what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

It’s amazing you’ve said this… I’m married to an amazing black man and long time ago, I read a story about the slave era where the Plantation wife started sneaking off to the slave quarters at night to have sex with a particular slave she desired.. then the dau ghter followed he one night and she got involved also. Ever since then, I’ve developed a fantasy about me being that wife and it became so frequent, I shared that with my husband and when he asked me if I wanted to role-play it out, I told him yes, but how..? Fortunately, he has a very good friend who has a small farm with a barn and we have used that a few times to role-play out a few encounters.. It’s soooo much fun..
That's fucking hot.

Oh I'm so sorry that happened :/ That is one of the risks of this sort of thing I guess. I have the same fear too so being private and discrete is sooo important.

I guess even though she was brought up a certain way, she ended up really liking black guys?
That could easily happen to anyone, inevitable really if you become more used to BBC

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)

Why is that conservative or traditional women are automatically assumed to be racist? Liberals are less likely to be open to interacting with people unlike themselves.

I love fucking older country white women. Its the best knowing their daddies would disapprove. I get pretty raunchy. Making them cum. And usually I give them anal. Open their assholes up slightly. lubing up their butthole as I fuck them slowly in the pussy and then slip it in gently. They are usually a little shy about it. Protest and sweet talk them into opening up their ass for a real man. But once my rock hard cock fills their asshole they cant get enough. I love dominnating an older white lady as she squirts and groans with a big dick in her asshole. I stay rock hard in her conservative asshole. I empty my balls deep in her ass and these older girls absolutely love the deep anal creampie. They looked enbarassed and shocked at the wetness and how they took a cock in their tight conservative asshole.
That's exactly how my wife reacts when our friend us with us. We're pretty comfy with him now but those first times were akward.

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
I think its hot because it's supposed to be taboo.

As for me, it's the fact that for every deep stroke that I go deep into white women's forbidden holes, I know that most white men will never truly satisfy her, and can't reach those inner most recessed stimulating pleasure filled points she has never had touched!

Back