Women, tell us about your first anal sex journey

Wife and I did anal in college. It would happen on occasion and she loved some stimulation and fingering during vaginal sex. Never any swinger playmates.
During our first BBC experience she got so turned on she wanted it all. She had me warm up her ass w my fingers and then my dick as she rode him. Once she was warmed up enough, we switched and she took his huge cock. She loved it and has asked for it several more times. Even when she doesn’t want a BBC, she still enjoys her bulls fingers while doggy.

The BJ pic is to show the size of her first anal BBC

Attachments

• IMG_6297.jpeg
    IMG_6297.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_2886.jpeg
    IMG_2886.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2879.jpeg
    IMG_2879.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_6324.jpeg
    IMG_6324.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_3319.jpeg
    IMG_3319.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 289
Wife and I did anal in college. It would happen on occasion and she loved some stimulation and fingering during vaginal sex. Never any swinger playmates.
During our first BBC experience she got so turned on she wanted it all. She had me warm up her ass w my fingers and then my dick as she rode him. Once she was warmed up enough, we switched and she took his huge cock. She loved it and has asked for it several more times. Even when she doesn’t want a BBC, she still enjoys her bulls fingers while doggy.

The BJ pic is to show the size of her first anal BBC
She takes it like a champ 😍

1) When and with whom was your first anal experience?
With my nephew around 2 and a half years ago.
2) Was your first anal with a black man?
He's half Indian, half aussie/white.
3) How did he get you to do it? Did he ask you nicely or did he just order you to take it?
Once I told him I was an anal virgin, he was very keen to be the one to take my anal virginity and have something of me that would be solely his. He told me he wants me to be a full three hole slut for him, and as the owner of my holes, he will obviously be fucking me in the ass going forward too. We then figured out a way to properly prep it together. Ordered a few butt plugs of increasing size that he'd swap in and out of me over the course of a week or two to open me up before he actually fucked me.
4) Was it painful at first or were you able to get pleasure out of it? Were you prepared for it?
Despite using the butt plugs, was still quite painful at the start for the first few mins even using lube as well. My cuck was tied down on the bed underneath me in 69, while my nephew slowly pushed into me. The cuck lapping away at my pussy and asshole from below helped me relax more and it eventually started feeling amazing as my nephew really took his time slowly going inside me and allowing me to adjust to his size. By the time I did and he really started pounding me, I was screaming like a woman possessed while cumming on his cock.
5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Do you have hunger for more?
Of course, I still absolutely love it. My nephew is the only one who's ever been in my ass still and likely will ever be. So he's the biggest at around 8.5" long, and around 4-4.5" around.

3) How did he get you to do it? Did he ask you nicely or did he just order you to take it?
Once I told him I was an anal virgin, he was very keen to be the one to take my anal virginity and have something of me that would be solely his. He told me he wants me to be a full three hole slut for him, and as the owner of my holes, he will obviously be fucking me in the ass going forward too. We then figured out a way to properly prep it together. Ordered a few butt plugs of increasing size that he'd swap in and out of me over the course of a week or two to open me up before he actually fucked me.
4) Was it painful at first or were you able to get pleasure out of it? Were you prepared for it?
Despite using the butt plugs, was still quite painful at the start for the first few mins even using lube as well. My cuck was tied down on the bed underneath me in 69, while my nephew slowly pushed into me. The cuck lapping away at my pussy and asshole from below helped me relax more and it eventually started feeling amazing as my nephew really took his time slowly going inside me and allowing me to adjust to his size. By the time I did and he really started pounding me, I was screaming like a woman possessed while cumming on his cock.
5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Do you have hunger for more?
Of course, I still absolutely love it. My nephew is the only one who's ever been in my ass still and likely will ever be. So he's the biggest at around 8.5" long, and around 4-4.5" around.
Thanks for the beautiful post. The fact that he is your nephew adds to the tabboo aspect. If he is 8.5" long, I can totally see why it took you so long to prepare

Oh just like all guys, once he gets close to cumming his brain shuts down and he is swinging for the fences. I don't mind. I love making people cum as hard as they can and if my body can be used for that - great! AND he is really good at returning the favor!
You sound like fun people!

Damn that's hot love to enjoy some photos of that experience!

