A general forum for “Bulls” only

bmorgan127

Male
Real Person
I have chatted on many sites and forums, but to my knowledge and remembrance, have never been on a forum where us Bulls can come together, chat (conversation), and discuss what is going on in our relationships, friendships, or other, when we’re dealing with our Hotwife couples. Also, we could introduce ourselves and network because we often see ones at events (Splash Mocha, Hedonism, etc.) Any other bulls feeling the same way? Brian here.

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    802.1 KB · Views: 139
Good afternoon B

This is Brian too. I'm a straight Black man 61. I live in Phoenix Arizona and I am attached (not married)

I have never been married and have sorr of lived an adventurous life with some absolutely beautiful married women.

My particular preference is for Married White Women who are bored and frustrated with their spouse and desire something more gratifying.

I have found these women easy to spot and generally takes simply a little charm and finesse to move things to the bedroom.

I simply wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Perhaps we can share some stories. I have a long list of some 900+ consental encounters since February 14, 1981.

All White and moderately attractive.

Brian in Phoenix Arizona

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220916-145447_OkCupid.jpg
    Screenshot_20220916-145447_OkCupid.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 132
Hello Brian!! Sir, it’s so good to meet another mature black male who has experienced such wonderful encounters as I have. I reside in North Carolina and have lived this dynamic lifestyle since I was 26 years old. I’m about to turn 57yo in a few weeks (12/27). I’m hoping to get more replies, especially from mature bulls, who have mastered the art of seducing these sexually charged white hotwives. Let’s talk more, Brian.

Attachments

• IMG_0702.jpeg
    IMG_0702.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    802.1 KB · Views: 118
Absolutely

I am not a fan of this site thus far B. I have a strong profile and terrific pictures and a bold pedigree. Lots of Confidence and Experience but the vast major of the attention l receive is from White Men who say they're seeking BBC for their wives but you and I both know who really wants My Huge Ni**er Cock. Lol

I am delighted to hear back from you. Perhaps if nothing else I can make a new friend here with common interests etc..

I am well educated and well traveled but have never been to North Carolina. I do have a Tar Heels t-shirt l wear occasionally and it always seems to get noticed.

I am 61 never married no ******* but I have a gf who is stunning.

I am admittedly a cheater. Can't help it. It's in my DNA and I am comfortable with my little secret.

I usually zero in on Beautiful Mature Married White women who discretely crave a handsome charming mature independent sext mom fucker like me.

I'm on the prowl several nights a week and l place ads on two other sites.

I see you're in Law enforcement. I have lots of respect for your professional and have never once had negative experiences with cops.

The reason is I am always polite and compliant. I wish Black men would realize the importance of compliance and respect. BLM baby!

What do you want to tell me about yourself?

This is me last night at a bar.

Attachments

• 20231216_183126.jpg
    20231216_183126.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 208
It’s great to hear from and meet another insatiable, sexually seasoned, mature black male such as yourself. I’m originally from North Carolina, and joined the U.S. Army (out of HS) in July 1985 and retiring a Master Sergeant in 2009. I immediately joined law enforcement and retired, again, this January 2023. I’m single and was first introduced to this life while stationed overseas (Germany). I lived there 14yrs and let me tell you there’s nothing like those European hotwife freaks. They crave and demand black cock 24/7!!

Attachments

• IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1243.jpeg
    IMG_1243.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
It’s great to hear from and meet another insatiable, sexually seasoned, mature black male such as yourself. I’m originally from North Carolina, and joined the U.S. Army (out of HS) in July 1985 and retiring a Master Sergeant in 2009. I immediately joined law enforcement and retired, again, this January 2023. I’m single and was first introduced to this life while stationed overseas (Germany). I lived there 14yrs and let me tell you there’s nothing like those European hotwife freaks. They crave and demand black cock 24/7!!
I'm sorry, but is this wife German? sorry for interfering in your forum but you are stronger than me, I am a cuckold and I love being a cuckold but how I would love for my young wife to belong to you two older BBCs. The best thing in the world is when a wife is made to serve BBC and the husband (like me) watches. I'm sorry if I bothered you

