry to burst your bubbles ladies, but it appears penis size is just a random thing created through evolution.

You could just as easily find 20 Asian men with very large penises, just as you could with black men.

But fortunately since most of the nerves in the vagina are 4-6 inches deep, 4-6 inches with atleast an average girth is all you need for pleasure, unless you like cervix stimulation, which in that case, you will need 8 inches or more in length, cause 8 inches or more are the only lengths that can hit the cervix.

With that being said, the worse sex partner out of all of my partners was the one with 9 inches because (1.) I don’t need cervix stimulation, and (2.) he could not switch gears, by going from slow, medium and fast and going balls deep because he was too large.

So my question to the white women here is: is the reason you love big penises because you all like cervix stimulation? That’s the only reason I can think of why you would need a large penis.

And if you don’t need cervix stimulation, wouldn’t a medium size penis be better, considering it would be able to do more in regards to changing speeds, and going balls deep without being uncomfortable?

Am I missing something here?

The best sex I’ve ever had was with my current partner who is only 5 1/2 inches long with average girth.

So once again I ask: am I missing something here?
What you said is mostly true or better put true in general but the biggest studies have shown there is a slight difference in penis size based on race. I am going to try to recite this from memory so the exact lengths may be a little off but the order of race is proper. The biggest studies on penis size that I saw years ago show that sub sarahan Africans and Scandavian white men have the biggest dicks on average which was an average length of 5.9 inches. Next were other white races like Italians and other Africans around 5.7 inches. Then you had other white Europeans and middle easterners around 5.5 inches. Then came Spanish and other Hispanic races and Eskimos and islanders around 5.3 inches and finally Asians at 5.1 inches. Again the exact inches may be off a little as it’s hard to remember exactly where they were but the order of the types of races is very accurate and these numbers show there is not much difference. There are anomalies with everything but race has a very small contribution to dick size. It’s hard to notice much difference in a dick 5.3 inches and 5.7 inches but stereotypes exist for certain reasons. A woman who dates 100 men of all races she will probably notice certain blacks and whites being bigger and certain Hispanics and Asians being smaller. Another thing to remember is the races have been highly blended over time and most black men in the western world are not sub Saharan blacks. Most blacks in the US are actually of Caribbean descent.

Of course,just like the myth that all white men have small dicks...i have the inmense luck of having a husband (white) with a huge dick that i fuck everytime after i get gangbanged

As a white woman who has had 10 black male partners in 10 long term relationships. I will like to say that the belief that “all” or “most” black men having larger penises is a big lie! 9 out of the 10 black men that I’ve been with have been between 4 to 6 inches in length with only average to slightly above average girth. Only one was large at 9 inches long with slightly above average girth.

Actually there’s no one race of men that has larger penis sizes. Every race has a lot of men in every size category from small, medium and large.

So If you find 100 thousand black men with large penises, you will also find 100 hundred thousand black men with medium and small penises. So sorry to burst your bubbles ladies, but it appears penis size is just a random thing created through evolution.

You could just as easily find 20 Asian men with very large penises, just as you could with black men.

But fortunately since most of the nerves in the vagina are 4-6 inches deep, 4-6 inches with atleast an average girth is all you need for pleasure, unless you like cervix stimulation, which in that case, you will need 8 inches or more in length, cause 8 inches or more are the only lengths that can hit the cervix.

With that being said, the worse sex partner out of all of my partners was the one with 9 inches because (1.) I don’t need cervix stimulation, and (2.) he could not switch gears, by going from slow, medium and fast and going balls deep because he was too large.

So my question to the white women here is: is the reason you love big penises because you all like cervix stimulation? That’s the only reason I can think of why you would need a large penis.

And if you don’t need cervix stimulation, wouldn’t a medium size penis be better, considering it would be able to do more in regards to changing speeds, and going balls deep without being uncomfortable?

The best sex I’ve ever had was with my current partner who is only 5 1/2 inches long with average girth.

You can say it louder,but you can't say it clearer

You can say it louder,but you can't say it clearer
What's the point of saying it loud and clearly when giving a false statement?
There is a grain of truth in everything, they say. Is "the myth" an exaggeration? - of course! Is it completely false? - i doubt that. Meanwhile there is even scientific data available that would support the theory. ;) (But the difference may be smaller than some guys think.)

