Women, tell us about your first anal sex journey

Okay here goes. I was in college and a guy I was dating talked me into anal sex. He was and average sized guy 7 inches or so. He was pretty thick. He didn’t use enough lube so it was very enjoyable.
First enjoyable time was with a black guy who was about ten years older that I was. He said he wanted to fuck my ass I told him about my previous experience. He said trust me you’ll love it. He was about 9 inches and thick. He ate my pussy and ass for a really long time. Pushing his tongue deep inside my ass. The one finger then two until he had four fingers in my ass. Relaxing my muscles. He lubed his cock and positioned his at my ass. Slowly pushing it in and telling me to relax. I did it was painful but then the pain was replaced me pure *******. And he eventually was balls deep. He held there until my ass relaxing and the he started fucking me. Picking up speed I was loving it it felt incredible and I even had vaginal orgasms uncontrollably. His balls slapping my clit it was life changing.
So beautiful, I would love to watch something like this in person..

All anal until I got on birth control pills and experienced the warm fuzzy chemical high of being inseminated as nature intended.

Sometimes at gangbangs or being shared with men that have cocks over 10" that aren't too thick who need to go balls deep to ejaculate as I have a fairly shallow vagina and HATE being battered.

My first anal experience was not with a blackman so we won’t spend time on that and it wasn’t even with my husband it was before I was seeing him.

When I had my first anal experience with the well endowed black lover it was amazing. It was very rough because I told him I liked my sex very rough. He just kept on saying I had to take it which I did and I really loved it and I still do anal to this day.

Interesting comments here! My first time was with my husband we had just started to play around with another woman who taught me about bi sex and she always let my hubby fuck her in her ass but I never wood but seeing her take it all the time I tried it, at first it hurt and was painful, he is big and thick but he would lick my ass and finger me until I was so hot and use lots of lube we didn’t do it a lot but in time ias able to take him and started to enjoy it. I wasn’t my first choice for sex though I always loved cockin my pussy, and never did it with others for a long time but once with my hubby and another man I wanted DVP and I was on top of black man with my hubby taking me from behind, they were DVP me and then my man pulled out and put it in my ass my very first DP and it was so hot I came so hard I loved it. Next time I was with two black men and my hubby and they DP me too. At first it hurt with a very thick black cock but lube and the feel of a big one in my pussy I didn’t care and soon loosened up and with time I learned to relax and soon I could take it all in both holes. I don’t do it all the time or for everyone but for special men or at a gang bang I will do it, my preference though for two cock is to DVP, when I’m really hot and want to feel really filled I will ask for it. A different spin is watching my man take anal I’ve only pegged him a few times not my thing but he likes it and I’ve watched him take huge black cock in his ass, one of my black bf said one time damn he’s taking it all, a big 9” very thick cock all the way ball to ball cock in his ass and yes he loves it, much more than me. But if you want anal from me be respectful, make me really hot ask first and always best to ask when I’m super hot and excited a will usually so yes.

Interesting comments here! My first time was with my husband we had just started to play around with another woman who taught me about bi sex and she always let my hubby fuck her in her ass but I never wood but seeing her take it all the time I tried it, at first it hurt and was painful, he is big and thick but he would lick my ass and finger me until I was so hot and use lots of lube we didn’t do it a lot but in time ias able to take him and started to enjoy it. I wasn’t my first choice for sex though I always loved cockin my pussy, and never did it with others for a long time but once with my hubby and another man I wanted DVP and I was on top of black man with my hubby taking me from behind, they were DVP me and then my man pulled out and put it in my ass my very first DP and it was so hot I came so hard I loved it. Next time I was with two black men and my hubby and they DP me too. At first it hurt with a very thick black cock but lube and the feel of a big one in my pussy I didn’t care and soon loosened up and with time I learned to relax and soon I could take it all in both holes. I don’t do it all the time or for everyone but for special men or at a gang bang I will do it, my preference though for two cock is to DVP, when I’m really hot and want to feel really filled I will ask for it. A different spin is watching my man take anal I’ve only pegged him a few times not my thing but he likes it and I’ve watched him take huge black cock in his ass, one of my black bf said one time damn he’s taking it all, a big 9” very thick cock all the way ball to ball cock in his ass and yes he loves it, much more than me. But if you want anal from me be respectful, make me really hot ask first and always best to ask when I’m super hot and excited a will usually so yes.
Lovely journey 😍

I got into pegging recently. The first time I took pegging was really difficult even with a small 5 inch dildo. Even now I am scared of taking anything big. So when I watch pictures of women taking huge black cocks up their ass, I feel shocked.