Male here...way before I was married I tried (pretty successfully) to nail anything that walked.
I learned there was three responses from girls I tried to butt fuck.
a) no way, damn it
b) yes, too easy and no challenge
c) ok but go slow and easy, my favorite
If she moaned how I liked it was fun.
I married at 30, in 15 years we tried anal three times, never went well.
Few years ago we got into mfm fun with a guy we know, we got pretty comfy with having him join us. One night he was doing her from behind, he reached for the lube, typical as the night went on. He says "they" are going to try back door. I'm thinking she won't. He started to lube her butt, put some on his dick, got lined up and started to push in. I'm like she'll never do this. He went SLOW, little by little, looked like her eyes were ready to pop out. He got it all the way in, asked if she was good, she said let's try it. I'm thinking WTF ? He took a slow full length stroke and she grunted loud, he did about 10 slow full pumps then pulled out. She said WOW.
Next time he was with us same deal. Super slow full pumps. Maybe 3 minutes she's grunting like crazy. He never went fast but unloaded in her butt, he pulled out and she said FUCK.
Since then she's OK with some anal if she's just right ******* or super turned on. When he's with us she gets really turned on so some back door does happen. It's a fun time.

Male here...way before I was married I tried (pretty successfully) to nail anything that walked.
I learned there was three responses from girls I tried to butt fuck.
a) no way, damn it
b) yes, too easy and no challenge
c) ok but go slow and easy, my favorite
If she moaned how I liked it was fun.
I married at 30, in 15 years we tried anal three times, never went well.
Few years ago we got into mfm fun with a guy we know, we got pretty comfy with having him join us. One night he was doing her from behind, he reached for the lube, typical as the night went on. He says "they" are going to try back door. I'm thinking she won't. He started to lube her butt, put some on his dick, got lined up and started to push in. I'm like she'll never do this. He went SLOW, little by little, looked like her eyes were ready to pop out. He got it all the way in, asked if she was good, she said let's try it. I'm thinking WTF ? He took a slow full length stroke and she grunted loud, he did about 10 slow full pumps then pulled out. She said WOW.
Next time he was with us same deal. Super slow full pumps. Maybe 3 minutes she's grunting like crazy. He never went fast but unloaded in her butt, he pulled out and she said FUCK.
Since then she's OK with some anal if she's just right ******* or super turned on. When he's with us she gets really turned on so some back door does happen. It's a fun time.
Nice 🙂 Hopefully she will be able to get some rough pounding soon

I got into pegging recently. The first time I took pegging was really difficult even with a small 5 inch dildo. Even now I am scared of taking anything big. So when I watch pictures of women taking huge black cocks up their ass, I feel shocked.

So I have these questions for women
5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Do you have hunger for more?View attachment 6638500
Okay here goes. I was in college and a guy I was dating talked me into anal sex. He was and average sized guy 7 inches or so. He was pretty thick. He didn’t use enough lube so it was very enjoyable.
First enjoyable time was with a black guy who was about ten years older that I was. He said he wanted to fuck my ass I told him about my previous experience. He said trust me you’ll love it. He was about 9 inches and thick. He ate my pussy and ass for a really long time. Pushing his tongue deep inside my ass. The one finger then two until he had four fingers in my ass. Relaxing my muscles. He lubed his cock and positioned his at my ass. Slowly pushing it in and telling me to relax. I did it was painful but then the pain was replaced me pure *******. And he eventually was balls deep. He held there until my ass relaxing and the he started fucking me. Picking up speed I was loving it it felt incredible and I even had vaginal orgasms uncontrollably. His balls slapping my clit it was life changing.

Okay here goes. I was in college and a guy I was dating talked me into anal sex. He was and average sized guy 7 inches or so. He was pretty thick. He didn’t use enough lube so it was very enjoyable.
First enjoyable time was with a black guy who was about ten years older that I was. He said he wanted to fuck my ass I told him about my previous experience. He said trust me you’ll love it. He was about 9 inches and thick. He ate my pussy and ass for a really long time. Pushing his tongue deep inside my ass. The one finger then two until he had four fingers in my ass. Relaxing my muscles. He lubed his cock and positioned his at my ass. Slowly pushing it in and telling me to relax. I did it was painful but then the pain was replaced me pure *******. And he eventually was balls deep. He held there until my ass relaxing and the he started fucking me. Picking up speed I was loving it it felt incredible and I even had vaginal orgasms uncontrollably. His balls slapping my clit it was life changing.
Did you just say 7 inch is average size? 😀
That's a huge cock for the first anal experience. Glad to know that you were able to take the BBC. Hats off to him for being patient and training you. I bet you want more of it now 😉

Evl:
1) When and with whom was your first anal experience? 4 years ago!

2) Was your first anal with a black man? Yes!!!

Jay and I had discussed things that Hubs and I haven’t done, and Anal was one! We discussed it, privately, and we planned it perfectly!

4) Was it painful at first or were you able to get pleasure out of it? While he had been fucking me, he had been fingering my asshole… that drove me crazy!
Were you prepared for it?
yup, it was planned perfectly!

5) Do you still do it? If yes, what's the maximum size you have taken? Yes I do!!! And it’s only ever been him! That’s his personal hole, whenever he wants 😂🤣😂

So, nine inches! And thick!

Back