What's the point of saying it loud and clearly when giving a false statement?
There is a grain of truth in everything, they say. Is "the myth" an exaggeration? - of course! Is it completely false? - i doubt that. Meanwhile there is even scientific data available that would support the theory. ;) (But the difference may be smaller than some guys think.)
That is a made phrase if you didnt notice

Sorry to hear of your misfortune because 98% of the black men I have been with or seen others was at least 8 inches and up to 14…

Sorry to hear of your misfortune because 98% of the black men I have been with or seen others was at least 8 inches and up to 14…
Damn! I guess thw quality of having a big dick above average was not one of her requirements and she never cared to check either!

If a woman that I am talking to tells me that she desires a bigger than average dick, and then she asks me what I am working with I will let her know what I am working with.

I don't understand how you want a big dick, don't require a big dick, and don't confirm whether a guy has a big dick or not! I mean trick you once, shame on them, trick you twice or more, shame on your for not being thorough!

Black men are people aswell, They have varied bodies just like everyone else. Its important to be realistic and know that just cause they are darker skinned that they will not automatically be amazing down there.

Its important to treat them with respect, and not just as a sexual symbol. But in my own experiences, the black men i have been with have been more hung than the white men i've been with.

But like anything, there are differences. I think on average that black men are more hung than white

Damn! I guess thw quality of having a big dick above average was not one of her requirements and she never cared to check either!

If a woman that I am talking to tells me that she desires a bigger than average dick, and then she asks me what I am working with I will let her know what I am working with.

I don't understand how you want a big dick, don't require a big dick, and don't confirm whether a guy has a big dick or not! I mean trick you once, shame on them, trick you twice or more, shame on your for not being thorough!
Personally, the only way a guy will slip by me these days is if they get to me when doing a female glory since I’m not able to see beforehand who is sticking their dick in me but I can damn sure feel when it’s not much there.

Personally, the only way a guy will slip by me these days is if they get to me when doing a female glory since I’m not able to see beforehand who is sticking their dick in me but I can damn sure feel when it’s not much there.
No kidding! I have come to expect that pat down, but usually by the time that happens I am already hard like I'm hiding a pipe down my pant leg and she knows she's about to get this rock hard jaw breaker in her mouth! ♠️

Besides being black and having a big dick, can any of you tell us anything else about the black guys you've fucked. No, you can't because they are simply chattel of no other value

Besides being black and having a big dick, can any of you tell us anything else about the black guys you've fucked. No, you can't because they are simply chattel of no other value
Yes, I can. However you only seem interested in asking rhetorical questions and answering them yourself. Nice confirmation bias you have going there.

Absolutely can. Some were drive by so I certainly don’t know sqat about them but for others I can recite all kinds of details. I’m not just here for the cock, although im totally open for anon/silent too as that’s always hot lol

All of that said if you think about Darwin and evolutionary biology it would make total sense for a group of people who have been subjected to incredibly difficult challenging traumas over generations, those who survived and especially those who had lots of offspring (and were often perceived even within their own families as more verile) would become the dominant genetic trait. So if African American men who were able to survive all the cruelty, ******* and the incomprehensible suffering of the middle passage and the slave trade and still somehow survive and pass on those incredibly powerful genes, and at the same time the other ethnicities races and peoples we’re enjoying being on top and thinking that they were somehow superior, they were actually missing what was happening. “You’re gonna miss the truth because it comes from a class of people who you look down on.”

Meanwhile now I think it’s quite clear that the generations of people who are the descendants of the African slave trade often possess superior intellectual, physical, and genetic traits which is where the stereotypes come from. Look at sports, entertainment, education, military, and consider how greed led to an accidental, arrogant experiment in eugenics will actually one day be recognized as what brought about the rise of oppressed and the rebalancing of the universe.

That said I’ve had more black dicks in me than the urinals at rikers - I can testify that most black guys dicks are heavier, and usually appear bigger when soft because of it. However there are FAR MORE black guys who are hung way above the average. Id say the actual average (50%) for standard height weight etc would be up to 8 inches hard and then about 25% up to 9+, 15% actually have up to ten inches and another ten percent are Over eleven inches long. Then there’s the girth. Now I’ve gladly serviced a 3 inch black dick and I’ve suffered a ******* pounding by eleven inches of thick black meat, so I can swear to you that the myth isn’t really a myth but it’s not always the case, like most stereotypes there’s some basis in truth

Back