So I have these questions for women
1) When and with whom was your first anal experience?
2) Was your first anal with a black man?
3) How did he get you to do it? Did he ask you nicely or did he just order you to take it?
4) Was it painful at first or were you able to get pleasure out of it? Were you prepared for it?
5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Do you have hunger for more?View attachment 6638500
1) In my teen years, and with my husband.
2) No thank god lol 😮‍💨
3) He kept begging and insisted he’d stop if it hurt so we gave it a try it did hurt a lot and I made him stop 🛑
4)it was painful at first but after a couple times it gets better. And no not prepared at all,we were so dumb back then we didn’t even use lube
5) yes I still let my husband and my lovers take me analy and yes it is very pleasurable I can squirt from anal too I’ve found out. Biggest I’d say was 9 or 10 inches I’ve never actually measured

1) In my teen years, and with my husband.
2) No thank god lol 😮‍💨
3) He kept begging and insisted he’d stop if it hurt so we gave it a try it did hurt a lot and I made him stop 🛑
4)it was painful at first but after a couple times it gets better. And no not prepared at all,we were so dumb back then we didn’t even use lube
5) yes I still let my husband and my lovers take me analy and yes it is very pleasurable I can squirt from anal too I’ve found out. Biggest I’d say was 9 or 10 inches I’ve never actually measured
Great progress from not taking it fully to 9/10 inches

My ex husband kept nagging me about it but I was too scared to try. Thought he was too big, 8-9 inches.
Well he went out and got it anyway from some hoe he worked with. He was a huge cheater so I expected it but I had a plan to get him back
He went hunting with friends and I went out got a tan, wax, a new slut dress and went to a local bar on the wrong side of town.
Sat there for hours getting good and ******* and went home with the first guy who talked to me. 6'5" black guy whith a massively thick 11 in cock.
I was so *******, i didn't care when he said he wanted to fuck my ass. H pinned my knees to my shoulders, spit on my ass and rammed that thing balls deep in me. I screamed and he asked if I wanted to stop. I clawed his back and told him he better fuck the ******* outta me.
He did and I drove home the next morning with his cum oozing out of my ass because he left my asshole gapping open.
Needless to say, I'm not married anymore and I hook up with this same guy from time to time.

My ex husband kept nagging me about it but I was too scared to try. Thought he was too big, 8-9 inches.
Well he went out and got it anyway from some hoe he worked with. He was a huge cheater so I expected it but I had a plan to get him back
He went hunting with friends and I went out got a tan, wax, a new slut dress and went to a local bar on the wrong side of town.
Sat there for hours getting good and ******* and went home with the first guy who talked to me. 6'5" black guy whith a massively thick 11 in cock.
I was so *******, i didn't care when he said he wanted to fuck my ass. H pinned my knees to my shoulders, spit on my ass and rammed that thing balls deep in me. I screamed and he asked if I wanted to stop. I clawed his back and told him he better fuck the ******* outta me.
He did and I drove home the next morning with his cum oozing out of my ass because he left my asshole gapping open.
Needless to say, I'm not married anymore and I hook up with this same guy from time to time.
I hope you are enjoying anal now... Oh wait. I just saw your profile name 🤣

I learned in college shortly after I first got involved with black guys. The third time one came to my dorm he told me to get a bottle of soybean oil and that night I learned how to take it. He knew what he was doing and made sure it didn't ever hurt too much. Not long after, I started going to their house where they lived on weekends. From then on it was always part of it when I saw them.

Back