A general forum for “Bulls” only

Thank you, brother. Please feel free to share some insight whenever possible. This forum is for gentlemen who want to learn more about this wonderful lifestyle but also how to be successful and treat these couples the “right way” when interacting and meeting them (whether a first meet or you’re a regular). They are trusting you to take them for a ride they’ll never forget, and you’re the platinum piece to the puzzle. Again, welcome to the forum. Brian here.

57yo seasoned, mature, insatiable, gentleman “bull” who lives and loves this lifestyle 24/7. Brian is my name and I’m hoping this forum is the start of bigger and better things to come. I would love to have some sort of “community” similar to the “Cowboys for Angels” site where couples or single women can come to communicate with, as well as select quality men to possibly meet, connect, and have a great interaction (physical and emotional) with. The site would NOT be for sexual interaction only….but I’d like a platform for others to speak openly about experiences they’ve had while in this dynamic and how it has changed their life. I know there’s an abundance of really good brothas out there who can help educate and bring substance to this wonderful world that we enjoy. There are SO many others out here (couples and bulls) who are starving for knowledge and we can help them on their journey. With that said, I invite all to read what has been said so far and feel free to give feedback and insight. To all my fellow “Bulls” out there….lets enhance these marriages as only we know how. Respect, Protect, and Love. Hope to get replies. ✌️

Attachments

• IMG_1327.jpeg
    IMG_1327.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1055.jpeg
    IMG_1055.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0961.jpeg
    IMG_0961.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Thank you, brother. Please feel free to share some insight whenever possible. This forum is for gentlemen who want to learn more about this wonderful lifestyle but also how to be successful and treat these couples the “right way” when interacting and meeting them (whether a first meet or you’re a regular). They are trusting you to take them for a ride they’ll never forget, and you’re the platinum piece to the puzzle. Again, welcome to the forum. Brian here.
my wife and I worship your kind wisdom. she had her first black at age 19, when the DA sent her over to a basketball player. they both wanted it, and she had 95 black cocks when she graduated. we are liberals and she is very BLM and looks for the end of the white race. she likes to imagine black sperm fighting the white. she dreams of leading a slave revolt and getting fucked in a shed for reparations. I'm smiling.S0000009A.jpg

my wife and I worship your kind wisdom. she had her first black at age 19, when the DA sent her over to a basketball player. they both wanted it, and she had 95 black cocks when she graduated. we are liberals and she is very BLM and looks for the end of the white race. she likes to imagine black sperm fighting the white. she dreams of leading a slave revolt and getting fucked in a shed for reparations. I'm smiling.View attachment 6795949
Is that your lovely Queen in the photo? If so, where are you located? I reside in North Carolina but travel 🧳 often for meet, greet, and play.

We live in MN. yes, I worship the body of my wife. I stand aside for her and her partners. we are both 44. All pictures are of her.

Attachments

• S0000005A.jpg
    S0000005A.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 31
  • S0000016A.jpg
    S0000016A.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 47
We live in MN. yes, I worship the body of my wife. I stand aside for her and her partners. we are both 44. All pictures are of her.
[

You have a very attractive hotwife, Dinkus. Respect her wishes and continue to support her cravings. Welcome to the BNWO (Black New World Order). Keep in touch.

Good morning to my fellow Bulls out there. Since I started this little forum, I’ve been receiving messages from couples (basically newbies) about what to expect when attending functions such as Splash Mocha or any other interracial event. My first response to all….is make sure the two of you have really discussed every avenue involving this wonderful lifestyle, and also please have an idea of what type of bull you’re interested in meeting. Yes there are different “types” of bulls out there, my friends. There’s the “one and done” who’s only there to fuck wives, the “boyfriend” who I myself have become recently. One who spends quality time with as well as provide service and comfort to select hotwives. Then we have the “Dominant” who is more persuasive and controls the situation for the hotwife couple. It’s been very interesting reading what couples are in search of because NONE of them have just come out and said “sex” first and foremost. Most are looking for a regular bull while some want the boyfriend or even the “throuple” relationship. I’ve tried that last one and let me tell you it’s more complicated than you think. I can’t wait to meet more couples, in person, this coming March. I’ve enjoyed answering questions and giving advice/guidance to many new couples who are embracing and entering this beautiful environment. Have a wonderful week, bulls, and continue enhancing relationships one stroke at a time. Peace ✌️

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    535.8 KB · Views: 36
I am just looking for something ongoing potentially long-term and casual. I prefer intelligent attractive mature White Couples who need more explosive sex privately.

I am a successful business professional Black Male 62 living in Phoenix Arizona USA and I am hygiene conscious very clean and l have a HUGE Thick Black Cock for the wife.
Amazing BBC we would love itr steady

Sir,
I have been on this site for a year or two and have found it to be filled with a LOT of fake and phony guys claiming to be real bulls….but don’t have a freaking clue how to communicate or even reach out to couples. I hope you’re happy with your lone playmate but if you’re ever curious about speaking with a seasoned mature black male I’m your man. Take care and continue to enjoy this wonderful dynamic.

Respectfully
Brian
We been. Catfished by 2. Guys. In here. Saying. They. Were bulls in fla. N even. Got pass me n talking to my wife for her to figure out after they couldn't. Meet us after few weeks n canceling. That they were fake ine. Guy turned out to be. Latino with 5 inches. I told him its. Not cool ruins it for real couple n bulls but ye said all the right thing. At the start. Fucken. Asshole ge. Turned out to be.

What's good brother. Good to see you hear and to find your thread. Not sure if you recall but we met at splash in Atlanta last year. We enjoyed a ******* and convo at the bar. I'm the guy who has the podcast. I like what you've started here as I am always keeping my eyes open for fellow Bulls who truly get what this is all about. Guys who take their role seriously. I'm curious to see what this thread can grow into.
You guys going to splash mocha in July 24 in fla. We are booked. Once again

Good morning to my Brothers out there!! Hope you everyone is doing well and all had a safe and productive weekend.
Brothers, I don’t know about you, but I’ve been receiving the most messages (from both new and seasoned) couples in reference to meeting and let’s say “tagging along” at Splash Mocha, Atlanta. I’m flattered they see me as a sort of “guide” after speaking with them….but I wanted to ask others have they received some of the same type of requests. Anyone? Can’t wait to meet a few of them also. Their wives are gorgeous!!

Back