Couples and Planning

Xxxpiperxx

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
Let's talking about planning meets...I see couples from time to time complain about bulls standing them up and etc.

But I will say in the last year or 2 couples have been horrible about planning and the most aggrevating ones are the ones that refuse to set up a time that works for all parties but will expect you (the bull) to be able to jump up at a moments notice.

Just an FYI for couples and/or wives, most of the quality men/bulls out here can't and won't come running at your discretion....some of us have busy personal schedules, are business owners, work long hours, etc. The type of men most of you want aren't sitting around with our dicks in our hands all day lol, just some food for thought.

Let's talking about planning meets...I see couples from time to time complain about bulls standing them up and etc.

But I will say in the last year or 2 couples have been horrible about planning and the most aggrevating ones are the ones that refuse to set up a time that works for all parties but will expect you (the bull) to be able to jump up at a moments notice.

Just an FYI for couples and/or wives, most of the quality men/bulls out here can't and won't come running at your discretion....some of us have busy personal schedules, are business owners, work long hours, etc. The type of men most of you want aren't sitting around with our dicks in our hands all day lol, just some food for thought.
Ridiculous post. The exact thing can be said the other way round ? WTF . We've have the exact opposite of what you posted in fact we factor that into our Adverts and profiles. All the so called "Bulls" that do not understand why we are so strict to our parameters in our Ad's / We want relatively local so it aids our planning and should we have to cancel due to life's unexpected situations no one drove two hours and got disappointed .

Ridiculous post. The exact thing can be said the other way round ? WTF . We've have the exact opposite of what you posted in fact we factor that into our Adverts and profiles. All the so called "Bulls" that do not understand why we are so strict to our parameters in our Ad's / We want relatively local so it aids our planning and should we have to cancel due to life's unexpected situations no one drove two hours and got disappointed .
I'm trying to understand how this post was ridiculous....I didn't say anywhere that it didn't happen the other way around, actually I acknowledged it does...I was simply speaking from my point of view because I know it happens alot but no one really addresses it...it sounds like your butt hurt for absolutely no reason.

I'm trying to understand how this post was ridiculous....I didn't say anywhere that it didn't happen the other way around, actually I acknowledged it does...I was simply speaking from my point of view because I know it happens alot but no one really addresses it...it sounds like your butt hurt for absolutely no reason.
Sorry ... You are right ... I re-read it . I guess it is a Great frustration we both have. The end part however is scolding couples . It goes both ways . The trick is how to separate quality serious people from - horny men . Horny men whether they are Fake Bulls. Using that title to get laid or Horny men with no wife or woman playing games . We have been trying to friend and communicate with "Real Couples" and there never is a woman who will communicate with my Scarlett ?

Sorry ... You are right ... I re-read it . I guess it is a Great frustration we both have. The end part however is scolding couples . It goes both ways . The trick is how to separate quality serious people from - horny men . Horny men whether they are Fake Bulls. Using that title to get laid or Horny men with no wife or woman playing games . We have been trying to friend and communicate with "Real Couples" and there never is a woman who will communicate with my Scarlett ?
Understand your frustrations as well I've just started having a very cut and dry policy...as soon as I feel your playing games or not serious, I kindly step away from the situation.

I read a LOT of posts on her about men not showing up for couples.
Wife and I enjoy pretty regular meets with a guy we know for mfm fun. He's a cool guy and always shows up.
I can't imagine the anticipation of meeting a guy then him not showing up.
I big part of our fun is knowing when he'll visit us.

I read a LOT of posts on her about men not showing up for couples.
Wife and I enjoy pretty regular meets with a guy we know for mfm fun. He's a cool guy and always shows up.
I can't imagine the anticipation of meeting a guy then him not showing up.
I big part of our fun is knowing when he'll visit us.
We had a few guys talk up a big game make the public meet then the day of a session ghost us . Why keep up with the game if you do not intend to show up ?

Until you get to know someone up close and pesonal, guys have to realize they are pretty much a dime a dozen......ther eis NO shortage og guys that will fuck a woodpile if they think there is a snake in it. SImple fact. Once you eatablish a relationship with me, THEN we can work around schedules, etc and plan things well in advance.