I have chatted on many sites and forums, but to my knowledge and remembrance, have never been on a forum where us Bulls can come together, chat (conversation), and discuss what is going on in our relationships, friendships, or other, when we’re dealing with our Hotwife couples. Also, we could introduce ourselves and network because we often see ones at events (Splash Mocha, Hedonism, etc.) Any other bulls feeling the same way? Brian here.
Good idea I need all the help I can get

Where do you reside, boysex44? I’d love nothing more than to train then claim your hotwife and make her feel the power of the BNWO.
Yes, I really wanted that. We are a Portuguese couple but we live in France. I know you're from the United States, it's a long way away, but I would like to go there on vacation.

I'm sorry, but is this wife German? sorry for interfering in your forum but you are stronger than me, I am a cuckold and I love being a cuckold but how I would love for my young wife to belong to you two older BBCs. The best thing in the world is when a wife is made to serve BBC and the husband (like me) watches. I'm sorry if I bothered you
That's quite alright. I completely understand. Tell me about yourself and your wife. Send me a few pictures of her. Is she hot and sexually confident. Does she also like Fucking handsome Black Men who have Huge Thick Black Cocks?

Give me all the juicey personal secrets and send me pictures

This is Brian in Phoenix Arizona

Email me directly

Sbm.phoenix@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 20220804_230535.jpg
    20220804_230535.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 20221117_151655.jpg
    20221117_151655.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 67
  • img-c2d345c2.jpeg
    img-c2d345c2.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1.jpeg
    image-1.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 67
Hello Brian!! Sir, it’s so good to meet another mature black male who has experienced such wonderful encounters as I have. I reside in North Carolina and have lived this dynamic lifestyle since I was 26 years old. I’m about to turn 57yo in a few weeks (12/27). I’m hoping to get more replies, especially from mature bulls, who have mastered the art of seducing these sexually charged white hotwives. Let’s talk more, Brian.
This is for Bulls posting i know. Nice conversation you guys are having. You two would make a good team for a Hotwife. Sorry just had to say . Think you Bulls need to hear that more from couples.

I am just looking for something ongoing potentially long-term and casual. I prefer intelligent attractive mature White Couples who need more explosive sex privately.

I am a successful business professional Black Male 62 living in Phoenix Arizona USA and I am hygiene conscious very clean and l have a HUGE Thick Black Cock for the wife.

Attachments

• 20231120_123439.jpg
    20231120_123439.jpg
    880.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 20231120_143513.jpg
    20231120_143513.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image-727cf02a.jpeg
    image-727cf02a.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 51
Hello to all the black men and black bulls that are reading this thread. A couple of thoughts from MWC with a hotwife that has been "black only" when it comes to men (and she also loves pussy, of course). There are "GROUPS" on SDC.com that you (Brian, for example) manage and only invite or accept member applications from the people you want. No one else can see the content in your "GROUP". You could set up a GROUP for BBC BULLS ONLY and then communicate as well as see the profiles of couples/hotwives that you "saved" to your own personal profile. We DO have a group there already, "cuckolding with a smile," which was intended for couples only that enjoy or are interested in real-life cuckolding opp's in South FLorida. I'm also open to setting up this BBC MEN ONLY group for ya'll, if any of you are on SDC, and I'll make sure only BBC men are approved, and maybe that'd give you a heads-start. I can hand ovef the password/etc to you after that so you can "keep it real."

Your first step would be to get out of the 'general discussion' forum and move this thread to 'Verified Real People Only - PRIVATE FORUM'

General Discussion leaves this topic open to all kinds of nonsense from unverified members.
One better , I might just find another platform. Respect and thank you for the info, never understood th pe value of paying more. Well,see.

