What do you have planned for New Years Eve?

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
I hope you all had a great Christmas. What is your Plans for New Years Eve?

As for me, don't know if I have that duty here at the Hotel (o had to work last years but not sure, Scheldue not made yet)

As for me, would be nice to go to a party in Tulsa or see what's going on in OKC if it's worth the drive and weather. Find someone who wants to Get together. I'm 49 230 Bald brown eyes and goatee.

I'm curious to know what you guys are going to do for NYE. Post your plans or if your in my area and interested, message me and check out my page and Media if you would like to know more.

The Main thing is, please be responsible. Handle your dri nk and don't drive. I want to see you guys in 2024.

Message me personally or post your plans

Love to hear it

Lewis
20231220_212505.jpg
20180724_080547.jpg20210306_170750.jpg20231129_150536.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you all had a great Christmas. What is your Plans for New Years Eve?

As for me, don't know if I have that duty here at the Hotel (o had to work last years but not sure, Scheldue not made yet)

As for me, would be nice to go to a party in Tulsa or see what's going on in OKC if it's worth the drive and weather. Find someone who wants to Get together. I'm 49 230 Bald brown eyes and goatee.

I'm curious to know what you guys are going to do for NYE. Post your plans or if your in my area and interested, message me and check out my page and Media if you would like to know more.

The Main thing is, please be responsible. Handle your ******* and don't drive. I want to see you guys in 2024.

Message me personally or post your plans

Love to hear it

Lewis
View attachment 6750171
View attachment 6750172View attachment 6750173View attachment 6750175
Great pictures. I hope you have a good NYE too.

I hope so and I don't get stuck working.

Be nice to have some company and a good time. I really do need it honestly.

Lewis

I hope you have fun and be safe and enjoy
A friendly white wife would be a nice companion for you. I sounds like you could use some good company.

Yes, it would be great but I have slim pickings here where I'm at

Who knows, anything can happen
I’m sorry to hear that Lewis. Having a friendly white married woman’s companionship to look forward to after work would help pass the time.

Nothing at all too many possibilities of someone driving under the influence and cops out much rather just be home plus I'm old i never stay up past midnight
I understand that. Main thing is people looking out for one another out there.

I can handle staying in and relaxing at home and being safe.

Back