Women, tell us about your first anal sex journey

Okay, I'll play. My first time was with a bf in grad school, so almost 25 years ago. Yeesh! My bf then was Korean, and he was my second Asian bf and my third interracial relationship (one other Asian boy and a Peruvian boy both in college). We'd been dating for several months, and I was curious to try but we never really talked about it. One night I was incredibly horny and a little *******, and he said he loved my ass so I told him to do it. Neither one of us had done it at that point, and let's just say it didn't go very well, lol.

First time with a black man was with the only black man I'd ever been with. At that point, my husband and I had done it a bit, so I was more practiced. But Ty was way too big, and I told him to stop. So he maybe got a few inches in for less than 30 seconds and that was it.

My husband and I still do it occasionally. I still have to be very horny, and it helps if I'm a little *******. Lol!
Damn I'd love the chance to train your ass on my black cock!!!

Okay here goes. I was in college and a guy I was dating talked me into anal sex. He was and average sized guy 7 inches or so. He was pretty thick. He didn’t use enough lube so it was very enjoyable.
First enjoyable time was with a black guy who was about ten years older that I was. He said he wanted to fuck my ass I told him about my previous experience. He said trust me you’ll love it. He was about 9 inches and thick. He ate my pussy and ass for a really long time. Pushing his tongue deep inside my ass. The one finger then two until he had four fingers in my ass. Relaxing my muscles. He lubed his cock and positioned his at my ass. Slowly pushing it in and telling me to relax. I did it was painful but then the pain was replaced me pure *******. And he eventually was balls deep. He held there until my ass relaxing and the he started fucking me. Picking up speed I was loving it it felt incredible and I even had vaginal orgasms uncontrollably. His balls slapping my clit it was life changing.
Sounds amazing. My ass is still virgin but hopefully an experienced Black Man will also make my first time as good as yours. :blackheart: 🔥 :blackheart:

1) When and with whom was your first anal experience? 1998 Co-worker
2) Was your first anal with a black man? Yes
3) How did he get you to do it? Did he ask you nicely or did he just order you to take it? While fucking doggy he told me he was taking my ass!
4) Was it painful at first or were you able to get pleasure out of it? Were you prepared for it? Yes, but it felt good, and I wasn't prepared
5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Do you have hunger for more? I'm an anal slut I love it! 10"

Plus,
I have never let my husband have my ass :LOL:
Please login or become a member to view

3) How did he get you to do it? Did he ask you nicely or did he just order you to take it? While fucking doggy he told me he was taking my ass!
4) Was it painful at first or were you able to get pleasure out of it? Were you prepared for it? Yes, but it felt good, and I wasn't prepared
5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Do you have hunger for more? I'm an anal slut I love it! 10"

Plus,
Such a good fucking ass slut for black cocks!! Do you do ass to mouth too??

Plus,
Love it when a freak action changes one's whole life. :)

My first was with an ex-boyfriend, I was 19.

He kept asking for us to try anal, and I must admit that was arousing me and making me excited to see and feel how much desire he had for my butt lol. But then I was also afraid, so the first trials until we succeed were unpleasant.

Within time I became more relaxed about the issue and the practice turned much more pleasurable. And today depending on the scenario and whom I am paired with, I do really enjoy to playing with my butt.

Plus,
You are a good bbc slut. After becoming an anal slut taking in 10", do you think there is any point taking your husband there anymore? 😉

My first was with an ex-boyfriend, I was 19.

He kept asking for us to try anal, and I must admit that was arousing me and making me excited to see and feel how much desire he had for my butt lol. But then I was also afraid, so the first trials until we succeed were unpleasant.

Within time I became more relaxed about the issue and the practice turned much more pleasurable. And today depending on the scenario and whom I am paired with, I do really enjoy to playing with my butt.
Yes it takes time for many people to enjoy the anal experience

Plus,
damn that's erotic. he claimed your ass as his.

My first time anal was in HS with my bf. He also took my virginity...........lucky boy..........
It was interesting as he did not ask to do it, I asked him to do it. Of course, he's all like, "SURE!!" HS boys will stick it anywhere wet and warm.

I wanted to see what it was like. I knew enough you could not just ram it in there......LOL. I actually spent a good 20 min getting myself ready. With a gloved hand and lube, I put a finger in, then two, then three. I figured that was how big he was. He arrived, we kissed and when he pulled my panties off, I said, "Let's try anal."

I did not know the best position to be in. So, I lubed him, got on my stomach, opened my legs for him, and asked him to go slow and listen to me.