Hello to all the black men and black bulls that are reading this thread. A couple of thoughts from MWC with a hotwife that has been "black only" when it comes to men (and she also loves pussy, of course). There are "GROUPS" on SDC.com that you (Brian, for example) manage and only invite or accept member applications from the people you want. No one else can see the content in your "GROUP". You could set up a GROUP for BBC BULLS ONLY and then communicate as well as see the profiles of couples/hotwives that you "saved" to your own personal profile. We DO have a group there already, "cuckolding with a smile," which was intended for couples only that enjoy or are interested in real-life cuckolding opp's in South FLorida. I'm also open to setting up this BBC MEN ONLY group for ya'll, if any of you are on SDC, and I'll make sure only BBC men are approved, and maybe that'd give you a heads-start. I can hand ovef the password/etc to you after that so you can "keep it real."
We agree. We are on SDC also. The group is the way to go. Like SDC site a lot. You control who can see your pics and matches also.

We're mid 50s and into semi regular visits with a guy we know for mfm fun.
We've done this with 3 different guys and one couple.
Many times with one guy. Different guy once out of town, hotel bar hook up, didn't go well.
Another guy local three times.we just didn't click.
The couple was a one time thing on a cruise.
Our regular is the guy it first happened for us. We're confy with him and we enjoy it.
We are hot swingers or the hotwife type. I will say our fun with our friend has really improved our sex life.
None of the guys were black. I bet it's fun with the right black guy.
I do enjoy the posts about couples and another guy. If hubby only watches or joins that's cool.
This profile says we are a couple because we are a couple. We're not looking to meet anyone on here. This is our very private fun and we want to keep it private. It's fun to read posts on here.
I get messages from guys all the time, most just say things like...I'll fuck your wife...but a few are well composed.

We're mid 50s and into semi regular visits with a guy we know for mfm fun.
We've done this with 3 different guys and one couple.
Many times with one guy. Different guy once out of town, hotel bar hook up, didn't go well.
Another guy local three times.we just didn't click.
The couple was a one time thing on a cruise.
Our regular is the guy it first happened for us. We're confy with him and we enjoy it.
We are hot swingers or the hotwife type. I will say our fun with our friend has really improved our sex life.
None of the guys were black. I bet it's fun with the right black guy.
I do enjoy the posts about couples and another guy. If hubby only watches or joins that's cool.
This profile says we are a couple because we are a couple. We're not looking to meet anyone on here. This is our very private fun and we want to keep it private. It's fun to read posts on here.
I get messages from guys all the time, most just say things like...I'll fuck your wife...but a few are well composed.
Sir,
I have been on this site for a year or two and have found it to be filled with a LOT of fake and phony guys claiming to be real bulls….but don’t have a freaking clue how to communicate or even reach out to couples. I hope you’re happy with your lone playmate but if you’re ever curious about speaking with a seasoned mature black male I’m your man. Take care and continue to enjoy this wonderful dynamic.

Respectfully
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    802.1 KB · Views: 65
Sir,
I have been on this site for a year or two and have found it to be filled with a LOT of fake and phony guys claiming to be real bulls….but don’t have a freaking clue how to communicate or even reach out to couples. I hope you’re happy with your lone playmate but if you’re ever curious about speaking with a seasoned mature black male I’m your man. Take care and continue to enjoy this wonderful dynamic.

Respectfully
Brian
What's good brother. Good to see you hear and to find your thread. Not sure if you recall but we met at splash in Atlanta last year. We enjoyed a ******* and convo at the bar. I'm the guy who has the podcast. I like what you've started here as I am always keeping my eyes open for fellow Bulls who truly get what this is all about. Guys who take their role seriously. I'm curious to see what this thread can grow into.

Probably best that any husband or couple that starts a communication with a guy calling himself a bull is NOT a bull. A proper bull shows respect and appreciation from the get go and asks if you and your girl have any bull experience yet and what is it they want to achieve. A proper bull will also share what his needs from you are. You are in this together, and hubby needs to provide full info to bull because hoping and praying that bull is gonna sweep in and make her pussy drip like magic is….weak of the hubby. Be a man, show and tell the bull all he wants to know so that he can deliver the goods. Who wants this, anyway, you or your wife. Better yet, introduce wife via even a ten second phone call, respect big black cock. You want to see your wife worshipping big black cock then you better tell her that you want to worship big black cock too. Don’t fuck this up by putting all the expectations in her lap.

Back