Is it a turn on when a girl is begging to be fucked? or do you think that's needy?

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
In my late teens I realize I qualify as ‘an easy girl’ why? Because I’m not high maintenance, because I will never ask to spend your money, I just love sex and know my place as someone put here to please men but also please myself. In my Uber I give off a vibe that I'm in need of their hard cock by complimenting them, laughing with them, flirting lightly and then being available to any of their offers... finally begging to be fucked when it reaches that point. Have you met other sluts like me out there like that? Did you enjoy it or think we were pathetic and needy?uberdriverthree.png

In my late teens I realize I qualify as ‘an easy girl’ why? Because I’m not high maintenance, because I will never ask to spend your money, I just love sex and know my place as someone put here to please men but also please myself. In my Uber I give off a vibe that I'm in need of their hard cock by complimenting them, laughing with them, flirting lightly and then being available to any of their offers... finally begging to be fucked when it reaches that point. Have you met other sluts like me out there like that? Did you enjoy it or think we were pathetic and needy?View attachment 6863210
I love women like you it makes it fun and low stress

In my late teens I realize I qualify as ‘an easy girl’ why? Because I’m not high maintenance, because I will never ask to spend your money, I just love sex and know my place as someone put here to please men but also please myself. In my Uber I give off a vibe that I'm in need of their hard cock by complimenting them, laughing with them, flirting lightly and then being available to any of their offers... finally begging to be fucked when it reaches that point. Have you met other sluts like me out there like that? Did you enjoy it or think we were pathetic and needy?View attachment 6863210
I’ve always appreciated a woman who knows what she wants and doesn’t try and be something other than what she is. And for me the build up of convo and compliments leading to her begging for my cock is hott it’s a major turn on for me.

I don't know... It's a fact I don't believe many of the comments on any of these Forum threads, as folks often say what they think others want to "hear." I guess it's all part of the "game."

But I prefer to keep things honest.
Yeah, as a typically horny guy, it's the fulfillment of a dream to meet a girl who is unafraid to express her unbridled lust in the moment. But it depends on the girl, of course, as well as her approach. Further, this is a very rare occurrence in today's society, I think, no matter how "liberated" things may be. So, my honest reaction to a woman coming on so hard, so desperately, is to be very curious, and suspicious. In the case of a total stranger behaving like that, I would be very wary, wondering if she might be infected with any number of STDs. Willing to suck and fuck any and every guy due to her nymphomania tendencies? That's too big a risk, and I'm a guy who prefers to play bareback. Best get tested, and be able to prove one's health status.
A brief thrill in an Uber situation isn't worth getting infected with something. Don't let the dream become a nightmare down the line.

***By the way, the same applies to any man that comes on that strong with every woman he meets. Slow that roll.

Stay safe, folks!

Last edited:
I enjoy it😈

I have and couldn't believe it was happening to me. Don't mind the come on at all.

No, I have not, but I would like to!!!!!🥰🥰🥰

I appreciate a woman like you and you beautiful

Luv when a Wht slut begs for the Dick, Overly shows her interest and need for my BBC.

Not pathetic or needy in a way. You're honest with yourself, and take the steps necessary to get what you want. It's a shame more women aren't as open with their sexuality. As someone mentioned earlier, it cuts through the bullshit.

Ive been with a few women that used to beg me to fuck them when the foreplay got so intense that they couldnt wait to get my cock, id sometimes make them wait even longer to the point their pussy was just a wet sloppy mess, when i slide my cock inside them it felt amazing and they would cum in a matter of seconds.

Ive been with a few women that used to beg me to fuck them when the foreplay got so intense that they couldnt wait to get my cock, id sometimes make them wait even longer to the point their pussy was just a wet sloppy mess, when i slide my cock inside them it felt amazing and they would cum in a matter of seconds.
That’s SO hot. I love that you stayed in control and put them off until they were just crazy with desire. I’m sure their orgasms were incredible. 😍😍😍

Hot! 🥵

I absolutely love hearing a women express that she not only wants but NEEDS to be fucked. Most women act too reserved like sex has no power over them in any way but we all have the animalistic urges and needs and to hear a woman express that is a major turn on as a result.

Back