A general forum for “Bulls” only

What's good brother. Good to see you hear and to find your thread. Not sure if you recall but we met at splash in Atlanta last year. We enjoyed a ******* and convo at the bar. I'm the guy who has the podcast. I like what you've started here as I am always keeping my eyes open for fellow Bulls who truly get what this is all about. Guys who take their role seriously. I'm curious to see what this thread can grow into.

What’s good My Brother! Of course I remember you and our great conversation at the bar. How have you been? I hope to see you at Splash in March, I really want to speak to you, again, and I’m hoping you can give me some insight on how (WE) could expand this forum and really provide insight and information to other quality, as well as new brothas who want to learn, embrace, and live this wonderful dynamic like we do. Hopefully you’ll be there….but please keep in touch because I’m so serious about expanding this forum. Take care, brotha.

….and while you bbc bulls develop a forum to meet your needs, get a few experienced BBC DEVOTEE type couples such to build, for example, a sort of “best practices”for bulls or aspiring bulls as well as for couples looking or couples already enjoying,so that a certain set of criteria established, to be met, a basic certification earned. Why, for example, have I given so so many solo bbc men on sdc.com things they should be saying and asking and prepared to do if they want to be “a bull.”? Most all of them say “nah, not into all that, just love fucking.” Oh, my.

I'm going to say something about Bulls that I have said on my podcast several times but I rarely see mentioned anywhere else. You don't have to be a quality Bull to be successful in this lifestyle and there is no mechanism in place that "forces" guys to be a quality Bull. For example, in professional sports, if your game is not on point, you will lose your spot to someone who is better and if you don't improve, you will ultimately be out of the league. Due to the sheer number of women/couples interested in this lifestyle, that is not the case. You can be a pretty lame guy and as long as you have a good fuck game, you can get laid fairly easily. So, with that being said, whenever you see a man who has reached quality Bull status, it is because he has something within him that drives him to want to be a man of quality. In other words, that desire to be a quality Bull has to come from within the man himself. If you talk to any man who sees himself to be a quality Bull you will most likely find this to be the case. Now, one way this can change is if women and couples begin to "demand more" from these guys that do not possess the traits that make a guy a quality of Bull. When a guy is not "checking all of your boxes", do not give him what he is seeking. One of the things that I have been saying since I first launched my podcast....."there is a big difference between a Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck a guy's wife".

I'm going to say something about Bulls that I have said on my podcast several times but I rarely see mentioned anywhere else. You don't have to be a quality Bull to be successful in this lifestyle and there is no mechanism in place that "forces" guys to be a quality Bull. For example, in professional sports, if your game is not on point, you will lose your spot to someone who is better and if you don't improve, you will ultimately be out of the league. Due to the sheer number of women/couples interested in this lifestyle, that is not the case. You can be a pretty lame guy and as long as you have a good fuck game, you can get laid fairly easily. So, with that being said, whenever you see a man who has reached quality Bull status, it is because he has something within him that drives him to want to be a man of quality. In other words, that desire to be a quality Bull has to come from within the man himself. If you talk to any man who sees himself to be a quality Bull you will most likely find this to be the case. Now, one way this can change is if women and couples begin to "demand more" from these guys that do not possess the traits that make a guy a quality of Bull. When a guy is not "checking all of your boxes", do not give him what he is seeking. One of the things that I have been saying since I first launched my podcast....."there is a big difference between a Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck a guy's wife".
Yep, almost a mirror of our post. I’m a bull…shitter, that’s what they should say.

Oh my brotha,
No words have ever been spoken so eloquently and effectively. If couples would follow those directions and really screen males before meeting them (good conversation and questions) we would have a lot of quality men (bulls) out there. I totally agree with everything you have said.

What's good brother. Good to see you hear and to find your thread. Not sure if you recall but we met at splash in Atlanta last year. We enjoyed a ******* and convo at the bar. I'm the guy who has the podcast. I like what you've started here as I am always keeping my eyes open for fellow Bulls who truly get what this is all about. Guys who take their role seriously. I'm curious to see what this thread can grow into.
Great to see you post again my Brother M.

It's the "Professor" from NY - out here in Arizona. I think this thread is a great idea. Ive been trying to help some younger guys out here, but they really need a lot of work on learning how to work as a team. But great to hear from you - and I know the podcast is doing well. Say hi to your "slave" for me - she's a lovely lovely woman :)

Prof.

PREACH!!

Enough said. Everyone should read this.