Also, most of the people you are meeting are "husband driven" situations, and if he plays with his peepee too much that day, suddenly he feels his wife has lost interest too......and a cancellation happens.

One time meets, r initialy meets, are going to have to be flexible and sudden for the guys, or plan to be angry as you are. J (the wife)

Until you get to know someone up close and pesonal, guys have to realize they are pretty much a dime a dozen......ther eis NO shortage og guys that will fuck a woodpile if they think there is a snake in it. SImple fact. Once you eatablish a relationship with me, THEN we can work around schedules, etc and plan things well in advance.

Also, most of the people you are meeting are "husband driven" situations, and if he plays with his peepee too much that day, suddenly he feels his wife has lost interest too......and a cancellation happens.

One time meets, r initialy meets, are going to have to be flexible and sudden for the guys, or plan to be angry as you are. J (the wife)
Then have fun with the woodpile fuckers lol...and the "husband playing with his peepee" isn't my problem...every "bull" isn't desperate....which it seems like your assuming.

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't put or expect too much out of this that it affects me to the point of feeling disappointed. Look, I would love to meet and fuck, but if I don't oh well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trivializing anyone's experience or expectations, all I'm saying is, it's not that deep. We are all here for positive experiences, and our time is precious and we want it respected. If I allow myself to feel disappointed or get mad after every flaked meetup, I'd be the one taking that trip to space because I could afford it lol. Trust me, I've flown to other states and got stood up, now I won't go further than an hour. I just shake it off and make the best of it. Maybe being 56 has got me so nonchalant lol, but I stopped having expectations of people so I am no longer disappointed. My only expectations are that people will do what they will do. Me and my black queen have all the fun we want. Who wants to join us lol? Women only please Haha.

We had a few guys talk up a big game make the public meet then the day of a session ghost us . Why keep up with the game if you do not intend to show up ?
You may or may not have noticed a great deal of participants on digital meeting sites are fantasy fetishists. Absolutely nothing wrong with living in one's own personal playground of unicorns and taffy flavored clouds. When these selfsame folks usurp the time, energy and efforts of those of us genuinely interested in more than drooling over our keyboards, THEN, then it's a problem. But not really. I've watched 💩 movies for 90minutes. Consider this a parallel experience.

It happens.

I'd say 1/15 people that contact me have genuine, REALISTIC, honest intentions on setting up a meeting. The rest are voyeurs, attention whores, trolls, don't understand time/distance/geography or have failed to take their meds as prescribed.

It happens.

Discerning the wheat from the chaff and deciding early on in a "discussion" who is actually worthy of more than a "No thank you" or an outright BL🚫CK is all part of navigating an adult themed / dating website.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I really don't put or expect too much out of this that it affects me to the point of feeling disappointed. Look, I would love to meet and fuck, but if I don't oh well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trivializing anyone's experience or expectations, all I'm saying is, it's not that deep. We are all here for positive experiences, and our time is precious and we want it respected. If I allow myself to feel disappointed or get mad after every flaked meetup, I'd be the one taking that trip to space because I could afford it lol. Trust me, I've flown to other states and got stood up, now I won't go further than an hour. I just shake it off and make the best of it. Maybe being 56 has got me so nonchalant lol, but I stopped having expectations of people so I am no longer disappointed. My only expectations are that people will do what they will do. Me and my black queen have all the fun we want. Who wants to join us lol? Women only please Haha.
The "Golden Hour" is a Best Practice.👍🏾

Yeah not too sure why this seems like a foreign concept to people. I mean you make schedules and set up time to go to movies, dinners, and all manner of other activities so why would you not have the courtesy of doing so when meeting with another person? I can see like if you have something get cancelled and you make an in the moment booty call but if you're trying to meet up it would seem only logical and considerate to have some planning.

Yeah not too sure why this seems like a foreign concept to people. I mean you make schedules and set up time to go to movies, dinners, and all manner of other activities so why would you not have the courtesy of doing so when meeting with another person? I can see like if you have something get cancelled and you make an in the moment booty call but if you're trying to meet up it would seem only logical and considerate to have some planning.
Exactly!!

Well, some just don't value or respect other people's time but sure as ******* that it smells stink, they want you to respect theirs.

Hasn't it always been a golden rule to follow the six Ps? Proper planning prevents piss poor performance.

Back