Any couples into grooming a younger future cuckold? Looking a couple things so single women and bulls read too (DMV but willing to travel possibly)

futurbbccuck

Male
Gold Member
From
DC, US
Let me know if you’re interested! This is what I’m looking for but open to anything:

-A single female:
who is interested in long term with continued cuckolding, or just wants to cuckold me as a favor once or wants to try it.

- Couples:
who would allow me to join in sitting next to her husband and we watch together so she can cuck the both of us. We could do whatever scenario you want - (Ex: As if I'm being groomed and taught the ways of what white men should be or your wife just likes people watching and the more the better) whatever scenario/roll play is good with me and just letting me tag along to watch with none is good as well.

-Bulls: If you are into making a white guy watch you make a single white woman orgasm. Let me know.

I live in the D.C. Maryland Virginia area (DMV) but willing to travel. White 30 year old, 5’7”, healthy in shape and good looking. Open to any scenarios/roll plays or suggestions. I can send pictures or FaceTime etc. when needed.

Back