Great to see you post again my Brother M.

It's the "Professor" from NY - out here in Arizona. I think this thread is a great idea. Ive been trying to help some younger guys out here, but they really need a lot of work on learning how to work as a team. But great to hear from you - and I know the podcast is doing well. Say hi to your "slave" for me - she's a lovely lovely woman :)

Prof.
I remember you well my friend. I hope life is treating you well out there in Arizona. I'll be sure to pass along your greetings to her.

I remember you well my friend. I hope life is treating you well out there in Arizona. I'll be sure to pass along your greetings to her.
ty :)

Truly enjoyed all of our long conversations. And also learning a lot from you. Everyone needs to respect the bulls that came before them - and you are a truly amazing and incredible bull.

Were you able to start up the IR parties again in NYC? Did you find a new location??The pandemic really destroyed a lot of what you had built up. But you are a really smart guy - so I know you know how to make things work.

ty :)

Truly enjoyed all of our long conversations. And also learning a lot from you. Everyone needs to respect the bulls that came before them - and you are a truly amazing and incredible bull.

Were you able to start up the IR parties again in NYC? Did you find a new location??The pandemic really destroyed a lot of what you had built up. But you are a really smart guy - so I know you know how to make things work.
Thanks. I appreciate it. Yea, I recently started them back up again. Have been doing them at a friends home. It's a grind building them back up again but we're off to a good start.

Honestly, just trying to genuinely learn more about being a Bull.
To be honest with you, that mentality is the most important part in all of this. As long as you maintain that train of thought, you will be very successful in this lifestyle. You just have to decide if you want to be the type of Bull who pursues, or the type who is sought after.

Absolutely

I am not a fan of this site thus far B. I have a strong profile and terrific pictures and a bold pedigree. Lots of Confidence and Experience but the vast major of the attention l receive is from White Men who say they're seeking BBC for their wives but you and I both know who really wants My Huge Ni**er Cock. Lol

I am delighted to hear back from you. Perhaps if nothing else I can make a new friend here with common interests etc..

I am well educated and well traveled but have never been to North Carolina. I do have a Tar Heels t-shirt l wear occasionally and it always seems to get noticed.

I am 61 never married no ******* but I have a gf who is stunning.

I am admittedly a cheater. Can't help it. It's in my DNA and I am comfortable with my little secret.

I usually zero in on Beautiful Mature Married White women who discretely crave a handsome charming mature independent sext mom fucker like me.

I'm on the prowl several nights a week and l place ads on two other sites.

I see you're in Law enforcement. I have lots of respect for your professional and have never once had negative experiences with cops.

The reason is I am always polite and compliant. I wish Black men would realize the importance of compliance and respect. BLM baby!

What do you want to tell me about yourself?

This is me last night at a bar.

”It’s in my DNA.”

Hat tip to you my brotha.

To be honest with you, that mentality is the most important part in all of this. As long as you maintain that train of thought, you will be very successful in this lifestyle. You just have to decide if you want to be the type of Bull who pursues, or the type who is sought after.
I’d much rather be sought after, that seems like it take lots of “proof” tbh… but ultimately want to be awesome at anything to do with it. Thank you for the tips.

Honestly, just trying to genuinely learn more about being a Bull.
I agree with @Idowives0763

to be perfectly honest - he's a really knowledgeable man. And his podcast is the BEST in the scene. So just take it all in and if I can offer one piece of advice that I tell all new bulls - learn how to be humble. Married women do not want to date you - they want to feel desired and sexy and they want your BDE--but they don't need a guy to go over the top with "I'm a bull!" in fact- most married women find that to be a huge turn off.

They want confidence - not cockiness.

Hang in there and you'll find your rhythm

I’d much rather be sought after, that seems like it take lots of “proof” tbh… but ultimately want to be awesome at anything to do with it. Thank you for the tips.
Being sought after takes time -- because you have to build rapport with enough women and then also help them not feel stigmatized about having sex with someone outside of their marriage.

Society does not want women to have sex - once you wrap your mind around that -- its easier to understand how you can help married women walk this path with less stress, less anxiety and more pleasure.

Being sought after takes time -- because you have to build rapport with enough women and then also help them not feel stigmatized about having sex with someone outside of their marriage.

Society does not want women to have sex - once you wrap your mind around that -- its easier to understand how you can help married women walk this path with less stress, less anxiety and more pleasure.
🫡 thank you so much. I’m definitely a sponge right now. This is really opening my eyes.

Back