Any couples or bulls out there for me?

futurbbccuck

Male
Gold Member
From
DC, US
I’ve been into BBC cuck lifestyle for a long time so I’m not new to basics but never got the actually chance to get cuckolded. I’m 30 years old, 5’7” white, good looking, healthy and in shape. Hopefully someone is interested.

- Bull letting/bullying/making me come to watch one his meet ups with a girl/wife to let me or make me watch. Whatever situation is good with me. You can make me watch and show me you’re better than me, make your girl cuck me, or humiliation. I’m open to any scenario/roll play

- Couple who would allow me to join in sitting next to her husband and we watch together so she can cuck the both of us. We could do whatever scenario you want - (Ex: As if I'm being groomed and taught the ways of what white men should or your wife just likes people watching and the more the better) whatever scenario/roll play is fine with me and just letting me tag along with none as well.

I live in the D.C. Maryland Virginia area (DMV) but willing to travel. And I can FaceTime / send pictures when needed.

I’ve been into BBC cuck lifestyle for a long time so I’m not new to basics but never got the actually chance to get cuckolded. I’m 30 years old, 5’7” white, good looking, healthy and in shape. Hopefully someone is interested.

- Bull letting/bullying/making me come to watch one his meet ups with a girl/wife to let me or make me watch. Whatever situation is good with me. You can make me watch and show me you’re better than me, make your girl cuck me, or humiliation. I’m open to any scenario/roll play

- Couple who would allow me to join in sitting next to her husband and we watch together so she can cuck the both of us. We could do whatever scenario you want - (Ex: As if I'm being groomed and taught the ways of what white men should or your wife just likes people watching and the more the better) whatever scenario/roll play is fine with me and just letting me tag along with none as well.

I live in the D.C. Maryland Virginia area (DMV) but willing to travel. And I can FaceTime / send pictures when needed.

Been a Bull in this lifestyle for the past 12 years. I currently have a roster of cuckolds. In my experience the best way for a cuckold to gain favor is one of the following...

Either serve a bull FINANCIALLY (2 of mine do that)
or, help a bull recruit more women for his purpose (3 other cucks do that) .

That will usually gain you favor and get you access to watching IRL, parties, events, Etc

Back