Are there any cuckold couples who regularly hang out with other cuckold couples in regular non-sexual settings?

For the cuckold husband’s you are correct, no sexual activity, no orgasms, no cage removal, only watching, tease and denial. Plus, provide services such as cooking, serving, bartending, cleaning (dishes, table, etc) basic home chores, respond to our needs.
No pussy licking/servicing?

I have to say, we are not friends with any other cuck couples, but semi funny story, when we were younger, we went to a mocha swingers event, and we met a cuck couple, and hit it off. We chatted at the club and both had gotten there way too early. Me and the husband got pushed aside as was expected, I thought he’d be my friend for the night instead of sitting awkwardly there by myself as my wife flirted with other men. It was way too much for him and not too long into it his face was red, he was defeated, and definitely couldn’t take it. He walked out of the club, and honestly I don’t know what happened because his wife stayed. My wife even asked if his wife needed a ride, and she said she was good, but never saw them again sadly.

Back