30 years old from the DMV (will travel) keep on reading for more info

futurbbccuck

Male
Gold Member
From
DC, US
I’ve been into the bnwo interracial cuckold lifestyle for a long time. I’m 30 years old, I’m a good looking guy, healthy and in shape.

I’m looking for:

- A single female who is interested in that type of relationship long terms.

- Bull letting/bullying/making me come to watch one his meet ups with a girl/wife to let me or make me watch. Whatever situation is good with me. You can make me watch and show me you’re better than me, make your girl cuck me, or humiliation. I’m open to any scenario/roll play

- Couple who would allow me to join in sitting next to her husband and we watch together so she can cuck the both of us. We could do whatever scenario you want - (Ex: As if I'm being groomed and taught the ways of what white men should or your wife just likes people watching and the more the better) whatever scenario/roll play is fine with me and just letting me tag along with none as well.

I’ve been into the bnwo interracial cuckold lifestyle for a long time. I’m 30 years old, I’m a good looking guy, healthy and in shape.

I’m looking for:

- A single female who is interested in that type of relationship long terms.

- Bull letting/bullying/making me come to watch one his meet ups with a girl/wife to let me or make me watch. Whatever situation is good with me. You can make me watch and show me you’re better than me, make your girl cuck me, or humiliation. I’m open to any scenario/roll play

- Couple who would allow me to join in sitting next to her husband and we watch together so she can cuck the both of us. We could do whatever scenario you want - (Ex: As if I'm being groomed and taught the ways of what white men should or your wife just likes people watching and the more the better) whatever scenario/roll play is fine with me and just letting me tag along with none as well.
you'll have better luck finding women for bulls than what you asking for. being straight up with you

you'll have better luck finding women for bulls than what you asking for. being straight up with you
Definitely correct. This lifestyle comes from a solid relationship with someone you love enough to explore this with. Not someone who meet is already in to it and for some reason needs a guy hanging around for....WHAT??!! Backwards thinking. J (the wife)

Back