He got close and I told him I was going to touch myself as he goes in so it distracts me. This perplexed him a bit and he paused. I had never touched myself in front of him before. So, he asked me to turn over so he could watch. I did and he loved it.

That was the first time I realized guys like to watch us take care of ourselves. :)

So, I cum and turn back over. He guided himself to my ass, but had a bit of time getting his cock to enter me......(does that make me a tight ass bitch??) Finally, his head entered me...........and it hurt. I asked him to stop for a bit, he did, and then went in again. It was better the 2nd time going in. I started to enjoy it and went back to touching myself as he was in my ass.

Let me just say I was not expecting such an intense orgasm. I HAD to make a huge loud moan while gasping for air. We were both shocked and he even asked if I was OK. :)

He continued and did cum soon after. He came inside me and I was not expecting to need to run to the bathroom so fast. (this might be TMI) I had to tighten down back there, and then move slowly to the bathroom with my butt cheeks firmly clinched. It was a little more unpleasant than I thought it would be.

So, he did ask again a few days later. I said ok as long as I can get myself ready first. Well, he was more than happy to "help". He got the glove and lube and then put one, two, then three fingers in my ass to get me ready.

Over the years, I have learned to enjoy anal a lot. I have done some weird stuff back there. I guess I'm an anal girl, LOL. Even today, part of the foreplay for my husband and I is him putting an anal plug in me. Then, we have normal sex. When I touch myself, I put an anal plug in and then go to town on myself.

My first time anal was in HS with my bf. He also took my virginity...........lucky boy..........
It was interesting as he did not ask to do it, I asked him to do it. Of course, he's all like, "SURE!!" HS boys will stick it anywhere wet and warm.

I wanted to see what it was like. I knew enough you could not just ram it in there......LOL. I actually spent a good 20 min getting myself ready. With a gloved hand and lube, I put a finger in, then two, then three. I figured that was how big he was. He arrived, we kissed and when he pulled my panties off, I said, "Let's try anal."

I did not know the best position to be in. So, I lubed him, got on my stomach, opened my legs for him, and asked him to go slow and listen to me.

He got close and I told him I was going to touch myself as he goes in so it distracts me. This perplexed him a bit and he paused. I had never touched myself in front of him before. So, he asked me to turn over so he could watch. I did and he loved it.

That was the first time I realized guys like to watch us take care of ourselves. :)

So, I cum and turn back over. He guided himself to my ass, but had a bit of time getting his cock to enter me......(does that make me a tight ass bitch??) Finally, his head entered me...........and it hurt. I asked him to stop for a bit, he did, and then went in again. It was better the 2nd time going in. I started to enjoy it and went back to touching myself as he was in my ass.

Let me just say I was not expecting such an intense orgasm. I HAD to make a huge loud moan while gasping for air. We were both shocked and he even asked if I was OK. :)

He continued and did cum soon after. He came inside me and I was not expecting to need to run to the bathroom so fast. (this might be TMI) I had to tighten down back there, and then move slowly to the bathroom with my butt cheeks firmly clinched. It was a little more unpleasant than I thought it would be.

So, he did ask again a few days later. I said ok as long as I can get myself ready first. Well, he was more than happy to "help". He got the glove and lube and then put one, two, then three fingers in my ass to get me ready.

Over the years, I have learned to enjoy anal a lot. I have done some weird stuff back there. I guess I'm an anal girl, LOL. Even today, part of the foreplay for my husband and I is him putting an anal plug in me. Then, we have normal sex. When I touch myself, I put an anal plug in and then go to town on myself.
Lovw ur story. You re someone i would love to have an experience with. Thanks for sharing

I totally understand the difficulty of the first anal experience. You are one of the few lucky women capable of orgasms with anal sex. How big do you take these days?

I totally understand the difficulty of the first anal experience. You are one of the few lucky women capable of orgasms with anal sex. How big do you take these days?
I keep myself ready to handle my 2-inch anal plug. That is what I use for sex with my husband and just having fun with myself. Could I take one of my bbc's back there? Sure, but at this point in my life, I just like having normal, boring, but fun sex. Riding cowgirl or bent over something is usually my position of choice. I don't get bbc too often anymore...........by choice. I just need it once in a while.

I keep myself ready to handle my 2-inch anal plug. That is what I use for sex with my husband and just having fun with myself. Could I take one of my bbc's back there? Sure, but at this point in my life, I just like having normal, boring, but fun sex. Riding cowgirl or bent over something is usually my position of choice. I don't get bbc too often anymore...........by choice. I just need it once in a while.
U r amazing. Love it

Back